Trust me, it really is over (for most of us)

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I'm speaking as a 33yo guy who's done it all, seen it all and I can tell you this...

Tinder has completely obliterated the sexual dynamics between women and men in the western world. It's not like Plentyoffish or match.com 10 years ago, where a tiny amount of people did the whole online dating thing. Tinder is mainstream. it's as common as fucking facebook or twitter on everyone's smartphones now.

Attractive women know their worth only too well, and normal women think they're attractive due to the 100s of matches and "wow you're so beautiful" compliments they get daily.. by men desperate to get their dick wet.

Tinder is a double-edged sword. It doesn't just send female ego's & standards sky high. It destroys men's confidence

Instagram is also poisonous, however, it's more of a niche thing for those 9/10 thots that love to show their asses and tits trying to attract rich men.

That friendly bubbly girl you met at college through your friends brother that also added you on Facebook to be nice... guess what? She's swiping with Chad at night when she's alone and bored in bed.

You sat opposite a girl on a train and had a nice conversation about travel .. You swapped facebooks and texted a little. Guess what? She's got about 19 Chads talking to her on her match list on Tinder. You think she gives a sh*t about that "kinda cute" guy she met on the train? Haha. No.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Bluepill, Arkantos and 11 others
solution: don't slay, most foids prefer relationships

incels.is-s me

Coming from my own experience, Chads don't exist irl. I've never seen a single person in person that I'd consider above PSL 6.5. The notion that women have an endless pool of Chads to pick from is ludicrous. The notion they even have a single Chad to choose from is far-fetched. The overwhelming majority of couples IRL are looksmatched. Above average girls get with above average guys, the average girls get with average guys, and the below average girls get with below average guys.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Insomniac, kobecel and 3 others
Coming from my own experience, Chads don't exist irl. I've never seen a single person in person that I'd consider above PSL 6.5. The notion that women have an endless pool of Chads to pick from is ludicrous. The notion they even have a single Chad to choose from is far-fetched. The overwhelming majority if couples IRL are looksmatched. Above average girls get with above average guys, the average girls get with average guys, and the below average girls get with below average guys.

nuclear pill

• +1
Reactions: Maximus, Blitz, kobecel and 3 others
Coming from my own experience, Chads don't exist irl. I've never seen a single person in person that I'd consider above PSL 6.5. The notion that women have an endless pool of Chads to pick from is ludicrous. The notion they even have a single Chad to choose from is far-fetched. The overwhelming majority if couples IRL are looksmatched. Above average girls get with above average guys, the average girls get with average guys, and the below average girls get with below average guys.
Don't exist? Come to my country lol, i was dating with a 3 psl girl (she looks like a lesbian, a guy) and she get fucked by a chad and then dumped up, but still fucked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Of course, they exist. The top 20% of guys have nearly all the matches..

If a 6/10 girl is horny wants to get laid, she can just choose her favorite Chad and invite him over. And being a male, he will drive 20miles to get there. That's just how things are :p

Some women, the honest ones, confirm that it is like this. Saying that they found very ok guys on tinder

Coming from my own experience, Chads don't exist irl. I've never seen a single person in person that I'd consider above PSL 6.5. The notion that women have an endless pool of Chads to pick from is ludicrous. The notion they even have a single Chad to choose from is far-fetched. The overwhelming majority of couples IRL are looksmatched. Above average girls get with above average guys, the average girls get with average guys, and the below average girls get with below average guys.

Run a tinder with an average female and see the matches.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Matches vs guys who will actually end up fucking them? Guys who will end up fucking them vs getting into a relationship with them?

do you really think guys won't come to fuck her? ahahahahaha They don't give a shit about relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Matches vs guys who will actually end up fucking them? Guys who will end up fucking them vs getting into a relationship with them?
YOu fucking mong.

Text the matches and see yourself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It’s over.

go outside bro

I do, and i see the same, you moron lol. Every gl girls who i tried with just rejected me for another dude found in clubs or in the university.
Are you a girl or a friend-of-women? You say lots of bullshit.. no rage btw

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Gengar and Extra Chromosome
It is it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
I do, and i see the same, you moron lol. Every gl girls who i tried with just rejected me for another dude found in clubs or in the university.
Are you a girl or a friend-of-women? You say lots of bullshit.. no rage btw
you got baited to respond lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Don't exist? Come to my country lol, i was dating with a 3 psl girl (she looks like a lesbian, a guy) and she get fucked by a chad and the dumped up, but still fucked
Perhaps I'm fortunate living in Southern England. The average person here would be considered above average by PSL standards, but not considerably. The majority of girls are morally conservative. Cheating is unheard of, and promiscuity is restricted to a few individuals that are widely known and shunned by men and women alike.

