Trying to deep set eyes naturally

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
Attractive eyes are often deep set for men.

My eyes aren't as deep set as they could be, cause I have a weak brow ridge. So I've got a theory that if I apply pressure to my eyes the orbital cavity will expand somehow.
Could this be legit or is it low iq?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

My eyes aren't as deep set as they could be, cause I have a weak brow ridge. So I've got a theory that if I apply pressure to my eyes the orbital cavity will expand somehow.
All you'll probably get is eyeballs ache. Personally, wouldn't do that, but I'm no eyeball scientist on the other hand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2810, Mansnob and 2 others

I thought deep set eyes are a consequence of the surrounding bone being forward; basically a forward grown maxilla and decent brow-ridge, not the eyes actually being deep?

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Based on your avi there's nothing wrong with your eyes

Eyelid skin is thin.
If you keep putting pressure against it all you're going to get is premature wrinkles.

Get upper bleph if you really want deep set eyes

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Extra Chromosome and BLEG PERSON
I thought deep set eyes are a consequence of the surrounding bone being forward; basically a forward grown maxilla and decent brow-ridge, not the eyes actually being deep?
Yeah it is, I thought it would be a way to cheat that

• +1
running bonesmash theory on ur brow ridge is the only thing u can do

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, IWantToMax, BLEG PERSON and 1 other person
i'm not an eyeball expert either, but i know that the eyes have a very balanced internal pressure to begin with, like if you get
cataracts or glaucoma, it's because the pressure goes fucked.

I tried googling a bit, and seems few medical sites even warn to be careful when you rub your eyes because the whole pressure situation is a bit delicate. so maybe not something to mess too much around with. I doubt it would change anything anyway.

This is a quote from some harvard research institute:

"Clearly applying sustained pressure on the eye is the same as the risk from Glaucoma, and often an exterior pressure is greatly in excess of that which might be internally generated. Non repairable damage is likely to result from any significant increase of pressure on the eye. The rate of damage and extent of vision loss will be governed by eye health and age for the most part. When young the eye is resilient and pressures are absorbed more easily in other structures. With age tissues become more rigid, there is less natural protection, and the risk is increased.
It is for these reasons that any situation that brings pressure on the eye, especially for extended periods, be avoided."
https://web.williams.edu/Astronomy/IAU_eclipses/eye_pressure.html

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Extra Chromosome, BLEG PERSON and 1 other person
Yeah it is, I thought it would be a way to cheat that

Not sure if that's a good idea to be honest. Even if it does work, which I doubt it will, you're working backwards. It's like shrinking your bizygomatic to compensate for a narrow IPD.

Ho

[/QUOTE/]
How would you apply the pressure near your eyeballs.

i believe it's due to the advancement of the brow ridge

• +1
Low iq as guessed.
Not going to help, it'll probably damage vision.
If there's a method or surgery to grow supraorbital rims ,it'll be much better.