[Blackpill] TRUE TEST to SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD-LOOKING OR NOT (GTFIH)

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head Doctors
dumb thread. what's next shaving eyebrows to see if you're really gl or mouthbreathing on purpose to see if you still look good recessed. if you look good you look good... the guys on the bottom row mog the guys on the first row by a landslide btw...
+ballou mogs with a buzzcut
View attachment 320107
You missed the point.
Chico is not ugly. That alone makes your whole theory a trash can
Again another person completely missed the point. I never said Chico was ugly.

However Chico needs a full head of hair to remain good-looking. Chico rocking a buzzcut or completely bald would looksmin him hard.

His skull is not robust or masculine enough to pull it off. Nor does he have exceptional bone projection.
*In fact Chico needs hair in order to cover up his lightbulb shape head. When he loses hair it not only takes away his main asset but also damages his facial ratio by making his forehead wider and taller disproportionately to the rest of his face

Those who can pull of the buzzcut have versatility and longevity. They have the masc/Dom look that triggers the primal urge in women.

This is where prettyboys fall short. They rely heavily on hair and collagen in order to slay.

When a prettyboi loses his hair his entire appeal is almost entirely gone.

Reminder:
Meeks is currently 36yrs old and still modeling and making women's pussy wet

This is Pitt at 34
nb2.png

This is Chico @ 28
IMG_20200322_161604_946.JPG

D206493A-6EC1-4EE6-926D-229F969E84A2.png

Mirin the reply count. Bookmarked the thread.
I can't wait to see more pretty boy copers ITT tbh.

Btw is your occupit big? Do you have a warrior skull ? Did you train your neck?
My skull is hybrid. I have a bulging occiput so I have to cover it up with hair.
Fortunately my mandible, bigonial width, and maxilla are decent.
Yes I do train neck
Need to be more consistent though

Last edited:
Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
guys kingkellz is autistic please be friendly and slow with him, actually its better to just not waste your time with an autist

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

look.jpg
muhhh buzzcut test
"true test to see if you are good looking or not" muhhh autism muhh

nastynas

nastynas

ll ☪ cCc north indian turanid shitskin cCc ☪ ll
not necessarily to be TRULY GL but if you can pull off light stubble and buzzcut or even bald, it is best hair and beard combination unarguably, looking dimorphic and masculine is above everything rly

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

View attachment 320242 muhhh buzzcut test
"true test to see if you are good looking or not" muhhh autism muhh
*Try and see the point I'm trying to make instead of holding on to singular words/phrases like a crybaby bitch!

READ CAREFULLY 👇👇👇

* I never said Chico was ugly or can't get girls
However Chico needs a full head of hair to remain good-looking. Chico rocking a buzzcut or completely bald would looksmin him hard.

His skull is not robust or masculine enough to pull it off. Nor does he have exceptional bone projection.
*In fact Chico needs hair in order to cover up his lightbulb shape head. When he loses hair it not only takes away his main asset but also damages his facial ratio by making his forehead wider and taller disproportionately to the rest of his face

Those who can pull of the buzzcut have versatility and longevity. They have the masc/Dom look that triggers the primal urge in women.

This is where prettyboys fall short. They rely heavily on hair and collagen in order to slay.

Reminder:

This is Pitt at 34

nb2.png

This is Chico @ 28

Attachments

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

*Try and see the point I'm trying to make instead of holding on to singular words/phrases like a crybaby bitch!

READ CAREFULLY 👇👇👇

Reminder:

This is Pitt at 34

nb2.png

This is Chico @ 28

dn read your wall of cope

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

dn read your wall of cope
It was all facts
Again and again you keep avoiding the brutal blackpill and wish to remain in delusion.
not necessarily to be TRULY GL but if you can pull off light stubble and buzzcut or even bald, it is best hair and beard combination unarguably, looking dimorphic and masculine is above everything rly
Ya ik I should have clarified that when I said "truly gl" I meant being able to look relatively as good as you do with hair when you don't have hair(buzzcut)
I cant see the pictures
On my phone rn
I was able to see it on both pc and phone yesterday

Last edited:
Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

It was all facts
Again and again you keep avoiding the brutal blackpill and wish to remain in delusion.
lol all that youre even saying is in this thread is that some look worse with a buzzcut than others, what the fuck does that even mean? who the fuck cares lol
chico with hair mogs pitt with and without hair, thats all that matters lol

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

lol all that youre even saying is in this thread is that some look worse with a buzzcut than others, what the fuck does that even mean? who the fuck cares lol
chico with hair mogs pitt with and without hair, thats all that matters lol
Cope
You clearly missed the point
Obviously you're not high IQ enough to comprehend
Not gonna waste my time anymore
Already addressed your statement and other similar Statements
Go reread the thread and it's comments

