True factor of luck

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
genetic mutation.

you could by chance be born with red fucking eyes. imagine a red eyed chad. you would be vampiremaxxed slayer psl 8 that mogs everyones smv to the dirt

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Would need to be albinomaxxed for red eyes

There are 7.600.000.000 people on earth, and not a single one of them has developed a genetic mutation that made him be born with red eyes.

Quite surprising actually. You would think among a number of people this large there would be some born with 10 eyes or something.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
There are 7.600.000.000 people on earth, and not a single one of them has developed a genetic mutation that made him be born with red eyes.

Quite surprising actually. You would think among a number of people this large there would be some born with 10 eyes or something.
probably happened ina russian shack next to chernobyl for the deformed looking ones. but things llike eye pigment its true tbh. im really surprised. if you think about it thats exactly how blue, green and grey eyes developed. out of rando chance

not even. you could mutate some red pigment
There is no pigment in eyes. All eyes have the same compound called melanin. Its just that light eyes have less of it

i need hazel

There is no pigment in eyes. All eyes have the same compound called melanin. Its just that light eyes have less of it
thats the point

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
every fucking shit is luck anyways.
even what you do and think is luck.

fuck im gook so theres no light eyes for me