Tried the infamous Angel dust

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
will never do it again i almost smashed the mirror because i thought it disrespected me

angel dust = straight from devil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, turkproducer and Deleted member 5189

jfl pcp is some crazy shit. i would never touch that stuff

elab how it feels?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
jfl pcp is some crazy shit. i would never touch that stuff

elab how it feels?
U get insane confidence and low inhib for like 4 hours but at the same time you get very paranoid and agressive

It also make u feel less pain but of course you wont be immortal you will notice a noticeable difference. its too much of a risk taking it you lose touch from reality

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
gonna do molly in a yacht after one week. Wish I could put a gopro on my head and take you guys with me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and turkproducer
U get insane confidence and low inhib for like 4 hours but at the same time you get very paranoid and agressive

It also make u feel less pain but of course you wont be immortal you will notice a noticeable difference. its too much of a risk taking it you lose touch from reality
sounds like an interesting night, why dont you do shrooms instead, its much better for you. can even be beneficial

• +1
sounds like an interesting night, why dont you do shrooms instead, its much better for you. can even be beneficial
take pcp if you want to feel intense anger like never before. you can literally do anything you want on it, no inhibition

and ye i will try shrooms tbh i heard you can microdose too

• JFL
take pcp if you want to feel intense anger like never before. you can literally do anything you want on it, no inhibition

and ye i will try shrooms tbh i heard you can microdose too
jfl u move reckless it makes me laugh, ur like how i used to be but 3x worse :lul:

anyway bro, dont fuck up ur head with these shit drugs like pcp. if u wanna feel energy most ppl take molly but shrooms is much more thought provoking

• +1
jfl u move reckless it makes me laugh, ur like how i used to be but 3x worse :lul:

anyway bro, dont fuck up ur head with these shit drugs like pcp. if u wanna feel energy most ppl take molly but shrooms is much more thought provoking
yeah ur right bro

• +1