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Cope
You clearly missed the point
Obviously you're not high IQ enough to comprehend
Not gonna waste my time anymore
Already addressed you statement and other similar Statements
Go reread the thread and it's comments
missed the point of what fucking retard? noone buzzcuts because its a looksmin anyway so who fucking cares lol? especially you since you have a gay alien skull JFL, so keep coping
chico shaved his hair for charity btw and keep cherrypicking if it makes u feel better stupid nigger

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir

READ CAREFULLY 👇👇👇

Reminder:

This is Pitt at 34

nb2.png

This is Chico @ 28

could u stop comparing cherrypicked worst possible pictures of Chico to one of best Pitt's ones?
literally there is no person but you who does it every day

1585139822499.png

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

missed the point of what fucking retard? noone buzzcuts because its a looksmin anyway so who fucking cares lol? especially you since you have a gay alien skull JFL, so keep coping
chico shaved his hair for charity btw and keep cherrypicking if it makes u feel better stupid nigger
Here you go again with your assumptions and childish name calling

I'll say it again reread the thread and it's comments

If you don't understand after doing that. You might as well rope because you have terrible comprehension skills

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

asian manlet trying to kpopmax
the whole point of the thread is just irrelevant though

it’s like saying that “eye area doesn’t matter because the true test of being good looking is how well you can slay with sunglasses on”

the only thing this proves is that some people ‘s looks have more longevity (assuming certain people are destined to lose their hair)

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Here you go again with your assumptions and childish name calling
no assumptions, you yourself mentioned having a big fat occiput, maybe thats why youre coping about buzzcuts
and again, youre gonna ignore my post, atleast comment on it so that you can no longer avoid youre wrong lol
1585140363078.png

1585140453114.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Kingkellz

Kingkellz

the whole point of the thread is just irrelevant though

it’s like saying that “eye area doesn’t matter because the true test of being good looking is how well you can slay with sunglasses on”

the only thing this proves is that some people ‘s looks have more longevity (assuming certain people are destined to lose their hair)
You sort of got it with the longevity part

Also this isn't my original idea. It originates way back from the prime years over at lookism when I used to lurk.

As I said many times before I should have clarified the "truly gl" part
What I meant by that was: do you look relatively as good with hair when you don't have hair(buzzcut)

This emphasizes the importance of having a masc Dom skull and good bone projection.

Notice how prettyboys fade so quickly because they are heavily reliant on hair/collagen.

The point is many ppl won't remain good-looking without hair. Only a select few do.

Thoroughly reread my thread and it's comments bro

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

no assumptions, you yourself mentioned having a big fat occiput, maybe thats why youre coping about buzzcuts
and again, youre gonna ignore my post, atleast comment on it so that you can no longer avoid youre wrong lol
View attachment 320277
View attachment 320283
Stop with the exaggerating.
My occiput is my only flaw skull wise. It's invisible if I grow out my hair.

Also I'm not coping at all. The buzzcut pill is the brutal truth. Accept it or keep coping (like you're doing right now)

Tons of people agree with me
IMG_20200325_085303_273.JPG

Not only on this site but even prime lookism agreed with me. In fact this Theory originates from there.

@Lifewasted
@Too$hort
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Equinox

They know exactly what this post/thread is talking about.

J

JamesHowlett

Erudite
Would you class this as a buzzcut, it’s grade 3 on top:

AE900A74-FB4B-47A8-862C-79A5FE458CD4.jpeg

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Stop with the exaggerating.
My occiput is my only flaw skull wise. It's invisible if I grow out my hair.

Also I'm not coping at all. The buzzcut pill is the brutal truth. Accept it or keep coping (like you're doing right now)

Tons of people agree with me
View attachment 320294
Not only on this site but even prime lookism agreed with me. In fact this Theory originates from there.

@Lifewasted
@Too$hort
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Equinox

They know exactly what this post/thread is talking about.
1585141215106.png

J

JamesHowlett

Erudite
Pretty close
From what I remember you have a decent side profile

You used to post on lookism right?
If so don't you remember that this buzzcut pill originates from there? Correct me if I'm wrong
My side profile mogs front view because eye area is my failo, other than that my bones are good.

Yeah I used to and I know about the buzzcut pill

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
You missed the point.

Reminder:

This is Pitt at 34
View attachment 320226

This is Chico @ 28
View attachment 320227
View attachment 320233

My skull is hybrid. I have a bulging occiput so I have to cover it up with hair.
Yes I do train neck
You missed the point.

Reminder:

This is Pitt at 34
View attachment 320226

This is Chico @ 28
View attachment 320227
View attachment 320233

Yes I do train neck
TRUE TEST to SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD-LOOKING OR NOT

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

TRUE TEST to SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD-LOOKING OR NOT

It's called a clickbait title you silly twat

What I don't understand is why ppl like you keep hanging onto singular words/phrases and whining about it like a crybaby bitch instead of trying to see what the thread is actually talking about.

How can you have such a low IQ? Either that or you are extremely immature/trolling.

Judging by your post to rep ratio you're most likely a shitposting/useless user.

Posts11,151Reputation10,317

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)