Topical compound to reverse hairloss (better than duta and fin combined, baldcels GTFIH)

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
The compound is called RU58841, which is pretty new and experimental. But from the way it it looks, it's a complete godsend if you're developing MPB. It's a topical antiandrogen with a short shelf life, with effects ONLY happening locally.

It completely blocks all androgens from acting on the hair follicles and shrinking them, but it has zero effects systematically. Obviously, since this compound blocks everything from shrinking follicles while not affecting your hormones systematically, this would be superior for hairless treatment. Definitely look at this chemical if you have the time, it seems very interesting.

You could also use this compound for a variety of other things as well. Wherever you want to topically block the action of androgens you could use this compound for, without causing systemic side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Apparently makes your eyes red and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, elfmaxx, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Yup.
Still experimental at this point tho.
I have sources for it if anyone wants they can pm me.

Apparently makes your eyes red and ugly.
I looked into it and it seems like the side effects are from the drug vehicle. I think some people using ethanol as their carrier is what's causing the red eye appearance and making them feel like a train wreck (since alcohol in general does this).

Using a good carrier while starting on a low dose should prevent these side effects.

I heard there is also a study with users of topical finasterid, and it should work. In a bodybuilding forum, the guys are all mixing fin with minox, and then used it on scalp. I will try that...

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
But what if the follicles are already shrunk?

But what if the follicles are already shrunk?
The shrinkage should reverse. MtF trannies often experience their hair coming back while transitioning.

I heard there is also a study with users of topical finasterid, and it should work. In a bodybuilding forum, the guys are all mixing fin with minox, and then used it on scalp. I will try that...
This should work well too. If you're particularly vulnerable to balding, just blocking DHT wouldn't be enough however. Blocking all androgens is the only way to guarantee preventing hairloss unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
The shrinkage should reverse. MtF trannies often experience their hair coming back while transitioning.

Any dickular side effects? Do my balls shrink? Erectile dysfunction? Anything like that? Or is it just the red eyes?
EDIT: What if I wanted to gymcel, would it affect my gains?

Any dickular side effects? Do my balls shrink? Erectile dysfunction? Anything like that? Or is it just the red eyes?
So far, no sexual side effects have been reported besides red eyes. These side effects should never happen, because the ideal concentration only penetrates the scalp and degrades before it reaches the bloodstream.
EDIT: What if I wanted to gymcel, would it affect my gains?
No, especially if you're taking roids. It shouldn't affect your gains natty since it doesn't go systemic. It wouldn't effect any gains made on steroids either, because taking steroids elevates you to supraphysical androgen levels.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this shit is a bit expensive , I think that if you are not balding profoundly (let's say up to NW 2) it would be better to just get a HT in Turkey since it's a more permanent solution with less possible side effects

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I ve been using it for 4 days now. Dropped fin/dut completely. Only minox+ru now. Upped my test e dosage to 200mg/week. So far no shedding. But I think dut is still working cause it has long half life. So too early to judge

If it will withstand the damage from just test e I am going to add some DHT based compound like Masteron.

No sides so far

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Coping, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Damn nice

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I ve been using it for 4 days now. Dropped fin/dut completely. Only minox+ru now. Upped my test e dosage to 200mg/week. So far no shedding. But I think dut is still working cause it has long half life. So too early to judge

If it will withstand the damage from just test e I am going to add some DHT based compound like Masteron.

No sides so far
Keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Rimcel

No sides so far
How's your treatment going? Any updates so far?

I found a supplier here, they ship worldwide..

Nice find. Bookmarked.
I shouldn't have to use this stuff anytime soon since I'm low T, unless I want to have a literal nw0 hairline. But still, it's always better to be prepared to fight the norwood reaper.

Gonna give this a try at 19

• +1
How's your treatment going? Any updates so far?
I don’t see any increase in hair loss yet. And new the hairs that I got at the edge of my hairline while abusing dutasterid seem to be holding on. So far it is going alright

What I did notice is a massive decrease in facial bloat. And my body fat has decreased noticeably even though it was only slightly more then a week off fin/dut. I was doing a lot hiit cardio. But not more than before. Lowering your dht really fucks you up even while on roids. Getting lean was quite hard before. Now it is significantly easier
I found a supplier here, they ship worldwide..

That is where I bought it

• +1
Lmao so people prefer to use some untested shit like RU over Finasteride that’s been studied for years now, because some low T faggots spread fear on an obscure forum.

Lmao so people prefer to use some untested shit like RU over Finasteride that’s been studied for years now, because some low T faggots spread fear on an obscure forum.
Finasteride is useless against a lot of steroids. And it lowers dht which is a very counter productive to looksmaxing thing to do. Ru58 in theory is much superior

Finasteride is useless against a lot of steroids. And it lowers dht which is a very counter productive to looksmaxing thing to do. Ru58 in theory is much superior
If you gymcel and roid then you shouldn’t expect to have hair on your head if you’re prone to MPB anyway. I prefer to have an average body if that means my hair will stop falling.

If you gymcel and roid then you shouldn’t expect to have hair on your head if you’re prone to MPB anyway. I prefer to have an average body if that means my hair will stop falling.
I gymcel and roid and prone to mpb and nw0 at the same time. Started balding when I was 23. Now 30 and still at nw0

I gymcel and roid and prone to mpb and nw0 at the same time. Started balding when I was 23. Now 30 and still at nw0
prone to MPB
started balding
still NW0

If you were balding you wouldn’t be NW0 you retard. Who says you’re prone to balding? Your bald father?

prone to MPB
started balding
still NW0

If you were balding you wouldn’t be NW0 you retard. Who says you’re prone to balding? Your bald father?
My trichologist. I noticed thinning at the temples. Went to him. Turned out I also had thinned at the crown a little. He prescribed me minox with adenosine and dermarolling daily. Got the density back in like a year or so. I actually took the tests for it. Had like 200 hairs per square centimeter. And went to 300 which is decent enough. Since then my hairline improved a little when started roids + fin/dut

Testing shit is how looksmaxxing methods are pioneered, and you better believe it, buddy boy.

@Ritalincel bro time for ur ascension