Total body measurements thread

JFLbuddyboyo

JFLbuddyboyo

Iron
Can anyone here make a high IQ definitive thread on skeletal frame measurements i.e, shoulder width, wrist width, hip width, chest width, etc. And lump it all in together.

I would do it but I'm too retarded and not aspie :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Can anyone here make a high IQ definitive thread on skeletal frame measurements i.e, shoulder width, wrist width, hip width, chest width, etc. And lump it all it all together.

I would do it but I'm too retarded and not aspie :feelscry:
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Incoming
Here it is.
I am chad and you are not.
End of guide

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Patient A, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
measurements are attractive to looks forums because they can be stacked into percentiles, so you feel like because someone is 90th percentile and you're 50th on a sheet of paper, you're being brutally mogged. The difference is often far less noticeable though. Face is far less intuitive to judge and the actual difference between different percentiles gets fucked up in anthropometric studies because of the amount of lard asses walking around in america - it legit skews the average way up on some measurements because of the way averages work and the % of people considered overweight and obese in america. Even wrist size averages go up when you get enough fat people since this area can and will store fat if you're big enough.

And also consider this

faa25514717fc51fb954238e0930e3e1.png

43.76% are 18-25 age range, this is the most up to date data on US ARMY personnel. But these measurements were taken between 2010-2012, so 8-10 years ago. This means these people are now in their late 20s/early 30s. I think most people here accept that the older generations more robust but shorter and that the newer generations are taller but thinner boned - even the "big" guys of today get wristmogged etc by many older guys. At least in my own experience.

34.64% of these men are 31-41+ and these men will now be nearly all OVER 40.

Notice how it's much more common to see wristcels for example in the younger generations? (especially zoomers)

These studies are kind of useless. The ONLY relevant data is 18-30, maybe 18-35. The ONLY relevant data is for people in healthy body fat ranges as well. The 99th percentile bodyweight in this study is 275lb :lul:

75th percentile in the study is 208lb

85th percentile is 220lb, that means there's 613 men in this study verified FAT AS FUCK. This will skew literally every measurement average to be higher than it would be in reality among healthy men that you're competing with.

The average waist size in this study is 36.8"

Yes you read that right. The AVERAGE waist is 36.8" with 32" being 15th percentile.

Men shouldn't exceed 34" waist even when robust. Typically a robust 6'2 guy will have a 32-34" waist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
I’m looking into it rn, I’ll @ you when I make one if you want

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
measurements are attractive to looks forums because they can be stacked into percentiles, so you feel like because someone is 90th percentile and you're 50th on a sheet of paper, you're being brutally mogged. The difference is often far less noticeable though. Face is far less intuitive to judge and the actual difference between different percentiles gets fucked up in anthropometric studies because of the amount of lard asses walking around in america - it legit skews the average way up on some measurements because of the way averages work and the % of people considered overweight and obese in america. Even wrist size averages go up when you get enough fat people since this area can and will store fat if you're big enough.

And also consider this

faa25514717fc51fb954238e0930e3e1.png

43.76% are 18-25 age range, this is the most up to date data on US ARMY personnel. But these measurements were taken between 2010-2012, so 8-10 years ago. This means these people are now in their late 20s/early 30s. I think most people here accept that the older generations more robust but shorter and that the newer generations are taller but thinner boned - even the "big" guys of today get wristmogged etc by many older guys. At least in my own experience.

34.64% of these men are 31-41+ and these men will now be nearly all OVER 40.

Notice how it's much more common to see wristcels for example in the younger generations? (especially zoomers)

These studies are kind of useless. The ONLY relevant data is 18-30, maybe 18-35. The ONLY relevant data is for people in healthy body fat ranges as well. The 99th percentile bodyweight in this study is 275lb :lul:

75th percentile in the study is 208lb

85th percentile is 220lb, that means there's 613 men in this study verified FAT AS FUCK. This will skew literally every measurement average to be higher than it would be in reality among healthy men that you're competing with.

The average waist size in this study is 36.8"

Yes you read that right. The AVERAGE waist is 36.8" with 32" being 15th percentile.

Men shouldn't exceed 34" waist even when robust. Typically a robust 6'2 guy will have a 32-34" waist.
That's where I feel like they should have 3 separate categories of human body measurements where they sample skinny, fit, and fat measurements then go from there. Its heavily skewed with these types of test. Also they should do a overall comparison of past generation measurement average and compare them.
I’m looking into it rn, I’ll @ you when I make one if you want
I appreciate it

His legs look so weird, who has them arched like that? if he wanted to become a ballet dancer they would laugh at him
Hes standin like Donald trump