Tretinoin

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I need this Retin A 0,1 so bad, for my wrinkly fucked up skin. Went to 6 pharmacies, and they all declined to sell me the cream without a recipe.
I think the doctor will also not give it to me, because i dont have any acne signs. What should i do now?

If you're planning to suicidemaxx then isotretinoin will help you along the way.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and x30001
:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::lul: this nigger walked into 6 different pharmacies and asked for a prescription only medicine and was surprised they didn't just give it to him.

Www.alldaychemist.com

U don't need a prescription $6 a tube which is significantly less than you would be charged at a pharmacy with a prescription,

The only thing is they require u send in a photo of your I'd to verify your payment once u try to pay,but it's worth it,just ordered mine.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, androidcel and Deleted member 656
:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::lul: this nigger walked into 6 different pharmacies and asked for a prescription only medicine and was surprised they didn't just give it to him.

Www.alldaychemist.com

U don't need a prescription $6 a tube which is significantly less than you would be charged at a pharmacy with a prescription,

The only thing is they require u send in a photo of your I'd to verify your payment once u try to pay,but it's worth it,just ordered mine.

I dont know if its safe, ordering ret-a to germany. Maybe they only send within america?

I dont know if its safe, ordering ret-a to germany. Maybe they only send within america?
Not sure about Germany but I'm Australia they send there so should send worldwide,well trusted company

6American dollars so what that would translate to around 14.88 German heils.

I need this Retin A 0,1 so bad, for my wrinkly fucked up skin. Went to 6 pharmacies, and they all declined to sell me the cream without a recipe.
I think the doctor will also not give it to me, because i dont have any acne signs. What should i do now?
Broo, tell me you didn't really do that.

Anyway, Alldaychemist doesn't really ship to Europe, but there are some small time Thai dealers you can find on Facebook.

Ordered some from alldaychemist and it got here in like two weeks.

Hey man,

Just go ahead and order from alldaychemist.com

I just got 6 boxes of generic Tretinoin for ~$20 USD

You don't even need to provide a script, you can skip it during check out.

Figured this out after I called their customer service

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
buy it from indian online pharmacies