Run a tinder with an average female and see the matches.
I've sat with female friends whilst they were using Tinder, I know the supposed 'competition'. Finding a person that's notably handsome is a very rare thing. The girls I've known that have used Tinder before have used it to meet with guys that are completely underwhelming, 5 PSL at most. These aren't just 'they'll do' dates, the girls are genuinely and visibly animated with the anticipation.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They may not have an endless pool, but they do have at least a few Chadlites they rotate. And that's enough to take us out of the game

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Gengar, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
10 years ago you might have stood a chance with the cute girl on the train, or the girl your friend's brother introduced you to...
Texting would happen, rapport build, casual flirting, intrigue, mystery, and excitement would occupy her mind whilst she's doing her 9-5

NOPEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Not today.

Cole, Brad, Chad or Steve from Tinder is far more appealing with his huge jaw, hunter eyes, lean body and gorgeous eyes (awwwwww)

And of course, it doesn't really matter if she falls pregnant and Chad fucks off because our countries all have welfare.. (yayyyyyyyyyyy)

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, kobecel, Rimcel and 2 others
The overwhelming majority of couples IRL are looksmatched.
Dude look at the stats on single parenthood, especially single motherhood, in the US.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Perhaps I'm fortunate living in Southern England. The average person here would be considered above average by PSL standards, but not considerably. The majority of girls are morally conservative. Cheating is unheard of, and promiscuity is restricted to a few individuals that are widely known and shunned by men and women alike.

I've sat with female friends whilst they were using Tinder, I know the supposed 'competition'. Finding a person that's notably handsome is a very rare thing. The girls I've known that have used Tinder before have used it to meet with guys that are completely underwhelming, 5 PSL at most. These aren't just 'they'll do' dates, the girls are genuinely and visibly animated with the anticipation.
Legit life-fuel postings my man. You give me hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
10 years ago you might have stood a chance with the cute girl on the train, or the girl your friend's brother introduced you to...
Texting would happen, rapport build, casual flirting, intrigue, mystery, and excitement would occupy her mind whilst she's doing her 9-5

NOPEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Not today.

Cole, Brad, Chad or Steve from Tinder is far more appealing with his huge jaw, hunter eyes, lean body and gorgeous eyes (awwwwww)

And of course, it doesn't really matter if she falls pregnant and Chad fucks off because our countries all have welfare.. (yayyyyyyyyyyy)

what does self-pity and complaining help your situation?

Take hopefuel posts with a grain of salt.
They could be empty.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
go outside bro

One realization I've had. Most girls/women after 24 or so, they instinctively put a guy they like into either fuckboy material or LTR material.
If he is really handsome, he's fuckboy material.If he's alright, not bad looking, "I could see myself dating him", he's instantly put into LTR territory.

They may not have an endless pool, but they do have at least a few Chadlites they rotate. And that's enough to take us out of the game
Anecdotally, no they don't. The majority of them probably don't even know more than a couple of Chadlites.

Dude look at the stats on single parenthood, especially single motherhood, in the US.
Give me the tl;dr

It's my own experience, I don't know if it's universal law, but glad it gives you hope.

Seems good... maybe i'll think about transferring there lol
Tho' my english is not so good, but well, women don't give a fuck about it. lol

• +1
  • +1
Man..back in 2016, I was easily getting matches on Tinder with qt slim becky's, now it's mostly landwhales that like me
Tinder will bring the end of western civilization.

Anecdotally, no they don't. The majority of them probably don't even know more than a couple of Chadlites.
Even I met and dated girls from tinder as a sub 4PSL, and they weren't landwhales. So they probably don't have dozens of chads/chadlites in their matches, but once they do get a few I'm certain that's when they ghost the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
You do that unconsciously after spending too much time on reading blackpills.
Not necessary.
Many ""blackpilled"" incels become cucks when they get a drop of attention.
What matters is if you truly believe in it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Even I met and dated girls from tinder as a sub 4PSL, and they weren't landwhales. So they probably don't have dozens of chads/chadlites in their matches, but once they do get a few I'm certain that's when they ghost the rest of us.
Probably true as a general rule, but in the only anecdotal scenario I have along that line the girl lost interest in the Chadlite and ended up getting with a 5'7" Normie instead. They had a 4 month relationship out of that.

you just proved my point.

