Trelstar® (Triptorelin Pamoate) - The Ultimate PCT No-one Talks About? Thread coming soon.

X

x30001

Kraken
Triptorelin Pamoate might be one of the closest kept secrets in underground bodybuilding/physique. It's a GnRH agonist (Gonadotropin releasing Hormone). It completely mimics the entire Hypothalamus-Pituitary-testicular-axis process that creates endogenous sex hormones. It stimulates your hypothalamus to signal your pituitary gland to send a signal to your testes to produce sex hormones.

Most people are unaware that by taking exogenous hormones such as AAS, your HPTA shuts down completely. Testosterone doesn't produce itself, it relies on the chain of processes which eventually causes you to produce endogenous testosterone. Clomid is a ovulatory stimulant, often used beside HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), which are used to restore the natural production of testosterone in the body. But the Clomid+HCG protocol may be what is causing heavy steroid users to still end up with sub-par endocrine functions after they "stop cycling" and hop off steroids forever.

Triptorelin Panoate mimics correct HPTA function from the very first link of the chain, allowing the body to naturally produce Leutinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone, which by default, naturally allows the body to continue the HPTA process naturally. Problem with standard Post Cycle Therapies is that they stimulate processes to kick-start further along the chain, bypassing and disregarding all the early stage functions, and most importantly the initial function, that being the stimulation your hypothalamus receives to signal the body to allow the rest of the HPTA process to occur naturally.

Not much research has been done on Triptorelin, but I've heard from some very underground sources that this is a huge piece of information which 99% of bodybuilders don't even know about. Below is a diagram showing the early stage HPTA chain of events (up until Testosterone is produced). The chain continues after Testosterone and there are other pathways the HPTA takes other than the Testosterone route, such as the production of Progesterone, but that is unimportant for now. We will focus on the specific Testosterone production pathway so we can get better insight into how to (potentially) correctly restore HPTA function after taking exogenous sex hormones.

(This thread will be updated as more information, trials and feedback from users emerges)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: berlin.1969 and thereallegend
This is such an obvious solution that I bet it isn't even 1/50 as effective as roids. Either way let the mental masturbation begin.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
This is such an obvious solution that I bet it isn't even 1/50 as effective as roids. Either way let the mental masturbation begin.
This isn't supposed to be an alternative to steroids, it's an alternative to the traditional PCT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Apparently, ppl who use it as a pct just take 1 shot of it then usually follow it up with a traditional pct. Taken in too high a dose or repeatedly you can chemically castrate yourself with this, some trannies use it for that purpose.

Heard some ppl who had messed up their htpa fixing it with a couple small dose shots of this stuff though.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
triptorelin is hardly a secret, its been around forever. Despite the insistence of some people that its The Ultimate PCT One Shot! I've never seen long term bloodwork to prove it. The fundamental problem here conceptually, is the idea that a short term bolus of LH and FSH is going to fix the "problem" when actually the problem is the testes almost always, which will have suffered significant atrophy and loss of function with long term steroid abuse. The reason why doctors still preferentially treat with HCG and/or SERMs is because they can create an environment of artificially high LH and FSH for a long time - ASIH treatment is anywhere from 3 months to as much as 18. It takes time to reverse atrophy and effect proliferation. Triptorelin being used in the manner described by its new wave proponents only provides a "flare" effect. And theres the problem, ok great you get bloodwork 4 weeks later and everything looks GREAT, WOW. But what happens in the next 8 weeks, the next 16? Oh you dont know because you got back on roids immediately after you saw the good numbers, like every other single roider.

The two long term updates ive seen on guys who actually tried trip pct and stayed OFF the drugs, both of them went right back to having problems about 9 months later. I've said in another post on here that gym rats make the absolute worst people on earth to try to develop empirical evidence from because they are utterly unreliable.

