truecel spends 12k on chin implant from shekel doctor eppley, did he ascend fellas?

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
userimage-2514398.jpg
userimage-2514399.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, karbo, SPFromNY914 and 50 others
Life is fucking rigged bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 7029, Gaia262 and 45 others
Oh my fucking god, can you link Eppley's blog about this guy?

KVtmoTo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 4804 and 17 others
from truecel with 12k to truecel without 12k

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 6963, karbo and 89 others
This is the reason implants get a bad rep. If you just slap a piece of plastic onto a recessed blob, they’re still going to look like a recessed blob. You need to fix your jaws for implants to look good. Implants can ascend you hard if bimax is done first

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Patrick Baitman, CommanderCope and 29 others
Eppley is such an arsehole, I'll never go to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5891, Lorsss and 13 others
This is the reason implants get a bad rep. If you just slap a piece of plastic onto a recessed blob, they’re still going to look like a recessed blob. You need to fix your jaws for implants to look good. Implants can ascend you hard if bimax is done first
Basically correct the cant of your jaws occlusal plane, then go for implants

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Incoming, highT and 5 others
But bro that dude doesn’t even have a jaw to work with tbh you can’t correct your bite if you literally don’t have a mandible rofl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 2012, Mr.cope and 8 others
Eppley is such an arsehole, I'll never go to him.
Shekels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Kinda smart of Eppely, now the patient will ask for a double jaw surgery so he makes more money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, Warlow, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 14 others
Basically correct the cant of your jaws occlusal plane, then go for implants
Yeah. Only good implant results I’ve seen are when the person has had bimax done, or the person is forward grown and has a genetic deficiency in that area

Himmler, is that you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, thecaste, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Brutal
He thought he was gonna he chad after that too I can tell

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 5145 and 11 others
damn this is the type of shit i dont want to happen to me. How do i avoid this? I'm thinking about getting something done for my weak jawline chin but idk if shit is recessed or not.

Can you even expand his mandible tho? It is so small that it lacks the volume to make an osteotomy, I think there is a limit to how much forward you can bring the mandible and since his mandible is non-existent the limit might be pretty low. I don't think osteotomy would have a different result comparing to this.
His mandible is a genetic dead-end tbh.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
damn this is the type of shit i dont want to happen to me. How do i avoid this? I'm thinking about getting something done for my weak jawline chin but idk if shit is recessed or not.
If you less reccessed than this even If kinda reccessed results will be better

brutal blackpill, not even surgery can ascend you enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, CursedOne and Deleted member 110
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 5061 and Subhuman trash
Can you even expand his mandible tho? It is so small that it lacks the volume to make an osteotomy, I think there is a limit to how much forward you can bring the mandible and since his mandible is non-existent the limit might be pretty low. I don't think osteotomy would have a different result comparing to this.
His mandible is a genetic dead-end tbh.
According to Mew, the length of the mandible doesn’t change with recession. The gonial angle increases and the mandible moves back into the airway, making it look smaller

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, randomguy1235, Incoming and 2 others
Proof that "just get surgery bro" is trash fucking advice if you're truecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Krezo and Deleted member 6963
poor lad has his mouth open in the pictures too, it is jew orthodontists that are responsible for shit like this, all the research and they still don’t publicize the fact that mouth breathing fucks your face just to get more business

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5891, optimisticzoomer and 13 others
poor lad has his mouth open in the pictures too, it is jew orthodontists that are responsible for shit like this, all the research and they still don’t publicize the fact that mouth breathing fucks your face just to get more business
Dentistry and orthodontics are massive scams. All the ancients had wide palates with straight teeth that were cavity free. High carbohydrate diets rot your teeth and soft foods ruin your face. Dentistry/orthodontics treats symptoms not problems. All dentists/orthos should be killed on sight

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5891 and 12 others
Dentistry and orthodontics are massive scams. All the ancients had wide palates with straight teeth that were cavity free. High carbohydrate diets rot your teeth and soft foods ruin your face. Dentistry/orthodontics treats symptoms not problems. All dentists/orthos should be killed on sight
most individual orthodontists arent the csuse, it is mainly the big dogs at the top who refuse to publicize the info, a decent amount of orthos are actually trying to spread awareness about this stuff, it is the big Jewish shits behind the scenes with things like the national council of orthodontics in the UK that banned the Mews, and the American association of orthodontics that are to blame

I don’t blame dentists, everyone knows sugars are bad really just Americans have too little will power to eat food thst is good for you, they have the knowledge were as mouth breathers arent aware of it in a way someone who got a cavity from eating a lot of candy is

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6400, Introvertednarc and 7 others
most individual orthodontists arent the csuse, it is mainly the big dogs at the top who refuse to publicize the info, a decent amount of orthos are actually trying to spread awareness about this stuff, it is the big Jewish shits behind the scenes with things like the national council of orthodontics in the UK that banned the Mews, and the American association of orthodontics that are to blame

