Truth About Skincare: Nibba's Guide to Healthy, Glowing Skin

Topical antibiotics. Antibiotic/antifungal combinations tretinoin and topical steroids.
Also tried oral Minix/doxy/amox/tetra and 2 other antibiotics which aren't systemic.
I'vehad this shit for just over 5 years. Only thing that worked was roaccutane but I got Ed/became impotent on 20mg and stopped.

I ordered 2 month supply from goldpharma and I'll go back on if cleansing protocols I'm going to try don't work.
Yeah if accutane was the only thing that worked then it must have been very strong. But most people don't have to go that far. Accutane is a last resort

I expected a deeper voice, like a black man due to giga frame.

What happens if you stop taking the prescription stuff? Would it make your skin worse? Have you tried not using the retin-A and minocycline before to see if any acne would come back?

What happens if you stop taking the prescription stuff? Would it make your skin worse? Have you tried not using the retin-A and minocycline before to see if any acne would come back?
I usually just take Mino after a night out to prevent acne. I don't take it constantly but there is a period of time for a week coming off of it that will mess ur skin up (mild)

There's no coming off Retin-A that's a lifetime medication to keep you young. Same with dermastamping.

I usually just take Mino after a night out to prevent acne. I don't take it constantly but there is a period of time for a week coming off of it that will mess ur skin up (mild)

There's no coming off Retin-A that's a lifetime medication to keep you young. Same with dermastamping.
Very interesting. I'm gonna try out your routine. What's your thoughts on hyaluronic acid? Supposedly it makes your skin look more plump and hydrated

Very interesting. I'm gonna try out your routine. What's your thoughts on hyaluronic acid? Supposedly it makes your skin look more plump and hydrated
Hyaluronic acid is the natural lubricant for our skin prod by our own bodies, so it could work, although this routine aims to help our body produce more of that by itself

Ah I see. Next Monday I'm gonna start your regime. Thanks for the video!

No have with it man. Good luck

Yeah it's in the video. Dermarolling causes microtearing while stamping with derminator does not. Stamping is for small area and rolling is for large areas

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Mewcel
Unfortunately alldaychemist doesn't deliver to my country zzz

Managed to find 0.1 on ebay though(lol), wanted lower but didn't see it available anywhere. Got also some infadolan and have a cleanser/moisturizer already.

One question though I have recently bought a dermapen, should be alright to use that one or?
Also do you have any tips what one could do about redness under nose + a bit on under side of nose, and dark skin under eyes?

I sleep normal drink plenty water,etc

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Ogre
KK thanks for the answer lets see how it works

Check Snapchat

do u think the skin mostuizer you chose is good for ethnics as well? i heard it makes the skin tannish?
Might want to use skin lightening cream

im popping my pimples while im reading this thread
get flexed on

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I use epiduo instant of retin a ist this good too?

new, made an account just so i can comment on this lol
got some questions:
  • 18m with cystic acne on mostly jaw and chin, this stuff still work for me or im doomed? plan on getting the retin a gel .1% ( whats the diff between gel and cream btw? also $15 shipping :| )
  • retin a, u apply it on whole face or what? And also, once acne is gone do you still use it?
  • why 2 diff moisturizers? ( the jergens and infadolan one)
  • used to take doxycycline, felt like it did nothing. how much better is this minoz stuff? also what side effects should i be careful of
  • is it safe to order this stuff from alldaychemist / the infadolan site to a college dorm?

Thanks for the vid and
+1 for skin lightening vid pls :)

18m with cystic acne on mostly jaw and chin, this stuff still work for me or im doomed? plan on getting the retin a gel .1% ( whats the diff between gel and cream btw? also $15 shipping :| )
if you have cystic acne, go to a dermatologist like i mentioned in the video. they will give you accutane and that'll destroy your acne

• retin a, u apply it on whole face or what? And also, once acne is gone do you still use it?
yes you still use it. it keeps the skin healthy af
  • why 2 diff moisturizers? ( the jergens and infadolan one)
infadolan is used in conjunction with the dermstamping. jergins is your daily
  • used to take doxycycline, felt like it did nothing. how much better is this minoz stuff? also what side effects should i be careful of
same medicine. just take probiotics for your gut, as the doxy/mino can fuck your gut flora
  • is it safe to order this stuff from alldaychemist / the infadolan site to a college dorm?
yes absolutely

lmk if i can help in any other way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel, Sesame and 1 other person
if you have cystic acne, go to a dermatologist like i mentioned in the video. they will give you accutane and that'll destroy your acne

fugg, accutane not an option as of now due to mom not letting me unfortunately.
can everything else help atleast?

fugg, accutane not an option as of now due to mom not letting me unfortunately.
can everything else help atleast?
Not a problem. Steroid sites sell accutane. Make sure to DO YOUR RESEARCH AND GO LOW DOSE before making any hasty decisons boyo

How do you go about incorporating shaving? I read that you’re supposed to wash and exfoliate shave then moisturize after. Also can I still go with this routine without derma rolling until I can afford one?

