[Method] Truth About Skincare: Nibba's Guide to Healthy, Glowing Skin

Nibba

Resurrected
Yeah it's in the video. Dermarolling causes microtearing while stamping with derminator does not. Stamping is for small area and rolling is for large areas

Unfortunately alldaychemist doesn't deliver to my country zzz

Managed to find 0.1 on ebay though(lol), wanted lower but didn't see it available anywhere. Got also some infadolan and have a cleanser/moisturizer already.

One question though I have recently bought a dermapen, should be alright to use that one or?
Also do you have any tips what one could do about redness under nose + a bit on under side of nose, and dark skin under eyes?

I sleep normal drink plenty water,etc

Nibba

Resurrected
do u think the skin mostuizer you chose is good for ethnics as well? i heard it makes the skin tannish?
Might want to use skin lightening cream

new, made an account just so i can comment on this lol
got some questions:
  • 18m with cystic acne on mostly jaw and chin, this stuff still work for me or im doomed? plan on getting the retin a gel .1% ( whats the diff between gel and cream btw? also $15 shipping :| )
  • retin a, u apply it on whole face or what? And also, once acne is gone do you still use it?
  • why 2 diff moisturizers? ( the jergens and infadolan one)
  • used to take doxycycline, felt like it did nothing. how much better is this minoz stuff? also what side effects should i be careful of
  • is it safe to order this stuff from alldaychemist / the infadolan site to a college dorm?

Thanks for the vid and
+1 for skin lightening vid pls :)

18m with cystic acne on mostly jaw and chin, this stuff still work for me or im doomed? plan on getting the retin a gel .1% ( whats the diff between gel and cream btw? also $15 shipping :| )
if you have cystic acne, go to a dermatologist like i mentioned in the video. they will give you accutane and that'll destroy your acne

• retin a, u apply it on whole face or what? And also, once acne is gone do you still use it?
yes you still use it. it keeps the skin healthy af
  • why 2 diff moisturizers? ( the jergens and infadolan one)
infadolan is used in conjunction with the dermstamping. jergins is your daily
  • used to take doxycycline, felt like it did nothing. how much better is this minoz stuff? also what side effects should i be careful of
same medicine. just take probiotics for your gut, as the doxy/mino can fuck your gut flora
  • is it safe to order this stuff from alldaychemist / the infadolan site to a college dorm?
yes absolutely

lmk if i can help in any other way

fugg, accutane not an option as of now due to mom not letting me unfortunately.
can everything else help atleast?
Not a problem. Steroid sites sell accutane. Make sure to DO YOUR RESEARCH AND GO LOW DOSE before making any hasty decisons boyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)