Try to grow mustache to hide philtrum

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I will try to grow a mustache to hide my philtrum. Is it a good idea?
Should i do lip lift when I‘ll will have the money?

Attachments

• 9BD90BE1-B57A-40BC-92D8-669AF68ACFEE.png
    9BD90BE1-B57A-40BC-92D8-669AF68ACFEE.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 39
Get a little french hat to go with the look

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2205, Jones and 1 other person
I will try to grow a mustache to hide my philtrum. Is it a good idea?
Should i do lip lift when I‘ll will have the money?
we are not in 1930s, moustache alone look stupid, thus you need a beard too

we are not in 1930s, moustache alone look stupid, thus you need a beard too
It will took very long for me to grow a beard.
Maybe 2-3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It will took very long for me to grow a beard.
Maybe 2-3 years
just use minoxidil to make it faster.
how old are you? if you are over 20 years old you may use YK-11 (artificial DHT) or steroids to grow more facial hair

just use minoxidil to make it faster.
how old are you? if you are over 20 years old you may use YK-11 (artificial DHT) or steroids to grow more facial hair
I just turned 20

not sure if itll work. Aside from the length and narrowness of mouth, the actual worst part of your philtrum is the connection to the nose. Some surgery (dunno which one for that) that separates your philtrum visually from your nose would do wonders

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
not sure if itll work. Aside from the length and narrowness of mouth, the actual worst part of your philtrum is the connection to the nose. Some surgery (dunno which one for that) that separates your philtrum visually from your nose would do wonders
What do you mean? I thought the philtrum has to be connected with the nose

What do you mean? I thought the philtrum has to be connected with the nose
yes but there's a visible bridge with a positive projection in relation to the rest of the upper lip, which looks quite bad and is a trait associated with fetal alochol syndrome

yes but there's a visible bridge with a positive projection in relation to the rest of the upper lip, which looks quite bad and is a trait associated with fetal alochol syndrome
My mom never drunk alcohohl
Maybe it‘s because I was born 1 month to early?
I just googled it and it say that if you have a fetal alcohol syndrom, you should have a complete flat philtrum. Or let‘s say, almost no philtrum.

Last edited:
My mom never drunk alcohohl
Maybe it‘s because I was born 1 month to early?
brutal

idk some people just have that feature from genetics too, that tissue rests on the lf1 suture of the maxilla so depending on development pattern in that area it can be more or less pronounced.

on you it looks bad in part because your philtrum is overly long as well

brutal

idk some people just have that feature from genetics too, that tissue rests on the lf1 suture of the maxilla so depending on development pattern in that area it can be more or less pronounced.

on you it looks bad in part because your philtrum is overly long as well
Okay so maybe it has to do something with my maxilla.

no, its soft tissue connection
ofc its not actually attached to bone but I think if you have very strong anteface lf2 & 3 projection with flat or retruded lf1 area that part of tissue gets overstretched between the bottom of the nose and the gums of your upper jaw which exasperates how bad it looks, not sure if op has this or not

ofc its not actually attached to bone but I think if you have very strong anteface lf2 & 3 projection with flat or retruded lf1 area that part of tissue gets overstretched between the bottom of the nose and the gums of your upper jaw which exasperates how bad it looks, not sure if op has this or not
I dunno. Looks more like an "insertion" issue more than bone arrangement. what you say would cause some lip retrusion but to that portruded very specific area

• +1
Reactions: Scarface