Let me guess, she was swiping hundreds of times before she found someone she liked? :D
Females are PICKY AS FUCK in 2019

A 6/10 'kinda handsome' guy with a great photo displaying an adventurous fun personality is dogshit to your female friend and just gets swiped left

• +1
The chadlite isn't fucking all the 50 girls that week. The chadlite will obviously just go with the hottest girl of his matches that reciprocates for that week.
Take hopefuel posts with a grain of salt.
They could be empty.
This person is clinically insane. Take everything he says with a grain of salt and be wary of adopting his self-destructive/nihilistic mindset. It's nearly as bad as bluepilling yourself. Reality>blackpill>redpill>bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
you just proved my point.

Let me guess, she was swiping hundreds of times before she found someone she liked? :D
Females are PICKY AS FUCK in 2019

A 6/10 'kinda handsome' guy with a great photo displaying an adventurous fun personality is dogshit to your female friend and just gets swiped left
I didn't prove the point at all. I'm saying the overwhelming majority of guys aren't Chadlites or above, not that girls only go for Chadlites or Chads. The guys that get swiped right on are the at least slightly above average guys. The guys girls meet are the slightly above average guys, and they're genuinely excited to be meeting them.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I see subhumans with girlfriends all the time, stop listening to (literally) clinically insane people here or (literal) basement dwellers.

I don't see subhumans with girlfriends, stop trolling

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, CupOfCoffee, Blitz and 1 other person
idk about your face but hair transplant could help you out a bit

• +1
I didn't prove the point at all. I'm saying the overwhelming majority of guys aren't Chadlites or above, not that girls only go for Chadlites or Chads. The guys that get swiped right on are the at least slightly above average guys. The guys girls meet are the slightly above average guys, and they're genuinely excited to be meeting them.

Oh c'mon.. when a girl see's Jeremy Meeks on Tinder she thinks..

A.) "oh he's hot, maybe a bit too hot for me.. Not for me" swiped left

B.) "oh he's hot, wow. probably won't swipe me, but what do i have to lose?.." swiped right

• +1

• +1

B.) "oh he's hot, wow. probably won't swipe me, but what do i have to lose?.." swiped right
You think Jeremy meeks when given the chance and limited time would choose a psl 4 foid to fuck? He has 1000 options and he'll just choose the best from those options. The biggest slayers here fuck 2 new girls every week.

yeah also this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Deleted member 656
idk why people are arguing.

It is over. Statistics show that. Period.

idk why people are arguing.

It is over. Statistics show that. Period.
statistics show top 20% of men. Top 20% of men aren't chadlite. PSL 5+ is probably top 20%. Think about it a good chunk of men are overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
I've seen ugly guys with cute girlfriends, 5'4 guys with cute girlfriends, ugly 5'4 guys with cute girlfriends, ugly girls with good looking boyfriends, etc but ofc these are exceptions for the most part I see looksmatched couples.
Yeah, sure, i see women with their subhuman boyfriends riding dragons in the sky.

• +1

You're not listening to what I'm saying bro. You're not just going to see Jeremy Meeks on Tinder, or else he wouldn't be Jeremy Meeks. Chads are Chads because they're rare, extremely rare. Chadlites are rare also.

Girls don't swipe right on high-tier Normies because they want them more than Chads and Chadlites, they swipe right on high-tier Normies because high-tier Normies are good-looking by irl standards and most likely the best options available.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Gengar and RedPilledStemcel
You think Jeremy meeks when given the chance and limited time would choose a psl 4 foid to fuck? He has 1000 options and he'll just choose the best from those options. The biggest slayers here fuck 2 new girls every week.

yeah also this tbh

No he wouldn't but he'd fuck a 6/7 out of 10 if logistics allowed and she was dirty enough in text.
Jeremy Meekslite would fuck the 4/10 if logistics allowed and she was dirty enough in text.

And even if he doesn't go through with it and fuck her, him matching her and even perhaps saying "hi" has boosted her ego a tad so she will be oh so more picky in the future.

I'm speaking generally here

• +1
Yeah, sure, i see women with their subhuman boyfriends riding dragons in the sky.
I also see good looking guys with female subhumans. The point is mismatches happen but for the most part women are looksmatched in relationships.
No he wouldn't but he'd fuck a 6/7 out of 10 if logistics allowed and she was dirty enough in text.
Jeremy Meekslite would fuck the 4/10 if logistics allowed and she was dirty enough in text.
Are you really implying personality matters...jfl Who does the hottest girl on tinder fuck other than the hottest guys on tinder?

• +1