Tried fin after being on dut for a year lost all my gains jfllllll

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
First pic = last year september second pic = today aka back at baseline.

Got tired of how expensive dut is so thought I could get away with going back on fin instead but literally shed all my gains after one month lmao. Just started dut again so ANOTHER shed to deal with now. Also finally got some RU to see if my temples will go properly terminal again.

Anyone got any HT clinic recommendations in Turkey or UK?
IMG 20210213 051721

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_230113.jpg
    IMG_20210212_230113.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 118
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, ballskin, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Go to hlc clinic in turkey best place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Rift and OverFromTheWomb
Go to hlc clinic in turkey best place
I'll check it bro, deffo getting one this year tired of having to nuke my hormones to look decent yknow

I'll check it bro, deffo getting one this year tired of having to nuke my hormones to look decent yknow
How old are you, I'd still suggest that you switch back to dut to keep your haie

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and OverFromTheWomb
How old are you, I'd still suggest that you switch back to dut to keep your haie
I'm 28. Already back on dut lol, and added Ru now. My donor area is really good and my hairline goes right down my neck at the back so I know a HT will fix it. My temples are the only thin parts of my head same as my old man but they were miniturized and blond at 14 so they are just stupidly sensitive to hormones it seems. I'm hoping Ru helps but honestly I just need like 1k grafts to make my life 10x better lmao

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I'm 28. Already back on dut lol, and added Ru now. My donor area is really good and my hairline goes right down my neck at the back so I know a HT will fix it. My temples are the only thin parts of my head same as my old man but they were miniturized and blond at 14 so they are just stupidly sensitive to hormones it seems. I'm hoping Ru helps but honestly I just need like 1k grafts to make my life 10x better lmao
If you're like pic number 2 you're gonna need like 2k grafts. Hlc is 2.5-2.7 euros per graft

If you're like pic number 2 you're gonna need like 2k grafts. Hlc is 2.5-2.7 euros per graft
You think so? I think the camera angle might be making my balding area look worse than it is tbf, to have a straight hairline I only need like 2cm triangles on each side... But since I have neotonous features I would probably want my hairline lowering and my temple points being filled in. I look like a boneless cillian murphy, exact same Irish pheno

You think so? I think the camera angle might be making my balding area look worse than it is tbf, to have a straight hairline I only need like 2cm triangles on each side... But since I have neotonous features I would probably want my hairline lowering and my temple points being filled in. I look like a boneless cillian murphy, exact same Irish pheno
Send a few places some good pics and they'll give you recommendations. Hlc and Hasson and Wong recommended me the same grafts which was 1.5k - 2k.

It's usually 50 grafts per cm^2

• +1
Reactions: OverFromTheWomb
Send a few places some good pics and they'll give you recommendations. Hlc and Hasson and Wong recommended me the same grafts which was 1.5k - 2k.

Cool, yeah it's so hard with pics cause I'm dark ginger so half of my hairs reflect light like blond ones and the other half are dark and thick, absolute shit tbh. I know fin maintains if nothing else as I was on it for 2 years prior but my hair wasn't receding fast or anything I was just hoping for some regrowth really and that's why I went to dut, which definitely helped as you can tell from first pic. Only thing is most of the temple hair hit terminal length of like 2cm so I could have a full head of hair with straight hairline if I buzzed a 3 guard but if I grow it out my temples stay short, which looks fucking disgusting lol

If you are using >50mg or RU in ethanol and PG along with fin, I believe it can work better than dut monotherapy. I think its very possible to get your hair back. To increase your chances, start microneedling and min.

Wait at least 5 month on that treatment before deciding to get a HT.

Here's my worst temple with long hair in Dec 19, you can see the problem with my super light blond temple hairs, my hair was bleached in this btw

Attachments

• IMG_20210213_055238.jpg
    IMG_20210213_055238.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 105
If you are using >50mg or RU in ethanol and PG along with fin, I believe it can work better than dut monotherapy. I think its very possible to get your hair back. To increase your chances, start microneedling and min.

Wait at least 5 month on that treatment before deciding to get a HT.
I'm at 30mg/ day working my way up atm no sides so I'm feeling good about it so far. I was microneedling every now and then and now I'm also doing red light therapy every day too... I'm not sure how safe microneedling is with Ru as I'm a little worried about how much would go systemic? I use min 1x a day, gives me bad seb derm though.

Edit: my Ru is 5% solution, only using 0.6ml/day only on the temples

I'm at 30mg/ day working my way up atm no sides so I'm feeling good about it so far. I was microneedling every now and then and now I'm also doing red light therapy every day too... I'm not sure how safe microneedling is with Ru as I'm a little worried about how much would go systemic? I use min 1x a day, gives me bad seb derm though.
Use 1-1.5mm and don't apply RU for at least 12 hrs after needling.

