Trust me, it really is over (for most of us)

My 4' friend with no arms slays.
If you really want you can PM me for photo proof since you guys so firmly believe that 100% of women manage to LTR the top 10% of guys at the same time. Simple logic suggests most couples would have to be looks matched and for every mismatched guy there is a mismatched girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If you really want you can PM me for photo proof since you guys find it so firmly believe that 100% of women manage to LTR the top 10% of guys at the same time. Simple logic suggests most couples would have to be looks matched and for every mismatched guy there is a mismatched girl.
Loving this sensible posting tbh it's a change from the basement level bonesmashing and turbopowered HGH injections straight into glans we usually get.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and RedPilledStemcel
If you really want you can PM me for photo proof since you guys so firmly believe that 100% of women manage to LTR the top 10% of guys at the same time. Simple logic suggests most couples would have to be looks matched and for every mismatched guy there is a mismatched girl.
They ltr subhumans like they are themselves and get fucked by Chads from time to time

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Your pms arent even enabled you downie.
There are other ways to PM (use the chat)
ok let's say y ou have psl 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 guys and psl 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 girls. Try to match them up into pairs. @Extra Chromosome

Fuck this raised my cortisol. I just want to be loved

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 795 and 4 others
There are other ways to PM (use the chat)
ok let's say y ou have psl 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 guys and psl 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 girls. Try to match them up into pairs. @Extra Chromosome
After doing this, thank the betas in charge for enforcing monogamy in society at some point. It's the last wall left against pure degeneracy. We have to defend it with everything we have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
At this point all i want to see is the fall of the west. And then, only then MAYBE SWEATY, we can restart this shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Extra Chromosome and kobecel
May I also add we're facing a losing battle against Tinder themselves?

They're a business who want to make maximum money and men desperate for female company are the ultimate cash cow.
The algorithm is stacked against us to tempt us to buy boosts and gold membership.

Seriously, think about it.. It's seriously messed up, High-status guys stay to the top of pack and get even more exposure and right swipes.

In a sane non-profit driven world surely the ones who are less desirable should be put at the top in an attempt to even things out and match more people.

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
May I also add we're facing a losing battle against Tinder themselves?

They're a business who want to make maximum money and men desperate for female company are the ultimate cash cow.
The algorithm is stacked against us to tempt us to buy boosts and gold membership.

Seriously, think about it.. It's seriously messed up, High-status guys stay to the top of pack and get even more exposure and right swipes.

In a sane non-profit driven world surely the ones who are less desirable should be put at the top in an attempt to even things out and match more people.
Chadfishing can counteract this to an extent. Boost your elo with chad pics and start using your real pics again.

After doing this, thank the betas in charge for enforcing monogamy in society at some point. It's the last wall left against pure degeneracy. We have to defend it with everything we have.
Keep trolling

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It is OVER ded srs.

80% of men are subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
the west is finished tbh ngl
we should have listened to this guy

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I have never ever showed interest or apporached a girl