Trannies Destroy The "Male Privilege" Myth

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
If males are privileged then how come the vast majority of trannies are male to female? And how come male to female trannies instantly can become popular and have huge followings on social media? I've seen countless number of male to female trannies with large followings on social media but never seen the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Hades, Goldeneye and 5 others
If males are privileged then how come the vast majority of trannies are male to female? And how come male to female trannies instantly can become popular and have huge followings on social media? I've seen countless number of male to female trannies with large followings on social media but never seen the opposite.
Because they wanna get fucked by bbc and suck Cock like a foid. They feel warm and loved when cum is leaking out of their ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Insecure03, Hades and 4 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Goldeneye, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
If I had the choice I would MUCH rather have been born female.

I don't believe in 'transitioning' into a female though when you are born male. Rather rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Goldeneye, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
If I had the choice I would MUCH rather have been born female.

I don't believe in 'transitioning' into a female though when you are born male. Rather rope.
You’re a fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hades, Good_Little_Goy, Dionysus and 3 others
if you look up detransitioning you'll find the overwhelming majority of them are ftm who regret the decision and decide to become female again

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
if you look up detransitioning you'll find the overwhelming majority of them are ftm who regret the decision and decide to become female again

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
And normal fags still like to cope with this.