Treat Success Like A Video Game

I read this post everyday before going to my work and motocross racing and acting classes, it's fucking amazing ngl,

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, MOGMASTER69 and proxyy
For God’s sake we all gonna make it

Life is simply a video game where you can't give up and log off.

The R&G (randomness element) is brutal.

You might be born as a 1 PSL orphan in an underdeveloped, wartorn nation.
You might be born in NYC to two loving, wealthy parents, whose genetics afforded you 7 PSL and 120 IQ.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, divorce yourself from ego, and make the best play.

If I told you that, to win $10,000, you would have to play a simulator-style game and help a bottom 1% person achieve a top 1% life, you would do it.

You would instruct the character to:

• Eat healthily
  • Work hard and make a lot of money
  • Go the gym
  • Push themselves out of their comfort zone (socially)
  • Read
  • Seek out new experiences

As soon as one is forced to actually engage in productive behaviours, laziness, procrastination and excuses appear.

Most people know what they need to do. But something stops them from doing it.

There are many factors - but one of the most significant is ego.

When you play a game as a pixellated character, there is no sense of entitlement. Simply a knowledge that certain steps must be taken to achieve certain outcomes.

And yet, in real life (especially here) I see a mentality of unparalleled weakness (ironically, from those users who try and appear the most strong - by shitting on others who are trying to improve themselves and make positive contributions).

They make comments such as:
  • 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'
  • '7 years in medical school, meanwhile Meeks gets signed off of a mugshot'
Ok. All of these comments might be true. So what?

Scathing comments such as these are really a symptom of someone who wants to make excuses for their lack of success in life. No matter what your current situation is, someone in a worse position has risen to great success and happiness.

This is not an attack on users who feel this way. I am trying to lead you to a better paradigm.

As I mentioned earlier, you must divorce yourself entirely from ego.

Religious values are deteriorating. We are returning to the state of the uncaring hypergamy that saw 17 women procreate for every one man at the start of the agricultural revolution. You must be better than ever to achieve above-average outcomes.

The first stage of this is accepting where you are. Acknowledge that you are not entitled to shit, that no-one (not even your parents) cares about your outcomes more than you do.

Every day, you make thousands of micro-decisions that dictate what kind of future you will have. When you walk into an exam, the outcome is pretty much settled; it is a result of your behaviour for the weeks, months and years leading up to that moment.

View attachment 877555

Every time you make a choice that you logically know is wrong (that you would not tell your video-game character to make), remember that your competition is doing the opposite.

Those decisions have compounding effects over time. You and one of your competition might start in the same place (let's say slightly below average in every respect, for argument's sake).

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is gymmaxxed, with an above average girlfriend
  • Is making $100k per year (achievable for anyone with an average IQ)
  • Has a decent social circle, and fills his weekends with sports, games nights and educational events
  • Is happy

You:

• Are sitting in your parents' basement.

You stumble across a post that reads 'rate my normie friend's life transformation'.

You write 'Cope, he put in all this effort, yet Chad doesn't have to lift a finger for better outcomes'.

You are right.

Your life is also significantly worse than his.

Winning beats being 'right' every single time.

Remember that.
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win ...

Into the death! into the death! into the death! Go go! go go! go go! go go!

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Chad does a lot of work btw.

Incels like to put excuses like "It's all predestined".

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
This is one of the best if not the best threads that I have read on this forum, thanks for posting.

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
I always knew life was like a simulation our Destiny has already been written before we we're born

Its not R&G its RNG you clown

You make some good points here.

The problem is, as long as you're alive, you're part of the competition. Whether you like it or not.

So you may as well do your best.
I wanna chat

Agreed bro there is no point in complaining it won't change anything just take what you have and do your best

Life is simply a video game where you can't give up and log off.

The R&G (randomness element) is brutal.

You might be born as a 1 PSL orphan in an underdeveloped, wartorn nation.
You might be born in NYC to two loving, wealthy parents, whose genetics afforded you 7 PSL and 120 IQ.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, divorce yourself from ego, and make the best play.

If I told you that, to win $10,000, you would have to play a simulator-style game and help a bottom 1% person achieve a top 1% life, you would do it.

You would instruct the character to:

• Eat healthily
  • Work hard and make a lot of money
  • Go the gym
  • Push themselves out of their comfort zone (socially)
  • Read
  • Seek out new experiences

As soon as one is forced to actually engage in productive behaviours, laziness, procrastination and excuses appear.

Most people know what they need to do. But something stops them from doing it.

There are many factors - but one of the most significant is ego.

When you play a game as a pixellated character, there is no sense of entitlement. Simply a knowledge that certain steps must be taken to achieve certain outcomes.

And yet, in real life (especially here) I see a mentality of unparalleled weakness (ironically, from those users who try and appear the most strong - by shitting on others who are trying to improve themselves and make positive contributions).

They make comments such as:
  • 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'
  • '7 years in medical school, meanwhile Meeks gets signed off of a mugshot'
Ok. All of these comments might be true. So what?

Scathing comments such as these are really a symptom of someone who wants to make excuses for their lack of success in life. No matter what your current situation is, someone in a worse position has risen to great success and happiness.

This is not an attack on users who feel this way. I am trying to lead you to a better paradigm.

As I mentioned earlier, you must divorce yourself entirely from ego.

Religious values are deteriorating. We are returning to the state of the uncaring hypergamy that saw 17 women procreate for every one man at the start of the agricultural revolution. You must be better than ever to achieve above-average outcomes.

The first stage of this is accepting where you are. Acknowledge that you are not entitled to shit, that no-one (not even your parents) cares about your outcomes more than you do.

Every day, you make thousands of micro-decisions that dictate what kind of future you will have. When you walk into an exam, the outcome is pretty much settled; it is a result of your behaviour for the weeks, months and years leading up to that moment.

View attachment 877555

Every time you make a choice that you logically know is wrong (that you would not tell your video-game character to make), remember that your competition is doing the opposite.

Those decisions have compounding effects over time. You and one of your competition might start in the same place (let's say slightly below average in every respect, for argument's sake).

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is gymmaxxed, with an above average girlfriend
  • Is making $100k per year (achievable for anyone with an average IQ)
  • Has a decent social circle, and fills his weekends with sports, games nights and educational events
  • Is happy

You:

• Are sitting in your parents' basement.

You stumble across a post that reads 'rate my normie friend's life transformation'.

You write 'Cope, he put in all this effort, yet Chad doesn't have to lift a finger for better outcomes'.

You are right.

Your life is also significantly worse than his.

Winning beats being 'right' every single time.

Remember that.
cope

Even when shown how incels can have a chance to be on the same path as genetically gifted chads they still refuse it due to falling for memes and taking the easy assumption. Instead of purely wanting to help their own lives, which says a lot about them.

This idea incels have of chad sitting all day in his bedroom rotting yet idolizing characters known for making actions they envy...
Channing tatum laugh

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
This is the best thread on the whole site. I come back and read it frequently. This is not only a very good mental model for making decisions, but actually an admirable philosophy for approaching life as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
all time great thread

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69 and anxious
Ibest post ive red so far

Bumping this amazing thread, it's too easy to get caught up in others lives and what we're missing out on with social media. Being grateful for what we have and improving whats in our control is key :heart:

Last edited:
Mirin thread

Late reply but this post is reddit tier bs and it has 280 likes, this site is a joke. Bluepilled op idiot just said that if you hit gym you automatically have above looking gf. No, life isn't a fucking game where you can spend x time and get x results. Life is random bs but you are bluepilled idiot with sub 80 IQ or chad so you will never realize it. Fuck you op.