TRUE average dick size

it is not bad / small
so it is norhing you have to compensate

but good starts at 7 inch imo, 8 id ideal. Girth idk
Good starts at 6 insertable if it's legit hard as fuck. 6.5 is the beginning of the "big dick" spectrum. Anything Above that is better till 8" approximately, I cannot ever see a girl taking a full 8" dick so the upper limited might be 7.5" non bone pressed. The more girth the better unless it's bigger than 6.5" or smth.

Good starts at 6 insertable if it's legit hard as fuck. 6.5 is the beginning of the "big dick" spectrum. Anything Above that is better till 8" approximately, I cannot ever see a girl taking a full 8" dick so the upper limited might be 7.5" non bone pressed. The more girth the better unless it's bigger than 6.5" or smth.
sorry but 6 or 6.5 is nothing special for orgasm

and big starts at least at 7

I came across a channel called ‘hotguysfuck on xvideos, a channel made for women to get off to. They just bring in random ‘hot guys’, and from the 30+ videos i skimmed through (made a case study of it), 95% of the guys were 4-6 inches long, almost none over 5.5 inch girth according to my eye estimate.

If you wanna feel bettee about your dick, look that channel up.
Cope I looked that channel up and I've already seen a good bunch of above average dicks. Granted they don't have monster dicks but just lol if you think 90% of them are average. I would say the average size on that channel is about 6 inches minimum Most of them are thick as well.

What about 5.75 nbp 6.5 BP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back