• +1
I've got a 1.5mm roller and a 1.2mm stamp, abstaining from Ru for 12 hours sounds like a safe bet tbh. Shiiiit I've only had sensible high IQ replies to this thread am I on the right forum lol

• JFL
Reactions: Apeiron and SOS-Sonic
I've got a 1.5mm roller and a 1.2mm stamp, abstaining from Ru for 12 hours sounds like a safe bet tbh. Shiiiit I've only had sensible high IQ replies to this thread am I on the right forum lol
This forum has a lot of helpful and nice guys tbh. Also, I switched from a roller to a dermapen 3 month ago and it was a great decison. You can get a Dr.pen on ebay for like 70USD and it lasts years. Its way cheaper on the long run.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and OverFromTheWomb
How long do you think Ru+ethanol+Pg would take to be safe to dermaroll
This forum has a lot of helpful and nice guys tbh. Also, I switched from a roller to a dermapen 3 month ago and it was a great decison. You can get a Dr.pen on ebay for like 70USD and it lasts years. Its way cheaper on the long run.
Yeah that's my next investment tbh, though I've been pushing blunt needles into my skull for some months now, ginger pain tolerance ftw... I've even considered buying my own HT pen and doing my own bit by bit LOL...any idea how long after Ru application in a pg ethanol mix would be safe to dermaroll? Cause atm I'm applying Ru in the am and min in the pm

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and SkinjobCatastrophe
Dut is so much stronger than fin, have you noticed any side effects with dut that you didnt have with fin? I have heard from some people that you might as well go on dut if youre going to try to save your hair because its stronger than fin with the same side effects. Also how much difference did you notice in facial/body hair growth?

How long do you think Ru+ethanol+Pg would take to be safe to dermaroll

Yeah that's my next investment tbh, though I've been pushing blunt needles into my skull for some months now, ginger pain tolerance ftw... I've even considered buying my own HT pen and doing my own bit by bit LOL...any idea how long after Ru application in a pg ethanol mix would be safe to dermaroll? Cause atm I'm applying Ru in the am and min in the pm
I usually microneedle Sunday night, and continue with the min on Monday morning and RU at night. I have had 0 problems so far.

Also, get numbing cream lol. 5% lidocaine works great.

Dut is so much stronger than fin, have you noticed any side effects with dut that you didnt have with fin? I have heard from some people that you might as well go on dut if youre going to try to save your hair because its stronger than fin with the same side effects. Also how much difference did you notice in facial/body hair growth?
Okay, so before ANY hormone altering drugs I had mild ED, mushroom shape dick with a huge head so poor blood flow and smoking mixed with autistic anxiety mostly, so I have always had to make a conscious effort to maintain a physical erection unless I'm midly drunk and low inhib.

Finasteride actually made me hornier generally, I had morning wood that wasn't present before hand as one thing I noticed, I was at my physical peak while on fin too, although I did a ligandrol+mk677 cycle while on it I didn't have any test shutdown or anything. Emotionally I was a bit more up and down though I had some mad shit going on with my son's mum so hard to say if it was hormone related but I was mega depressed for a while. I feel a bit less sharp since taking dht blockers, like my mind is a little slower finding things but weirdly enough it's made me freak out less when stuff is going wrong and I've noticed im a bit more emotionally cold/calculated though I have adhd which I don't treat so take that with a grain of salt. Brain fog is a definite side I've experienced compared to how I normally feel.

Dut = same as fin but with higher highs and lower lows. I've been much more emotional when things are bad, and my sex drive is either stupidly high or non existent. Being stuck indoors for a year has kinda played a part in my overall mental well-being but I'd say the difference between fin and dut on a psychological level is negligible, physically I am more prone to facial bloat for absolutely sure, and I put on fat a lot easier. I'm currently recomping to as low bf as I can be, which is one of the reasons I wanted to go back to fin. I'm much more sensitive to sodium and carbs now than I was on fin, and can either look chadlite or bloatmaxxed incel depending on what I eat. Part of this could be aging but I've got a strong hunch it's higher estrogen+a year of low activity.

Sorry for essay but it's important stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and SkinjobCatastrophe
I usually microneedle Sunday night, and continue with the min on Monday morning and RU at night. I have had 0 problems so far.