It really doesnt matter where in the chain you start (you can straight up inject GNRH itself if you like, guess why no one does it aside from the cost? Because you're still ending up at high LH and FSH and then waiting for things to happen with that. IOW: use tamoxifen, its cheaper). The problem almost always is the "lagging" testes. Almost everything you can think of has been tried and most of it fails. Im old enough to have been around for the naltrexone meme, wherein clever-silly brotards thought they could "trick" the HPTA to prevent shutdown from ever happening with that drug. Didn't work.

To my mind, the only solution to the "problem" is PREVENTION. And to that end, the only options i am aware of are either reducing the time on significantly, or using HCG and antioxidants while on to prevent atrophy and damage in the first place.

Additionally, to the best of my knowledge, all this nonsense about trip started off the back off one CASE STUDY (n=1 no less!) in italy, from 2010 iirc. It has never been replicated and almost nobody in the field of ASIH has shown any interest in investigating triptorelin as a treatment for ASIH. Now thats not necessarily a condemnation, and absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, and so on, but it doesn't bode well IMO, it means their peers in urology/andrology/endocrinology saw the paper and thought it was crap, probably because of they only observed him for 1 month and had no long term follow up. Which is exactly what i think of most "PCT logs" on the internet; crap. no long term followup.

IMO, probably something that should be consider a last ditch effort for people who are not getting any joy with the conventional therapies.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew and x30001
triptorelin is hardly a secret, its been around forever. Despite the insistence of some people that its The Ultimate PCT One Shot! I've never seen long term bloodwork to prove it. The fundamental problem here conceptually, is the idea that a short term bolus of LH and FSH is going to fix the "problem" when actually the problem is the testes almost always, which will have suffered significant atrophy and loss of function with long term steroid abuse. The reason why doctors still preferentially treat with HCG and/or SERMs is because they can create an environment of artificially high LH and FSH for a long time - ASIH treatment is anywhere from 3 months to as much as 18. It takes time to reverse atrophy and effect proliferation. Triptorelin being used in the manner described by its new wave proponents only provides a "flare" effect. And theres the problem, ok great you get bloodwork 4 weeks later and everything looks GREAT, WOW. But what happens in the next 8 weeks, the next 16? Oh you dont know because you got back on roids immediately after you saw the good numbers, like every other single roider.

The two long term updates ive seen on guys who actually tried trip pct and stayed OFF the drugs, both of them went right back to having problems about 9 months later. I've said in another post on here that gym rats make the absolute worst people on earth to try to develop empirical evidence from because they are utterly unreliable.

It really doesnt matter where in the chain you start (you can straight up inject GNRH itself if you like, guess why no one does it aside from the cost? Because you're still ending up at high LH and FSH and then waiting for things to happen with that. IOW: use tamoxifen, its cheaper). The problem almost always is the "lagging" testes. Almost everything you can think of has been tried and most of it fails. Im old enough to have been around for the naltrexone meme, wherein clever-silly brotards thought they could "trick" the HPTA to prevent shutdown from ever happening with that drug. Didn't work.

To my mind, the only solution to the "problem" is PREVENTION. And to that end, the only options i am aware of are either reducing the time on significantly, or using HCG and antioxidants while on to prevent atrophy and damage in the first place.

Additionally, to the best of my knowledge, all this nonsense about trip started off the back off one CASE STUDY (n=1 no less!) in italy, from 2010 iirc. It has never been replicated and almost nobody in the field of ASIH has shown any interest in investigating triptorelin as a treatment for ASIH. Now thats not necessarily a condemnation, and absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, and so on, but it doesn't bode well IMO, it means their peers in urology/andrology/endocrinology saw the paper and thought it was crap, probably because of they only observed him for 1 month and had no long term follow up. Which is exactly what i think of most "PCT logs" on the internet; crap. no long term followup.

