[Blackpill] TRUE TEST to SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD-LOOKING OR NOT (GTFIH)

Too$hort

Too$hort

Banned
Stop with the exaggerating.
My occiput is my only flaw skull wise. It's invisible if I grow out my hair.

Also I'm not coping at all. The buzzcut pill is the brutal truth. Accept it or keep coping (like you're doing right now)

Tons of people agree with me
View attachment 320294
Not only on this site but even prime lookism agreed with me. In fact this Theory originates from there.

@Lifewasted
@Too$hort
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Equinox

They know exactly what this post/thread is talking about.
Agreed, being able to rock a buzz-cut says ALOT about your looks, you also wont have to worry about the inevitable Norwood reaper to an extent too. That being said I'm not there yet but once I lean out during coronacation I will know for sure.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
It's called a clickbait title you silly twat

What I don't understand is why ppl like you keep hanging onto singular words/phrases and whining about it like a crybaby bitch instead of trying to see what the thread is actually talking about.

How can you have such a low IQ? Either that or you are extremely immature/trolling.

Judging by your post to rep ratio you're most likely a shitposting/useless user.

Posts11,151Reputation10,317
Your point is invalid because you rely on one trait. I could easily say that "TEST TO SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING OR NOT: REMOVE YOUR EYEBROWS. IF YOU LOOK SHIT, YOU'RE NOT GOOD LOOKING", and then proceed to post some examples of people who still looks good without eyebrows and people who doesn't, and claim that "they rely on eyebrows. Once you remove them, they look shit. Therefore, the truly good looking people are the ones that satisfy my rule".

Hair, skin, eyebrows, beard... All this counts. You can't choose to remove one of them and claim that people who doesn't have it are not good looking.

The one trolling here is you, making click baits for spreading even more shit with your fingers in a non sense post.

And in the end, like every single person on this forum (narcy trait perhaps) goes for ad hominem.

Too$hort

Too$hort

Banned
Your point is invalid because you rely on one trait. I could easily say that "TEST TO SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING OR NOT: REMOVE YOUR EYEBROWS. IF YOU LOOK SHIT, YOU'RE NOT GOOD LOOKING", and then proceed to post some examples of people who still looks good without eyebrows and people who doesn't, and claim that "they rely on eyebrows. Once you remove them, they look shit. Therefore, the truly good looking people are the ones that satisfy my rule".

Hair, skin, eyebrows, beard... All this counts. You can't choose to remove one of them and claim that people who doesn't have it are not good looking.

The one trolling here is you, making click baits for spreading even more shit with your fingers in a non sense post.

And in the end, like every single person on this forum (narcy trait perhaps) goes for ad hominem.
Yea but compare chico, gandy, balliou with short hair to the pictures at the beginning of the post , its a pretty valid point. there's a reason why people are taking fineasteride and doing these crazy hair loss protocals like there's no tommorow. The title may have been clickbaity and looks arent black and white like that, but the overall message is right.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Yea but compare chico, gandy, balliou with short hair to the pictures at the beginning of the post , its a pretty valid point. there's a reason why people are taking fineasteride and doing these crazy hair loss protocals like there's no tommorow. The title may have been clickbaity and looks arent black and white like that, but the overall message is right.
you didn't understand what i've said and im not going to even bother explaining it again

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head Doctors
Your point is invalid because you rely on one trait. I could easily say that "TEST TO SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING OR NOT: REMOVE YOUR EYEBROWS. IF YOU LOOK SHIT, YOU'RE NOT GOOD LOOKING
Ok there's two options

Either you didn't completely read my entire thread

Or

You read it completely and failed to grasp the point being made due to subpar comprehension skills

Hair, skin, eyebrows, beard
I intentionally left out hair such as beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes

Everyone knows the importance of good skin/collagen production etc

Most on here know beard is cope.
Ideal is clean shaven with strong lower third
Or
Light stubble with strong lower third
Anything more will just have niche appeal

Eyebrows and eyelashes are important but only a make or break in extreme situations

Eye area is mostly dependent on your orbital bones, fat pads, browridge, and eye spacing (ipd)

But head on hair has a special ability/purpose.

