Truth About Skincare: Nibba's Guide to Healthy, Glowing Skin

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

Another informative video on skincare based on my old routine but vastly improved.

What's included:

1. what causes acne (with pictures and a diagram)
2. types of acne and what to do about them
3. where to buy the products i talk about
4. dermstamping (many of you have asked me about this so here you go)
5. my own daily routine and weekly schedule (highly valuable, stay tuned till the end)

Mods please sticky this. @11gaijin @Dude420

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ritalincel, AspiringChad and 31 others
how do you have the motivation to do this jfl
i'll pm you,need help with my skin,tommorow
cute voice tho

how do you have the motivation to do this jfl
i'll pm you,need help with my skin,tommorow
cute voice tho
i'm rather obsessed with skincare so i enjoy it
alright man just pm me
;)

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon
Sick vid bro. Respect covering everything and dismissing all the shit you don’t need to know. Tried some of that Jergen’s natural glow stuff recently and got called out for using fake tan jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, AscendingHero, kobecel and 2 others
I needed this broski.

Sick vid bro. Respect covering everything and dismissing all the shit you don’t need to know. Tried some of that Jergen’s natural glow stuff recently and got called out for using fake tan jfl
Thanks bro ? and yeah I need to start using it during the summer again. I've been going through infadolan like crazy day and night because the weather chaps my skin

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Was about to ask about this stuff, tnx for posting.

Was about to ask about this stuff, tnx for posting.
Sure bro

@everyone

Lemme know if you have questions. I will make a follow up video

Fuck this is too hard sorry gonna keep it simple and stick to rubbing coconut oil on my face, seems to work fine

Fuck this is too hard sorry gonna keep it simple and stick to rubbing coconut oil on my face, seems to work fine
To each his own. Coconut oil clogs the fuck out of your pores tho. Highl comedogenic

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
To each his own. Coconut oil clogs the fuck out of your pores tho. Highl comedogenic
Ok I will stare at my skin nitpicking every flaw so I can become as obsessed with skincare as you and then I will watch the video

Ok I will stare at my skin nitpicking every flaw so I can become as obsessed with skincare as you and then I will watch the video
The fuck is ur problem

shit that's good for ethnik skin?, like lightning instead of tanning.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Watching this tomorrow, I’m sure it’s good though.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Great video, finally something redeemable. I wish I could get serious in skin care but I'm still broke so it will be a no, for now.

Another informative video on skincare based on my old routine but vastly improved.

What's included:

1. what causes acne (with pictures and a diagram)
2. types of acne and what to do about them
3. where to buy the products i talk about
4. dermstamping (many of you have asked me about this so here you go)
5. my own daily routine and weekly schedule (highly valuable, stay tuned till the end)

Mods please sticky this. @11gaijin @Dude420

What about micellar water does it work should i use it before sleeping ?

What about micellar water does it work should i use it before sleeping ?
micellar water is okay for cleaning your face and it's not too strong but will still dry your skin, the way I used it was apply it on a piece of cotton, clean my face, wait about 10-15 min for it to work and then apply moisturizer

Thanks, I will try this once I have a bit more money and will post pics

I have been waiting for this for a long time. You're skin glows like you have drank liquidized collagen your whole life. :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RedPilledStemcel, kobecel and 1 other person
I have been waiting for this for a long time. You're skin glows like you have drank liquidized collagen your whole life. :chad::chad:
Thank you bro. My routine is worth it

• +1
I Love your voice #fullhomo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
just watched wholesome video, would you say the minoz is necessary as there are certain drawbacks like teeth discolouration and shit, appreciated the video tho Nibba.

just watched wholesome video, would you say the minoz is necessary as there are certain drawbacks like teeth discolouration and shit, appreciated the video tho Nibba.
Glad u liked it. Minocycline hasn't changed my teeth at all. Just fixed my skin. Although it's not necessary unless you have moderate acne really, but anyway the side effects are negligible and only experienced by a small minority of people, but the FDA is forced to list every reported side effect

• +1
Reactions: finn124367
If you take long term antibiotics for skin infections you will probably totally fuck up your gut microbiome and give yourself leaky gut. This is BAD and will have significant long term effects on health, both physical and mental, in many cases and I would avoid antibiotic use at all costs (literally don't use unless you're dying of an infection). If your skin is fucked it is a sign of an underlying condition, humans in an evolutionary environment don't develop cystic acne/psoriasis/etc, these are diseases of modernity. I used to have acne and BAD seborrheic dermatitis on my face (looked like a fucking leper when it flared up) and I completely got rid of it by addressing underlying gut inflammation by changing diet/getting more sun/fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Baki
If you take long term antibiotics for skin infections you will probably totally fuck up your gut microbiome and give yourself leaky gut
That's why I only recommended it for when you have acne because it does fix it. If you're worried about your gut take probiotics at the same time to replenish it, which is what my dermatologist told me to do

holy shit man long video but i trust it's worth it. i can try to jew my parents out of some money to order me this stuff

holy shit man long video but i trust it's worth it. i can try to jew my parents out of some money to order me this stuff
Fucking do it brah. if you're looking to save money just don't buy anything from owndoc.com and stick to topical creams (retin a and moisturizer)

@Nibba How expensive is your routine?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Good info that I started to apply right away. Any thoughts on dermastamping vs. dermarolling. Aren't the mechanics essentially the same?

Hey man how can my voice become as beautifully high-pitched as yours? Mine is too manly, I wanna prettyboymaxx so I might as well start sounding like fag. Can you do a FagVoiceMaxxing guide please?

• JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks
Hey man how can my voice become as beautifully high-pitched as yours? Mine is too manly, I wanna prettyboymaxx so I might as well start sounding like fag. Can you do a FagVoiceMaxxing guide please?
:feelsohh: you got him there ngl

Well first you'll have to grow a few inches SH. Maybe hit about 6'4. Then you're gonna wanna widen those puny shoulders till they're 22.5" across. Then you're gonna need an actual jawline, which you lack, as well as cheekbones and a hallow face. What's that? You're a malformed manlet? Shit then looks like you can't be me haha ?
Fuck off tony

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Ogre
you are the user that likes crossdressers yes? are you attracted to nibba by chance? it is okay he is a good looking man

you seem to be mentally ill. seek help brother

you said mayo clinic like mayonnaise im dead lmao

• +1
What dose and how long you take minocycline? i took 100 mg/day for a month stopped bc of side effects and my acne came back 2.5x worse within 2 weeks topical never did anything for me
Also did you make dietary adjustments or you eat whatever?

What dose and how long you take
Same dose as you for over a year

my acne came back 2.5x worse within 2 weeks
Drug resistant bacteria

topical never did anything for me
What Have u used

Also did you make dietary adjustments or you eat whatever?
I eat super clean. Started eating that way in the spring of junior year of HS. I take more cheat meals now.since I'm bulking (college freshman now)

Topical antibiotics. Antibiotic/antifungal combinations tretinoin and topical steroids.
Also tried oral Minix/doxy/amox/tetra and 2 other antibiotics which aren't systemic.
I'vehad this shit for just over 5 years. Only thing that worked was roaccutane but I got Ed/became impotent on 20mg and stopped.

I ordered 2 month supply from goldpharma and I'll go back on if cleansing protocols I'm going to try don't work.