• WTF
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Newkid and EverythingMattersCel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
no girls love abs

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
In the order of highest importance
  • Shoulders. Everyone who is blackpilled should center his training around insane shoulder development. Women love big shoulders, it gives you an impression of wider frame, it is crucial for aesthetics.. Shoulders are what makes a man
  • V-taper - this is achieved by: slim waist, developed lats, big shoulders
  • Neck and traps (neckpill needs to further justification)
  • Arms (biceps and forearms). Do lots of Hammer Curls and Farmer Walks for your forearms. Big arms make the panties drop.
Train legs and back once a week. Train shoulders and arms twice a week.
Chest is important too, but not as much as bodybuilders made out to be. Having a big chest and mediocre shoulders is laughable, it's what most gymcels have. You don't wanna be them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Yerico7, Subhuman Philtrum and 7 others
ok alphadestiny. in the real world girls notice chest and arms, and legs because basically no one actually trains legs so you will stand out as strong if u do train them.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
In the order of highest importance
  • Shoulders. Everyone who is blackpilled should center his training around insane shoulder development. Women love big shoulders, it gives you an impression of wider frame, it is crucial for aesthetics.. Shoulders are what makes a man
  • V-taper - this is achieved by: slim waist, developed lats, big shoulders
  • Neck and traps (neckpill needs to further justification)
  • Arms (biceps and forearms). Do lots of Hammer Curls and Farmer Walks for your forearms. Big arms make the panties drop.
Train legs and back once a week. Train shoulders and arms twice a week.
Chest is important too, but not as much as bodybuilders made out to be. Having a big chest and mediocre shoulders is laughable, it's what most gymcels have. You don't wanna be them.
This guy understands.

• +1
ok alphadestiny. in the real world girls notice chest and arms, and legs because basically no one actually trains legs so you will stand out as strong if u do train them.
I don't think you should focus legs but they need to be trained. It WILL look silly once your upper body grows and legs stay tiny and people will definitely notice it and comment on it.

• +1
Nah kinda lazy cope though. You need big shoulders and neck ofc, but you also need masculine chest, back, arms and glutes. Keep coping with your noodle arms, chopstick legs and pancake chest though.

You need to train legs firstly to look aesthetic

abs and legs are important. Women are attracted to men with good ass because it shows their ability to bang her hard through engaging those muscles

what's the point in paying a gym membership if you're just gonna train neck and delts, and don't say hometraining since It barely does anything

Training muscles is not a cope even if you 0 psl (not for smv but for quality of life)
How tf you can have a quality of life looking like a 2psl disgusting boneless pajeet rat you fucking delusional bluepilled coping idiot

what's the point in paying a gym membership if you're just gonna train neck and delts, and don't say hometraining since It barely does anything
it doesn't matter wether you work out at home or at the gym as long as you do all necessary compound movements and make sure to exercise at a high intensity.

How tf you can have a quality of life looking like a 2psl disgusting boneless pajeet rat you fucking delusional bluepilled coping idiot
Your body doesn’t hurt like used before and also you have some pleasure for yourself + add a possibilty to defend yourself in fight
im not talking about women

Your body doesn’t hurt like used before.
why would a lanklet body cause any pain?
even my dyel physique before i started lifting still mogged the average person, just inject testosterone if your hormonal profile sucks ass.

why would a lanklet body cause any pain?
even my dyel physique before i started lifting still mogged the average person, just inject testosterone if your hormonal profile sucks ass.
firstly I need to save my hair

Big chest and arms are so important, almost all guys have noodle arms

I don't think you should focus legs but they need to be trained. It WILL look silly once your upper body grows and legs stay tiny and people will definitely notice it and comment on it.
JFL. If you have ever actually interacted with the opposite sex you would not be spreading this bullshit. Women laugh at guys with chicken legs. Most guys to have legs women don’t laugh at need to be trained twice a week minimum and calves especially.

JFL. If you have ever actually interacted with the opposite sex you would not be spreading this bullshit. Women laugh at guys with chicken legs. Most guys to have legs women don’t laugh at need to be trained twice a week minimum and calves especially.
keep crying for my naturally thicc legs

>he thinks my avi is me
keep coping
no I dont, rofl. it’s a tactic that gets you to post a picture of yourself. let’s see the supposed thicc legs. are you a 5’8 manlet?

no I dont, rofl. it’s a tactic that gets you to post a picture of yourself. let’s see the supposed thicc legs. are you a 5’8 manlet?
i'm 186cm
they aren't that impressive at my current bf tbh, just above average and enough to avoid the chicken leg look

Umm we are basically in agreement so I don’t Know why you are being such a sperg. I suppose cause we disagree about volume.

After you’ve built some legs I think once a week is enough since legs tend to grow thick fast.

Wait you are one of those Mark Rippetoe faggots right? JFL JFL Get the FUCK out of here you fat fucking manlet before I mog you to self harm.

i'm 186cm
they aren't that impressive at my current bf tbh, just above average and enough to avoid the chicken leg look
If your legs aren’t 26” at that height, you shouldnt be using the word thicc. What’s above average to you? My legs untrained are 24” at 6’2, trained 26” and they aren’t overly big but big enough to not be called out for chicken legs.

24” legs are small so I hope you aren’t considering 24” impressive at 186 cm

Umm we are basically in agreement so I don’t Know why you are being such a sperg. I suppose cause we disagree about volume.

After you’ve built some legs I think once a week is enough since legs tend to grow thick fast.

Wait you are one of those Mark Rippetoe faggots right? JFL JFL Get the FUCK out of here you fat fucking manlet before I mog you to self harm.
You average guy that lifts will never have a problem with big legs because they don’t train them with enough volume. Most guys in the gym have chicken legs so gtfo with this bullshit. Train them twice a week.