If you read carefully you would see that I helped distinguish between good-looking and gigaslayer good-looking.

This post was for ppl to help tell the difference between ppl who need hair to remain good-looking vs ppl who can remain good-looking regardless of hair....

That's why I say masc Chad > prettyboy

Masc Chad will consistently slay for long periods of time

While prettyboys will slay like crazy but expire very quickly because they rely heavily on hair+collagen.

If you remain good-looking without hair or relatively as good-looking as you do with hair, it shows you have a robust masculine skull with good bone projection.
It also means you have versatility and longevity.

Versatility meaning you can rock various haircut/hairstyles.
Longevity meaning the ability to slay well beyond 28yrs of age.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Ok there's two options

Either you didn't completely read my entire thread

Or

You read it completely and failed to grasp the point being made due to subpar comprehension skills

I intentionally left out hair such as beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes

Everyone knows the importance of good skin/collagen production etc

Most on here know beard is cope.
Ideal is clean shaven with strong lower third
Or
Light stubble with strong lower third
Anything more will just have niche appeal

Eyebrows and eyelashes are important but only a make or break in extreme situations

Eye area is mostly dependent on your orbital bones, fat pads, browridge, and eye spacing (ipd)

But head on hair has a special ability/purpose.

If you read carefully you would see that I helped distinguish between good-looking and gigaslayer good-looking.

This post was for ppl to help tell the difference between ppl who need hair to remain good-looking vs ppl who can remain good-looking regardless of hair....

That's why I say masc Chad > prettyboy

Masc Chad will consistently slay for long periods of time

While prettyboys will slay like crazy but expire very quickly because they rely heavily on hair+collagen.

If you remain good-looking without hair or relatively as good-looking as you do with hair, it shows you have a robust masculine skull with good bone projection.
It also means you have versatility and longevity.

Versatility meaning you can rock various haircut/hairstyles.
Longevity meaning the ability to slay well beyond 28yrs of age.
You are the one who didn't understand what i've said. The eyebrows was an example. You can extrapolate your theory to everything. If you dont look good without x, you're not truly good looking. I understood your post pretty well, and i've already explained why it's wrong.

"If you read carefully you would see that I helped distinguish between good-looking and gigaslayer good-looking.

This post was for ppl to help tell the difference between ppl who need hair to remain good-looking vs ppl who can remain good-looking regardless of hair..."

No. The post explicitly says "(not truly good-looking) ".

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

No. The post explicitly says "(not truly good-looking) ".
Already explained this before as evidenced by the screenshot 👇
IMG_20200325_151311_514.JPG

This also suggests that you did not read thru all the comments..... SMH

As for the rest of what you said......let's just agree to disagree.
If you think I'm wrong or dislike my thread that's perfectly fine.

There are many ppl that do agree and like my threads.

So let's end it right here.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Already explained this before as evidenced by the screenshot 👇
View attachment 320822

This also suggests that you did not read thru all the comments..... SMH

As for the rest of what you said......let's just agree to disagree.
If you think I'm wrong or dislike my thread that's perfectly fine.

There are many ppl that do agree and like my threads.

So let's end it right here.
If you want to expose an idea or a "theory" you have to do it on your post. If you don't make it clear what your thoughts are it's not even worth writing something. The reader should be able to read your whole idea and post their thoughts without other's influence. If you correct yourself too much you will be losing credibility in what you're defending.

And the point here is not like or disliking someone's post. It's what is right and what is wrong in someone's views. It doesn't matter how many people like or dislike what you're saying. "Followers" don't mean that what someone is saying is right or wrong.

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

what someone is saying is right or wrong.
Many people agree with what I am SAYING. Go thru the entire comment section.

Stop with the nitpicking. I clarified what I meant when I said "truly GL" multiple times in the comments.
If you would thoroughly go thru the comments you would already know this.