Coconut oil and Jouviance skin rescue intense repair cream have been giving me great skin results.

How do you go about incorporating shaving? I read that you’re supposed to wash and exfoliate shave then moisturize after. Also can I still go with this routine without derma rolling until I can afford one?
I use a safety razor to Shave. No irritation and get right down to the skin

Yes dermastamping is just a minor part. Retin a is the main thing u need

• +1
Reactions: Jtsilky
My girl was wondering why I don’t use the face version of the jergens moisturizer thing because the one you show is for the body.

My girl was wondering why I don’t use the face version of the jergens moisturizer thing because the one you show is for the body.
Probably clicked the wrong link. But yeah either is fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Jtsilky
If you take long term antibiotics for skin infections you will probably totally fuck up your gut microbiome and give yourself leaky gut. This is BAD and will have significant long term effects on health, both physical and mental, in many cases and I would avoid antibiotic use at all costs (literally don't use unless you're dying of an infection). If your skin is fucked it is a sign of an underlying condition, humans in an evolutionary environment don't develop cystic acne/psoriasis/etc, these are diseases of modernity. I used to have acne and BAD seborrheic dermatitis on my face (looked like a fucking leper when it flared up) and I completely got rid of it by addressing underlying gut inflammation by changing diet/getting more sun/fasting.
What did you exactly change in your diet?

Infadolan gonna be a minute til it comes in lol. In the meantime I should be good using an alternative Vitamin A & D ointment right?

Infadolan gonna be a minute til it comes in lol. In the meantime I should be good using an alternative Vitamin A & D ointment right?
yeah i buy everything from owndoc in bulk for that reason.
yes bro they are basically the same thing, however infadolan is better

• +1
Reactions: Jtsilky
estradiol is legit for skin @Psychonaut

I use epiduo instant of retin a ist this good too?
Epiduo is the poor man's version of retin a. Much less powerful and contains benzoyl peroxide which irrates the FUCK out of your skin. All products with that shit need to be banned rn. Does more harm than good

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Epiduo is the poor man's version of retin a. Much less powerful and contains benzoyl peroxide which irrates the FUCK out of your skin. All products with that shit need to be banned rn. Does more harm than good
epiduo legit nuked my skin jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Really? Fuck
how? I need to ask the doctor for retin a instead epiduo?
yes, it made my skin very irrated and dry despite using moisturizer. Idk about retin A since i have never used it.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
yes, it made my skin very irrated and dry despite using moisturizer. Idk about retin A since i have never used it.
It's cuz the benzoyl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
59ea28e

What could I use against these ?

Thoughts on differen gel?

Thoughts on differen gel?
this is what i got when i ordered nibba's products. apparently it is nearly the same thing so results should be the same

@Nibba good news my brotha i got everything in the video a few weeks ago, not sure if you recall, but i have indeed seen great change in my skin. i still have dark spots (not acne, i assume it's harmless hyperpigmentation) but i'm sure that will clear up with time. no new acne to be seen after the initial purge which was indeed remarkably bad. lol.

hope you see this and that it finds you well. Thanks for all the help buddy. looking forward to hopefully meeting up with you at the misfits concert this spring, if the stars allign in our favor. anyway, i should get back to my homework. pm me for my discord if you wanna talk there bro, since i am not nearly active enough here to warrant many responses to comments.

peace

• +1
Reactions: Jtsilky and Nibba
this is what i got when i ordered nibba's products. apparently it is nearly the same thing so results should be the same

@Nibba good news my brotha i got everything in the video a few weeks ago, not sure if you recall, but i have indeed seen great change in my skin. i still have dark spots (not acne, i assume it's harmless hyperpigmentation) but i'm sure that will clear up with time. no new acne to be seen after the initial purge which was indeed remarkably bad. lol.

hope you see this and that it finds you well. Thanks for all the help buddy. looking forward to hopefully meeting up with you at the misfits concert this spring, if the stars allign in our favor. anyway, i should get back to my homework. pm me for my discord if you wanna talk there bro, since i am not nearly active enough here to warrant many responses to comments.

peace
awesome bro glad everything is working and that u have the dedication to follow through. add me on the disc link i sent u and we can talk about plans for the concert. peace bro and gl with hw

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
awesome bro glad everything is working and that u have the dedication to follow through. add me on the disc link i sent u and we can talk about plans for the concert. peace bro and gl with hw
:D