[Method] Truth About Skincare: Nibba's Guide to Healthy, Glowing Skin

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Hey man how can my voice become as beautifully high-pitched as yours? Mine is too manly, I wanna prettyboymaxx so I might as well start sounding like fag. Can you do a FagVoiceMaxxing guide please?
:feelsohh: you got him there ngl

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Hey man how can my voice become as beautifully high-pitched as yours? Mine is too manly, I wanna prettyboymaxx so I might as well start sounding like fag. Can you do a FagVoiceMaxxing guide please?
Well first you'll have to grow a few inches SH. Maybe hit about 6'4. Then you're gonna wanna widen those puny shoulders till they're 22.5" across. Then you're gonna need an actual jawline, which you lack, as well as cheekbones and a hallow face. What's that? You're a malformed manlet? Shit then looks like you can't be me haha ?
Fuck off tony

Last edited:
O

Ogre

Banned
you are the user that likes crossdressers yes? are you attracted to nibba by chance? it is okay he is a good looking man

you seem to be mentally ill. seek help brother

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
M

metamorph

Trainee
What dose and how long you take minocycline? i took 100 mg/day for a month stopped bc of side effects and my acne came back 2.5x worse within 2 weeks topical never did anything for me
Also did you make dietary adjustments or you eat whatever?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
What dose and how long you take
Same dose as you for over a year

my acne came back 2.5x worse within 2 weeks
Drug resistant bacteria

topical never did anything for me
What Have u used

Also did you make dietary adjustments or you eat whatever?
I eat super clean. Started eating that way in the spring of junior year of HS. I take more cheat meals now.since I'm bulking (college freshman now)

M

metamorph

Trainee
Topical antibiotics. Antibiotic/antifungal combinations tretinoin and topical steroids.
Also tried oral Minix/doxy/amox/tetra and 2 other antibiotics which aren't systemic.
I'vehad this shit for just over 5 years. Only thing that worked was roaccutane but I got Ed/became impotent on 20mg and stopped.

I ordered 2 month supply from goldpharma and I'll go back on if cleansing protocols I'm going to try don't work.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Topical antibiotics. Antibiotic/antifungal combinations tretinoin and topical steroids.
Also tried oral Minix/doxy/amox/tetra and 2 other antibiotics which aren't systemic.
I'vehad this shit for just over 5 years. Only thing that worked was roaccutane but I got Ed/became impotent on 20mg and stopped.

I ordered 2 month supply from goldpharma and I'll go back on if cleansing protocols I'm going to try don't work.
Yeah if accutane was the only thing that worked then it must have been very strong. But most people don't have to go that far. Accutane is a last resort

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
I expected a deeper voice, like a black man due to giga frame.

x30001

x30001

y41112 on looksmaxxing
What happens if you stop taking the prescription stuff? Would it make your skin worse? Have you tried not using the retin-A and minocycline before to see if any acne would come back?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
What happens if you stop taking the prescription stuff? Would it make your skin worse? Have you tried not using the retin-A and minocycline before to see if any acne would come back?
I usually just take Mino after a night out to prevent acne. I don't take it constantly but there is a period of time for a week coming off of it that will mess ur skin up (mild)

There's no coming off Retin-A that's a lifetime medication to keep you young. Same with dermastamping.

x30001

x30001

y41112 on looksmaxxing
I usually just take Mino after a night out to prevent acne. I don't take it constantly but there is a period of time for a week coming off of it that will mess ur skin up (mild)

There's no coming off Retin-A that's a lifetime medication to keep you young. Same with dermastamping.
Very interesting. I'm gonna try out your routine. What's your thoughts on hyaluronic acid? Supposedly it makes your skin look more plump and hydrated

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Very interesting. I'm gonna try out your routine. What's your thoughts on hyaluronic acid? Supposedly it makes your skin look more plump and hydrated
Hyaluronic acid is the natural lubricant for our skin prod by our own bodies, so it could work, although this routine aims to help our body produce more of that by itself

x30001

x30001

y41112 on looksmaxxing
Ah I see. Next Monday I'm gonna start your regime. Thanks for the video!

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
No have with it man. Good luck

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yeah it's in the video. Dermarolling causes microtearing while stamping with derminator does not. Stamping is for small area and rolling is for large areas

Blubsdad

Blubsdad

Trainee
Unfortunately alldaychemist doesn't deliver to my country zzz

Managed to find 0.1 on ebay though(lol), wanted lower but didn't see it available anywhere. Got also some infadolan and have a cleanser/moisturizer already.

One question though I have recently bought a dermapen, should be alright to use that one or?
Also do you have any tips what one could do about redness under nose + a bit on under side of nose, and dark skin under eyes?

I sleep normal drink plenty water,etc

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Blubsdad

Blubsdad

Trainee
KK thanks for the answer lets see how it works

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
Check Snapchat

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
do u think the skin mostuizer you chose is good for ethnics as well? i heard it makes the skin tannish?
Might want to use skin lightening cream

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

HEAD OF DOCTORS EQUALS BRo
im popping my pimples while im reading this thread
get flexed on

L

lasthope

Trainee
I use epiduo instant of retin a ist this good too?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)