Also, get numbing cream lol. 5% lidocaine works great.
I'll steal your routine I think, as I only did Ru in the am cause I was a little cautious about heart sides but I feel good so far. And I don't need it lol I have stupid pain tolerance, I've literally hospital dodged broken ribs, fractured jaw and eye socket, impaled myself on a tree when I was a kid leaving a 2 inch hole to my bone in my thigh and cut myself up when mega depressed cause nothing ever fucking hurts lol, I'm a grade a retard in the flesh with a reasonable brain stuck to it

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Okay, so before ANY hormone altering drugs I had mild ED, mushroom shape dick with a huge head so poor blood flow and smoking mixed with autistic anxiety mostly, so I have always had to make a conscious effort to maintain a physical erection unless I'm midly drunk and low inhib.
Finasteride actually made me hornier generally, I had morning wood that wasn't present before hand as one thing I noticed, I was at my physical peak while on fin too, although I did a ligandrol+mk677 cycle while on it I didn't have any test shutdown or anything. Emotionally I was a bit more up and down though I had some mad shit going on with my son's mum so hard to say if it was hormone related but I was mega depressed for a while. I feel a bit less sharp since taking dht blockers, like my mind is a little slower finding things but weirdly enough it's made me freak out less when stuff is going wrong and I've noticed im a bit more emotionally cold/calculated though I have adhd which I don't treat so take that with a grain of salt. Brain fog is a definite side I've experienced compared to how I normally feel.
Dut = same as fin but with higher highs and lower lows. I've been much more emotional when things are bad, and my sex drive is either stupidly high or non existent. Being stuck indoors for a year has kinda played a part in my overall mental well-being but I'd say the difference between fin and dut on a psychological level is negligible, physically I am more prone to facial bloat for absolutely sure, and I put on fat a lot easier. I'm currently recomping to as low bf as I can be, which is one of the reasons I wanted to go back to fin. I'm much more sensitive to sodium and carbs now than I was on fin, and can either look chadlite or bloatmaxxed incel depending on what I eat. Part of this could be aging but I've got a strong hunch it's higher estrogen+a year of low activity.
Sorry for essay but it's important stuff
Dont worry I like essays, its always good to hear what people think without it being shortened. I have been doing a few softmaxes to hopefully prevent hairloss and was thinking about going on dut. Whats pg?

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron and OverFromTheWomb
Dont worry I like essays, its always good to hear what people think without it being shortened. I have been doing a few softmaxes to hopefully prevent hairloss and was thinking about going on dut. Whats pg?
Should be PPG aka propolyne-glycol, same stuff minox is mixed with generally, though I keep my Ru in the fridge.i will buy powdered form from now on and mix my own as the other parts are easy to source. And yeah dut is okay for me honestly I don't feel worse for it in any way, I forgot to talk about body hair/beard so I'll do that now for you,
No change in body hair growth, I'm still fluffy af. I started fin with a good beard already and still have a 8/10 beard, and in terms of growth rate I have stubble 8h after a straight razor shave. I can grow a 1 inch beard in 5-6 weeks like I always could.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Reminder I'll never stop dut.

Go for Koray Erdogan. Expensive but best Turkey doctor afaik.

When you originally started fin after how long did you turn to dut?

I've got aggressive balding at 22 been on fin for 2 weeks still have morning wood everyday..I think i will continue for 2 more months and then add in dut once a week if no sides. Is this a good idea?

When you originally started fin after how long did you turn to dut?

I've got aggressive balding at 22 been on fin for 2 weeks still have morning wood everyday..I think i will continue for 2 more months and then add in dut once a week if no sides. Is this a good idea?
15 months on fin before I went to dut, my hair was a bit better on fin but not enough regrowth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Buy your dut online, stupid greycel.

• Hmm...
Buy your dut online, stupid greycel.
Any reputable sources? Don't want to ingest something that's non pharma grade and waste $

Any reputable sources? Don't want to ingest something that's non pharma grade and waste $

Tf is that cheap layout? Looks like a deep web vendor site jfl

First pic = last year september second pic = today aka back at baseline.

Got tired of how expensive dut is so thought I could get away with going back on fin instead but literally shed all my gains after one month lmao. Just started dut again so ANOTHER shed to deal with now. Also finally got some RU to see if my temples will go properly terminal again.

Anyone got any HT clinic recommendations in Turkey or UK?
View attachment 983547
Fuck, i am sorry... sounds like you have very subhuman hairgenetics, if suppressing 70% of your DHT is not enough. How do you feel on Dutasteride? Any sides?

Wow now I don’t want to stop Dut. I did both Dut and fin

You still have to "nuke your hormones" if you get a ht. If you don't take fin after, you will look even more ridiculous than if you were just balding.