true chads are chads in parties and IRL, not in tinder and shit.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
this afternoon I read the stor of that English gigachad on Lookism.net. And then it inspired me to do this thread here.

80% of tinder is MEN.

for WHO the absolute majority of females are giving their pussies? Why parties are happening at night ?
SIMPLE
Real life is what matters.

Real life and social circle...
Tinder and digital is pathetic.

My high tier normie had like 500matches on tinder, he only fucked 1 girl from there.

even cuk amnesia complains about having to talk to women to get a fuck.
Its much easier if u have nice looks to go to a party, girls are there to party(it includes getting fucked, getting fucked by who? hm the good looking one she finds)

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, BigBoy, Deleted member 9568 and 10 others
Tinder = cope
Facebook/instagram profile then hitting on girls = legit

• +1
Reactions: metagross, ShreddedOrNothing, mmm and 5 others
Difficult when covid basically sabotaged every way to socialize irl but social media and dating apps. Clubs, parties and nightlife are closed since summer.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, turkproducer, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Legit I have 600 matches and only met with less than 10 JFL. Parties, clubs, bars, social circle MOGS

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4797, BigBoy and 10 others
Tinder is more for validation. I’ve had girls message me first and be boring asf. Like that app is toxic lmao... Also, had girls asking me to come over in the first few messages. It’s all about timing, who’s the girl, obviously your looks and a whole lotta other shit...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, BigBoy and TheChosenChad
Difficult when covid basically sabotaged every way to socialize irl but social media and dating apps. Clubs, parties and nightlife are closed since summer.
True you gotta go to Walmart to see some bitches lol. The gym too but hitting on bitches at the gym is just cringe too me

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and TheChosenChad
Tinder works if ur at least chadlite otherwise you’ll be disappointed

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It amazes me that even amnesia struggles on online dating, its just too hard

this afternoon I read the stor of that English gigachad on Lookism.net. And then it inspired me to do this thread here.

80% of tinder is MEN.

for WHO the absolute majority of females are giving their pussies? Why parties are happening at night ?
SIMPLE
Real life is what matters.

Real life and social circle...
Tinder and digital is pathetic.

My high tier normie had like 500matches on tinder, he only fucked 1 girl from there.

even cuk amnesia complains about having to talk to women to get a fuck.
Its much easier if u have nice looks to go to a party, girls are there to party(it includes getting fucked, getting fucked by who? hm the good looking one she finds)
lifemaxxing is the best maxxing because status mogs looks and money