Topical Retinoid Available OTC

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
So you can get Adapalene (trade name Differin), OTC in the states. It used to be only attainable via prescription. It is very cheap now.
41PHTfk4hVL._AC_SY400_.jpg

It is approved for use of acne but is often used off label for keratosis pillaris and anti-aging.

Retinoids reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color. Additional benefits include fading age spots and softening rough patches of skin. However, it takes three to six months of regular use before improvements in wrinkles are apparent—and the best results take six to 12 months. Tretinoin (Retin-A, generic), tazarotene (Avage, Tazorac), and adapalene (Differin) are prescription retinoids. Adapalene is also available over the counter (in a 0.1% formulation versus the 0.3% prescription version). Other retinoids are undergoing clinical trials.
Adapalene is milder than Retin-A so it takes longer to work, but it works through the same mechanisms.

I've been using it since I was a teenager and I think it's the reason I look less than my chronological age.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656