• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, ThreadMatters and Copeful
niggas you actually east asian bro?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Copeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6789
I mean, your credibility is ruined on this site, no one likes a larper especially one that uses personal photos of other people without their knowledge

I mean, I’m a hated user on this forum, and I would never stoop that low

unironically rope

Since when are you a hated user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ThreadMatters, NarcyChadlite and 2 others
How could this ugly recessed gook get some white girls while I didn't. All he had was being smart and tall. I mog him to self harm

@abmonger @TheCopefulCurry @wasted @loan @brbbrah

This dude is a pathalogical liar the likes of which ive never before encountered. Now hes using a random indians photo to ruin his life to save his reputation on a fkn internet forum jflll. He STILL claims 6'4, even tho you can see the curry is no way 6'4 just from his torso. If his larp about using his friends photos is legit, then imagine how shitty of a person you would have to be to use someone elses photos without permission on this forum and literally live vicariously through them online. INCEPTION TIER LARPING.

@Trungvu , if you dont gtfo this forum ill doxx that gooks real identity. (Thanks for telling every1 his uni and name) weather its you or your friend. Because according to your own accounts and confessions.. Youre either a pathalogical lying larper that pissed people off then acted all innocent when exposed or worse, is using an innocent persons pics on a forum that people try their best to stay anonymous on. You should be praying its the former.

Screenshot 20200908 163255 Chrome

Ps. Theres a lot more insanity still.. i only exposed 10% in that exposed thread. Like for example he tried to larp as @Patrick Baitman on discord by changing his username to save face and theres a LOT of sus activity in his .me post history

Tenor 7

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ocelot, SubhumanCurrycel, wasted and 3 others

This dude is a pathalogical liar the likes of which ive never encountered. Now hes using a random indians photo to ruin his life to save his reputation on a fkn internet forum jflll. He STILL claims 6'4, even tho you can see the curry is no way 6'4 just from his torso. If his larp about using his friends photos is legit, then imagine how shitty of a person you would have to be to use someone elses photos without permission on this forum and literally live vicariously through them online. INCEPTION TIER LARPING.

@Trungvu , if you dont gtfo this forum ill doxx that gook, weather its you or your friend. Because according to your own accounts and confessions.. Youre either a pathalogical lying larper that pissed people off then acted all innocent when exposed or worse, is using an innicent persons pics on a forum that people try their best to stay anonymous on. You should be praying its the former.

View attachment 654108

Ps. Theres a lot more insanity.. i only exposed 10% in that exposed thread. Like for example he tried to larp as @Patrick Baitman on discord by changong username to save face and theres a lot of sus activity in his .me post history
Who the fuck is the indian guy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I didn't larp as him. It was patrick bateman the character from American pyscho and I will leave this forum for good wont be larping as anyone again im mentally illed

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and 6485b025t
Dn wth dn rd anything
Came here to exchange some reps with my bros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, NarcyChadlite and 6485b025t

This dude is a pathalogical liar the likes of which ive never before encountered. Now hes using a random indians photo to ruin his life to save his reputation on a fkn internet forum jflll. He STILL claims 6'4, even tho you can see the curry is no way 6'4 just from his torso. If his larp about using his friends photos is legit, then imagine how shitty of a person you would have to be to use someone elses photos without permission on this forum and literally live vicariously through them online. INCEPTION TIER LARPING.

@Trungvu , if you dont gtfo this forum ill doxx that gooks real identity. (Thanks for telling every1 his uni and name) weather its you or your friend. Because according to your own accounts and confessions.. Youre either a pathalogical lying larper that pissed people off then acted all innocent when exposed or worse, is using an innocent persons pics on a forum that people try their best to stay anonymous on. You should be praying its the former.

View attachment 654108

Ps. Theres a lot more insanity still.. i only exposed 10% in that exposed thread. Like for example he tried to larp as @Patrick Baitman on discord by changing his username to save face and theres a LOT of sus activity in his .me post history

View attachment 654120
Nah my man chill hes gonna leave dont worry @Trungvu

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I didn't larp as him. It was patrick bateman the character from American pyscho and I will leave this forum for good wont be larping as anyone again im mentally illed

No, you did that after you were exposed on discord.... not only that but you acted like you were a completely new user. Also you change your .me avi on a regular basis now.. you had a delon avi for the longest time but now all of a sudden you change it regularly, which is another telltale sign of trying to avoid being called out.

If you continue lying and motivating me to look into your shit, i will legit go through all your posts and make a part 2 and 3. I didnt tag all .me users on the first one and ill make sure to do that for part 2. Also jfl @ you being this retarted @ 18-19 y/o

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 9072
Dude just leave man
Even create an alt if you have to because this shits too much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and NarcyChadlite
Dude just leave man
Even create an alt if you have to because this shits too much.

Its over.. if he continues this curry larp then its gonna be you making an exposed thread, considering some of his anti-curry past posts. Niga larped himself into a corner

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 4332, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
gopal mogs you to death