I don’t blame dentists, everyone knows sugars are bad really just Americans have too little will power to eat food thst is good for you, they have the knowledge were as mouth breathers arent aware of it in a way someone who got a cavity from eating a lot of candy is
True true. Orthodontics could do good if they avoided extractions and attempted to move things forward, rather that extracting teeth and pushing your maxilla back. That would be a start at least imo. Some orthos don’t even know what the causes of malocclusion are cuz it’s not taught in dental school cuz the Jews. My brothers ortho told him that the cause of his overbite was genetic cuz he inherited his maxilla from one relative and his mandible from another relative and they were different sizes so they didn’t meet accordingly JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, middayshowers, SixCRY and 8 others
the only difference with this guy and jordan barrett is just they have different parents. nothing was chosen.

he would need to spend 100k to become low tier normie

LIFE:
PRESS START TO BEGIN.
GAME OVER, YOU LOSE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4804 and 11 others
It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
I Really think this guy is Retarded. Did he really think a Chin implant will ascend him with a Shit Jaw like that?? Low IQcell tbh. He must get lower Jaw surgery ASAP + Fuck his Jew doctor for not telling him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, SPFromNY914, randomguy1235 and 4 others
My brothers ortho told him that the cause of his overbite was genetic cuz he inherited his maxilla from one relative and his mandible from another relative and they were different sizes so they didn’t meet accordingly JFL
There is truth to this tbh
Look at cross breeding animals, for example dogs. They have overbites, underbites, etc. Like pugs and bulldogs.

In ancient times, all the people from the tribal mating pool would have the same phenotype, so no cross breeding.

There is truth to this tbh
Look at cross breeding animals, for example dogs. They have overbites, underbites, etc. Like pugs and bulldogs.

In ancient times, all the people from the tribal mating pool would have the same phenotype, so no cross breeding.
No it’s Jew Ortho propaganda. The reason domesticated animals have malocclusion is because they eat soft foods. Not a single animal in the wild has malocclusion and if it does due to genetic cleft palates or other reasons, it dies as a child due to not being able to eat properly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, SPFromNY914, Introvertednarc and 4 others
No it’s Jew Ortho propaganda. The reason domesticated animals have malocclusion is because they eat soft foods. Not a single animal in the wild has malocclusion and if it does due to genetic cleft palates or other reasons, it dies as a child due to not being able to eat properly
nah cope tbh, many animals are born with mismatched jaws.
Genetics has it's place man, but environment and nutrition can cuck you as well.

nah cope tbh, many animals are born with mismatched jaws.
Genetics has it's place man, but environment and nutrition can cuck you as well.
Malocclusion is not genetic JFL

he ascended. from subhuman chin.
to
low tier normie chin.

chin went from
1/10
to 4/10

Still weak chin.
I hope that dude can go beard fraud or something

Make sure to be lean first then post pictures so we can see what can be done

he ascended. from subhuman chin.
to
low tier normie chin.

chin went from
1/10
to 4/10

Still weak chin.
I hope that dude can go beard fraud or something

The guy obviously needed a jaw surgery, but he was probably afraid of the side effects and the long recovery, and chose to go with chin implant. He might hope for the easy way out, but there is no easy way out for recessed jaws. From an esthetical viewpoint double jaw surgery would have been a better choice for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 4430
Lolchin

Should have been to the god himself, Sailer.
Dr Seiler Bearbeitet 150615
jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
View attachment 480287
Should have been to the god himself, Sailer.
View attachment 480288 jfl
Wait I'm gaycel, is that guy legit ?
Tbh both pics look shopped to me, if not holy shit that ascension

(I'm aware he also doesn't have the same posture in both pics but the change is undeniable)

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
He did go from looking completely incompetent to stable job betabux material. Not everyone can be a chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 7776, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
He did go from looking completely incompetent to stable job betabux material. Not everyone can be a chad.
Everyone can ascend to at least a mid to high tier normie with hair transplant/hair system, double jaw/ plus jaw implants, stop coping. It's only over for dark skinned ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
True true. Orthodontics could do good if they avoided extractions and attempted to move things forward, rather that extracting teeth and pushing your maxilla back. That would be a start at least imo. Some orthos don’t even know what the causes of malocclusion are cuz it’s not taught in dental school cuz the Jews. My brothers ortho told him that the cause of his overbite was genetic cuz he inherited his maxilla from one relative and his mandible from another relative and they were different sizes so they didn’t meet accordingly JFL
they unironically think that, fuck you up for life when doing your own research and mewing as a kid could have hard ascended you if they didn't tell you "it's just genetics sweaty" and get paid top 1% money for it. start the chambers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Double jaw surgery is the only procedure able to change one's PSL significantly
Double jaw surgery is the only procedure able to change one's PSL significantly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deusmaximus, CursedOne and 4 others
Make sure to be lean first then post pictures so we can see what can be done
lean? what bodyfat %. I'm super skinny at like 68 kilos 5'8" but have a belly

Based. Plus ancient diets where high in Vitamin K2 + Vitamin D3 from sun.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and KrissKross