Trenbolone safe for teenagers?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I’m planning on getting on Trenbolone before age 18. To make up for my lost DHT throughout puberty (for reasons I won’t get into), extra healthy muscle mass, and more dimorphism/development.

What do I need to know, and is it even safe in the first place? Will it make my dick/shoulders grow?

• JFL
Reactions: incubus, androgenic and Bewusst
Inb4 "trenbolone ruined my collagen"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, incubus, IWantToMax and 11 others
It will stunt your growth
If you really want to do it wait till you are 20 to be safe. If you want muscle now take something like mk677

how much do you wanna run? and acetate or ethanate.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I don't think you should be doing it before 21
But hey you can do whatever you want

No just use proviron or something

• +1
Reactions: birchman
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entropy Incarnate, Justttt, gymislife and 9 others

before cycle.

7rtoOer

1st cycle

1575831445171 1

2nd cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
No steroid is good for teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 773
imagine valuing collagen and taking tren :lul:
get on dht gel and igf-1, it will help

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 773
imagine valuing collagen and taking tren :lul:
get on dht gel and igf-1, it will help
I’ve heard it destroys collagen. I’ve also seen some people say that there dick went limp while on DHT gel.

I’ve heard it destroys collagen. I’ve also seen some people say that there dick went limp while on DHT gel.
I would kill to go back and boost igf-1 and dht, its major limp dick if done incorrectly ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
I would kill to go back and boost igf-1 and dht, its major limp dick if done incorrectly ofcourse
Aight... this will have results at 17/18 correct?

And I just rub the dht gel on my shoulders and forehead? And is igf-1 an injection?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Aight... this will have results at 17/18 correct?

And I just rub the dht gel on my shoulders and forehead? And is igf-1 an injection?
Aromasin 6.25mg once a week and Proviron at 125mg daily will boost t and dht quite alot, def do bloods every 4 to 8 weeks to keep track
for igf-1 do IGF1-LR3 100mcg cycled + hgh at 4iu daily + mk-677 30mg every night, and be in caloric surplus during

Last edited:
Aromasin 6.25mg once a week and Proviron at 125mg daily will boost t and dht quite alot, def do bloods every 4 to 8 weeks to keep track
for igf-1 do IGF1-LR3 100mcg cycled + hgh at 4iu daily + mk-677 30mg every night, and be in caloric surplus during
Where the fuck am I gonna but all this stuff? Any good websites?

And will this age my skin?

Where the fuck am I gonna but all this stuff? Any good websites?

And will this age my skin?
slightly will age your skin, the gh will boost collagen structures however you can get it all at purerawz.co

if you do you MUST run an aromatase inhibitor

i wouldnt do. But it wont stunt your growth, because it doesnt convert into estrogen.

Yes br0,blast and Cruise

just lol, you do realize Proviron binds to the aromatase enzyme right? Some men report crashing their E2 at 50mg's a day whilst running a test base. AT 125mg plus 6.25mg of asin you're gonna fucking demolish your estrogen, and that's without a test base aswell.

MK677 is dogshit and ghrp's + ghrh creates more of an IGF1 spike than hgh at high dosages.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
Have fun with forehead like a billboard to impress some post prime hags

I’m planning on getting on Trenbolone before age 18.
also, op you're a fucking moronic cunt, tren will destroy your already shit acne-ridden collgenless skin, even more, it'll also destroy your HPTA and if you don't run a PCT you'll be suppressed for ages, and your T will never fully recover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no, no, no.
If you're over 6' then just do a low dose of LGD 4033 (5mg a day, morning) and MK 677 (5mg a day, before bed).
If you're under 6' then take an AI + MK 677 (10-20mg a day) + LGD 4033 (5mg a day), do this continuously for as long as possible. You will grow faster for longer (2+ inches more than you would have), as well as the fact that you will build a heap of muscle, 3-4x more than if you were natty.
Other benefits of these are; clearer, younger-looking skin, better hair, look more masculine, bigger and better erections etc.

no, no, no.
If you're over 6' then just do a low dose of LGD 4033 (5mg a day, morning) and MK 677 (5mg a day, before bed).
If you're under 6' then take an AI + MK 677 (10-20mg a day) + LGD 4033 (5mg a day), do this continuously for as long as possible. You will grow faster for longer (2+ inches more than you would have), as well as the fact that you will build a heap of muscle, 3-4x more than if you were natty.
Other benefits of these are; clearer, younger-looking skin, better hair, look more masculine, bigger and better erections etc.
sarms are shit.

are you retarded bro? just wait until your early 20s or some shit. its too fucking early dumb coon

also, op you're a fucking moronic cunt, tren will destroy your already shit acne-ridden collgenless skin, even more, it'll also destroy your HPTA and if you don't run a PCT you'll be suppressed for ages, and your T will never fully recover.
Stfu I already said I’m not getting on it

• JFL
  • +1
You already looking old af for your age you want to accelerate this even further?

bro are you serious?
you claim that minoxidil ruined your sex drive and libdo.... and now u want to try tren???

just lol, you do realize Proviron binds to the aromatase enzyme right? Some men report crashing their E2 at 50mg's a day whilst running a test base. AT 125mg plus 6.25mg of asin you're gonna fucking demolish your estrogen, and that's without a test base aswell.

MK677 is dogshit and ghrp's + ghrh creates more of an IGF1 spike than hgh at high dosages.

What a retarded fuckig idea. Put your body's biochemistry on fire and you'll be surprised that your frame didn't grow (obviously it will make your delts grow if that's what u meant). Dick and frame etc are so much more than DHT numbers. It's not that simple and none of us know what speficislly gives some guys huge dicks. Probably cell sensitivity rather than sheer amount. Arabs are very high DHT pheno and have tiny dicks