Besides how many threads have you made that actually involve looksmaxxing tips, advice, guides, transformations, etc.???

You joined in 2018 and from the looks of it all you do shitpost and critique other people who actually make an effort.

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Many people agree with what I am SAYING. Go thru the entire comment section.

Stop with the nitpicking. I clarified what I meant when I said "truly GL" multiple times in the comments.
If you would thoroughly go thru the comments you would already know this.

Besides how many threads have you made that actually involve looksmaxxing tips, advice, guides, transformations, etc.???

You joined in 2018 and from the looks of it all you do shitpost and critique other people who actually make an effort.
"Many people agree with what I am SAYING. Go thru the entire comment section.

If you would thoroughly go thru the comments you would already know this."

I'm not typing what i've just typed again. So if you want an answer read my last comment again

"1st - Besides how many threads have you made that actually involve looksmaxxing tips, advice, guides, transformations, etc.???

2nd - You joined in 2018 and from the looks of it all you do shitpost and critique other people who actually make an effort."

1st - I don't see how relevant this is to the discussion.
2nd - You don't even know my history and what i think and what i do and have done and for what purposes. Again: This is not relevant to the discussion AT ALL.

The 1st point makes clear that you're trying to play the ad verecundiam card. The 2nd one is clearly an ad hominem (again). That means that you ran out of arguments. Therefore, i have nothing more to talk with you. If you want to know anything else from me, re-read my comments. From now on everything i will answer will be basically the same thing with different words, and you will probably keep playing fallacies.

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

"Many people agree with what I am SAYING. Go thru the entire comment section.

If you would thoroughly go thru the comments you would already know this."

I'm not typing what i've just typed again. So if you want an answer read my last comment again

"1st - Besides how many threads have you made that actually involve looksmaxxing tips, advice, guides, transformations, etc.???

2nd - You joined in 2018 and from the looks of it all you do shitpost and critique other people who actually make an effort."

2nd - You don't even know my history and what i think and what i do and have done and for what purposes. Again: This is not relevant to the discussion AT ALL.

The 1st point makes clear that you're trying to play the ad verecundiam card. The 2nd one is clearly an ad hominem (again). That means that you ran out of arguments. Therefore, i have nothing more to talk with you. If you want to know anything else from me, re-read my comments. From now on everything i will answer will be basically the same thing with different words, and you will probably keep playing fallacies.
STFU with your mental gymnastics

Like I said before if you don't like what I'm saying or you disagree with what im saying or you think I am wrong that's perfectly fine. You are entitled to your opinions/viewpoints.

Translation:
You haven't done shit besides rot behind your computer in your moms basement.

Last edited:
ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Women DO Approach
Agreed, being able to rock a buzz-cut says ALOT about your looks, you also wont have to worry about the inevitable Norwood reaper to an extent too. That being said I'm not there yet but once I lean out during coronacation I will know for sure.
0191D1F8-FC50-4059-A742-8372EA7BDEE1.png

Being a pretty boy REQUIRES you to have hair.

Chico looks like an incel in that pic
53F2B6E2-4D0D-44DA-B8FB-95761549777D.png

To pull off buzzcut one needs an extremely strong lower third. Which most guys don't have.
043FFC03-74AA-448F-A4EE-6CC65891830B.png

Last edited:
Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Adept
Guess Chico, O pry, Barrett and Gandy are all subhumans then. Anyone got a pic of the new bald Chico? Post here pls

eyes

eyes

Disgusting 6'8 framecel
Life fuel.
Buzzed it people told me I looked much better
It does seem a large neurocrabium is required to be decent looking with buzzcut
I don't think so
Maybe from NW 2 or 1 you can go to NWO but not completely bald
Just get a wig/hair system at that point
EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif

Nw3 since elementary

Last edited:
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

the boneless wonder
the descension of Prince William is one of the most brutal examples I have ever seen, literal Prince charming to turd mostly because of hair

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)