Tretinoin (oral) causes hairloss

norwooded me tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
my hair was thinner on accutane

Didn't read, but does it specifically say that topical retinoids case as well?

Didn't read, but does it specifically say that topical retinoids case as well?
Didn't read a single word study mentions topical, but both it and the article say research is inconclusive? So tread carefully?

Didn't read a single word study mentions topical, but both it and the article say research is inconclusive? So tread carefully?
Topical still has systemic effects?

Topical still has systemic effects?
oh nvm, it said tretinoin, which I realize is oral. The study mentions some topical cream deserves to be explored to prevent hair loss from tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I took accutane at 17, no hairloss.
For some people it gives.
Not to mention mood side effects and whatnot
:feelswhat: i just want to makes sure I don't accidentally know you or you live near me or something.
Ye bruh, give me your paypal. I just want to make sure you aren't using my account or something.

Just take low dose accutane to keep side effects at bay boyos

Ye bruh, give me your paypal. I just want to make sure you aren't using my account or something.
postmaxxes me, on a side note I found out 2 people from this site who live near me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
This has been known for a while.

Over for already balding acnecel on tretinoin like me.

Yeah I got the mood sides. My dad still has a full head of hair no receeding hairline at all in his mid 50s

• +1
Good, now you can go mew and squint while shouting MOG MOG MOG MOG in a group
You live in the US probably, are curry, :feelshmm:that doesn't leave many options, i'll find you and report you boyo because incels are dangerous terrorists

• JFL
Yeah I got the mood sides. My dad still has a full head of hair no receeding hairline at all in his mid 50s
OK CHAD.
Anyone nw1 and less should be sent to the gulag
You live in the US probably, are curry, :feelshmm:that doesn't leave many options, i'll find you and report you boyo because incels are dangerous terrorists
Good luck :feelskek:

I can take 1KG tren and 1 metric ton of winstrol and still not lose 1 hair :p:p:p????

I can take 1KG tren and 1 metric ton of winstrol and still not lose 1 hair :p:p:p????
I will make sure when I seE you to tReat you well irl ;):p

• +1
Reactions: x30001
i wish i've never had taken accutane, fuck that drug, fortunately i didn't had any side effects after taking it, despite dry lips

associated with norwooding.
It sped up my mpb so badly I can’t actually have longer hair anymore now at age 22. fuck this drug man
i wish i've never had taken accutane, fuck that drug, fortunately i didn't had any side effects after taking it, despite dry lips
Why? Did you lose hair as well?

It sped up my mpb so badly I can’t actually have longer hair anymore now at age 22. fuck this drug man

Why? Did you lose hair as well?
Your white thats why

Topical all-trans-retinoic acid (tretinoin) alone and in combination with 0.5% minoxidil has been tested for the promotion of hair growth in 56 subjects with androgenetic alopecia. ... Tretinoin was shown to stimulate some hair regrowth in approximately 58% of the subjects studied.

first google result