IMO, probably something that should be consider a last ditch effort for people who are not getting any joy with the conventional therapies.
I saw the Italian study too and some people talking about it on a forum saying it was great. But besides that there's literally no other info on it. Hopefully some people decide to guinea pig themselves so we can find out it's real effects.
Appreciate the feedback!
I was trying to say that Triptorelin might work for those who finally want to get off for good. Clomid nolva etc are fine between cycles, but if you abuse steroids there really shouldn't be any saving grace. Just intrigued with this compound and you seem to know your stuff so thanks for your input @Cretinous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cretinous
Triptorelin Pamoate might be one of the closest kept secrets in underground bodybuilding/physique. It's a GnRH agonist (Gonadotropin releasing Hormone). It completely mimics the entire Hypothalamus-Pituitary-testicular-axis process that creates endogenous sex hormones. It stimulates your hypothalamus to signal your pituitary gland to send a signal to your testes to produce sex hormones.

Most people are unaware that by taking exogenous hormones such as AAS, your HPTA shuts down completely. Testosterone doesn't produce itself, it relies on the chain of processes which eventually causes you to produce endogenous testosterone. Clomid is a ovulatory stimulant, often used beside HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), which are used to restore the natural production of testosterone in the body. But the Clomid+HCG protocol may be what is causing heavy steroid users to still end up with sub-par endocrine functions after they "stop cycling" and hop off steroids forever.

Triptorelin Panoate mimics correct HPTA function from the very first link of the chain, allowing the body to naturally produce Leutinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone, which by default, naturally allows the body to continue the HPTA process naturally. Problem with standard Post Cycle Therapies is that they stimulate processes to kick-start further along the chain, bypassing and disregarding all the early stage functions, and most importantly the initial function, that being the stimulation your hypothalamus receives to signal the body to allow the rest of the HPTA process to occur naturally.

Not much research has been done on Triptorelin, but I've heard from some very underground sources that this is a huge piece of information which 99% of bodybuilders don't even know about. Below is a diagram showing the early stage HPTA chain of events (up until Testosterone is produced). The chain continues after Testosterone and there are other pathways the HPTA takes other than the Testosterone route, such as the production of Progesterone, but that is unimportant for now. We will focus on the specific Testosterone production pathway so we can get better insight into how to (potentially) correctly restore HPTA function after taking exogenous sex hormones.

(This thread will be updated as more information, trials and feedback from users emerges)

View attachment 45326

You only need 1 dose of 100mcg as well. You can only take it every 6-ish months though. My only problem is finding someone who sells LEGIT triptorelin.

You only need 1 dose of 100mcg as well. You can only take it every 6-ish months though. My only problem is finding someone who sells LEGIT triptorelin.

i can probably get you it from the pharmacy (diphereline SR and fertipeptil are the products traded here) if you really want it badly. Its expensive though and I'm not going to refund you if something goes wrong at customs.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: x30001 and Extra Chromosome
Yep, no one knows it's pricing as it isn't sold commercially or by common prescription. Definitely are a lot of scams out there claiming to sell real Triptorelin. Got to be very careful, I wouldn't order it online ever. And it's only given as treatment for prostate cancer and central precocious puberty.

The doc has similar thoughts to me. He doesn't see any value in starting higher up the chain because... well testes are the weak link.

I tried again today to dig and find some long term pct logs with trip, but i couldnt find shit. A lot of dead ends were guys come on saying they're going to do this and that and never report back, which is always so frustrating to me.

• +1
Reactions: x30001

The doc has similar thoughts to me. He doesn't see any value in starting higher up the chain because... well testes are the weak link.

I tried again today to dig and find some long term pct logs with trip, but i couldnt find shit. A lot of dead ends were guys come on saying they're going to do this and that and never report back, which is always so frustrating to me.

Appreciate the research!

UPDATE: Triptorelin is junk. Stay natty guys or stick with your clomid.

• +1
Reactions: bonecel
JFL. This shits literally used to lower testosterone in prostate cancer patients. You’ll get an initial surge of LH, FSH then your pituitary gets desensitized. Just chemically castrate yourself bro.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
JFL. This shits literally used to lower testosterone in prostate cancer patients. You’ll get an initial surge of LH, FSH then your pituitary gets desensitized. Just chemically castrate yourself bro.
@Eezz thinking this is the reason why