[Blackpill] TRUE TEST to SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD-LOOKING OR NOT (GTFIH)

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
What's the issue?
Mad because the man whose cock you suck is washed up and not able to be a gigaslayer?
Mad because this theory is legit?

Keep worshipping that Norwooding clothes hangar.
shut up already stupid nigger goddamn

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
I’ve always been blackpilled on the skull shape which was why I did hair transplant to repair my receding temples. I look like utter shit with buzzcut JFL. Now I’m running medium long curly hair game all the time and receiving regular compliments. But deep down I’m aware that my skull shape is inferior :feelscry:

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head Doctors
I’ve always been blackpilled on the skull shape which was why I did hair transplant to repair my receding temples. I look like utter shit with buzzcut JFL. Now I’m running medium long curly hair game all the time and receiving regular compliments. But deep down I’m aware that my skull shape is inferior :feelscry:
Same bro!
A bulging occiput or weak lower third is nearly a death sentence to your facial attractiveness.
Buzzcut pill will always be one of the most brutal blackpills of all time IMHO

I

I will ascend

Trainee
You don't even have to do all that shit.

Have you ever had women sexually interested in you?

If yes, you're good looking.

If not, I have some bad news for you.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
Same bro!
A bulging occiput or weak lower third is nearly a death sentence to your facial attractiveness.
Buzzcut pill will be one of the most brutal blackpills of all time IMHO
Nah I don’t have a gay alien occiput but my bigonial is too narrow. My temples are a bit narrower than zygos too.

That said I still think guys like Gandy, Chico and O’pry are “truly gl” (at least with hair in their prime). Some men simply good better with hair. You may argue that they are not masculine enough, or don’t have a warrior skull, or their prime is shorter, but as long as they look genuinely chadish with hair they can be considered truly gl.

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head Doctors
You don't even have to do all that shit.

Have you ever had women sexually interested in you?

If yes, you're good looking.

If not, I have some bad news for you.
This thread is not about simply do you get girls or not.....it goes much deeper and explains the difference between a gigaslayer from a regular good-looking person.

It's also proves why hair is very important for most ppl and also why prettybois fade so quickly
It's shows masc/Dom Chad>prettyboi twink
Also proves the importance of having a robust masculine skull with projecting bones.

Not surprised a greycel like you made such a stupid comment.

Posts44Reputation28
Disgusting post to rep ratio as well.
Nah I don’t have a gay alien occiput but my bigonial is too narrow. My temples are a bit narrower than zygos too.

That said I still think guys like Gandy, Chico and O’pry are “truly gl” (at least with hair in their prime). Some men simply good better with hair. You may argue that they are not masculine enough, or don’t have a warrior skull, or their prime is shorter, but as long as they look genuinely chadish with hair they can be considered truly gl.
Ya I see your point
I should have clarified when saying truly gl I meant being able to look relatively as good as you do with hair when you don't have hair(bald/buzzed)

Last edited:
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
(*Only if you consider yourself good-looking or above average with hair because if you are ugly/struggle to get girls with hair you will do even worse without!*): If you shave your head bald or get a buzz-cut will you still slay at the club/party that very night???
This is brutal. Now I’m recalling how many females I have attracted with buzzcut. Zero, absolutely zero. I’m not a chad with hair but at least I had my lays with the right hairstyles. But with a buzzed head? Zero.

The buzzcut pill is fucking brutal ngl tbh.

tyronelite

tyronelite

Future Tyrone
Good thread brotha. I’ma have to try this out when corona chad is over with lol. I always get a bald fade cut, I look bad with hair on the sides unless im waving..

justbigboned

justbigboned

Amateur
Buzzcut =/= Balding

People will look much worse with a balding head all the time. Photoshop a balding head of hair on anyone and you will see that it makes them look much worse, most likely bad. Also buzzing your hair is not the same as shaving it, shaving it would be like a cancer patient, which I guess is what you meant in your post. Anyway, being good looking means you look good, so to be truly considered good looking the only criteria that has to be met is to look good.

basedcircassian

basedcircassian

Enthusiast
dumb thread. what's next shaving eyebrows to see if you're really gl or mouthbreathing on purpose to see if you still look good recessed. if you look good you look good... the guys on the bottom row mog the guys on the first row by a landslide btw...
+ballou mogs with a buzzcut
1585131461883.png

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
I pass the buzz cut just unfortunately I was still chubby QUOTE="Kingkellz, post: 1989202, member: 4678"]
One of the most underrated ways to see how good-looking you truly are and how long you will slay is the the
BUZZ-CUT/BALD TEST

*****Many people on this forum are either intentionally ignoring this or completely oblivious of this fact.*****

Ask yourself this question:
(*Only if you consider yourself good-looking or above average with hair because if you are ugly/struggle to get girls with hair you will do even worse without!*): If you shave your head bald or get a buzz-cut will you still slay at the club/party that very night???

Examples of men who are truly good-looking and pass the buzz-cut test:

man with buzzcut and heavy stubble
Image result for colton haynes buzzcut
Image result for brad pitt buzzcut
Image result for jeremy meeks
Image result for bald good looking soccer player

Examples of men who are haloed by hair(not truly good-looking) and fail the buzz-cut test:

Image result for prince william before and after hair
Image result for francisco lachowski bald

*The secret to passing the the buzz-cut test depends on your skull shape and bone projection/mass

*The more your skull resembles the warrior skull the better your chances of passing this test. A strong defined lower third is a major part of looking good bald/buzzed.

Warrior
View attachment 319415
Wimp
View attachment 319416

More requirements to pass the buzzcut test(especially from the front):

1)
low bodyfat(sub 12%)
2) bigonial width that is equal to or greater than your bizygomatic width(giving your face that Dom/flared look)
View attachment 319426
3) visible inner and outer u (this automatically becomes present when you have a forward grown maxilla + low bodyfat + wide square jaw + projected zygomatic region)

This is what separates gigaslaying demigods from the regular good-looking person.

People who pass this test will slay tons of high quality women for long periods of time.

There is a reason why prettybois expire so quickly. They rely mainly on hair, collagen, and ratios.

But masculine/DOM Chads out last and out slay prettybois.

Idk why this test is not mentioned or overlooked so much on this site. It was very well understood during the prime years of lookism.

*90% of male models/actors/people in general will not pass this test. Hair is life, hold on to it dearly or watch your SMV take a dive into the depths of the Ganges river.

@No Mercy
@Blackout.xl
@the next o'pry
@john2
@ArvidGustavsson
@Equinox
@Casadonis
@Swolepenisman
@Hopelessmofoker
@Morpheus
[/QUOTE]
I

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)