Trying to feel better

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Anybody else photos’ online? I have 10+ photos of me online, but from this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and nibbamaxxing
Yes, but idgaf

posting pictures of yourself online is a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, ZyzzReincarnate, itsoverbuddyboyo and 6 others
i highly doubt anyone will care

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Dude420
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel, Limerencel, heroinfather and 9 others
posting pictures of yourself online is a bad idea
No shit. I knew it was bad, but I didn’t realize what I was doing until this weekend. You probably won’t be seeing anymore photos of me.

I've never even seen a photo of you on here it's not that bad

What did you think was gonna happen? You spammed this forum with your pictures and became a meme due to your refusal to lose weight/autistic postings. At this point you might as well just lose weight and hope you look unrecognizable and leave the forum before you make this whole shitshow worse.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 176
No shit. I knew it was bad, but I didn’t realize what I was doing until this weekend.
Did anything happen or do your just mean people from here keep sharing them to also here.

You uploaded them here so why would u care when other people upload them here?
Cuz they’re using it to mock me. How would you like it if people were spreading your photos around just to mock you?

Yeah. I am everywhere

I don't directly post pics because I believe in the future a program will be developed to detect faces on all websites. But if people pm me and i trust them id send a pic

Cuz they’re using it to mock me. How would you like it if people were spreading your photos around just to mock you?
I have a huge skull and mog 99.99% of the planet so I wouldn't know tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, manlet cUnt, Autist and 1 other person
Losing weight would make you feel great

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Having my pictures would make me feel great.
Losing weight so you look unrecognizable to those pictures would be great. Seriously why the fuck are you trying to change something that isn't even going to happen. You might as well work around it to be in your favor. I just want to smack some sense into you right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Having my pictures would make me feel great.

Here u go bro,hope u feel better now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Autist, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Just leave this site and after awhile the memes will stop. And i tried to post my pics and become a meme but it didn't work

Losing weight so you look unrecognizable to those pictures would be great. Seriously why the fuck are you trying to change something that isn't even going to happen. You might as well work around it to be in your favor. I just want to smack some sense into you right now.
It should happen, though. I don’t care if it affects my account if it causes me to be permanently banned. If they’re off this site, maybe my photos won’t pop up on google images when I search up “blackoutwhitein looksmax”
Seriously whats wrong with him. Has he know concept of working around a situation to get to the best outcome or is he just a full blown sperg/retard.
I love how you gave that post the neo-nazi made a lol. Jackass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and Zeta ascended
It should happen, though.
But it's not going to happen. You constantly bitching about it is only making it worse. Now the whole forum is going to spam your picture just to piss you off. For once in your life use your fucking brain instead of your emotions. You're a man not a foid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
based on ur pics it seems like its pretty over even if you lose weight (not that you shouldn't lose weight) cuz ur unattractive genetically

im not bullying i just think u should take the black pill to avoid suffering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
you
based on ur pics it seems like its pretty over even if you lose weight (not that you shouldn't lose weight) cuz ur unattractive genetically

im not bullying i just think u should take the black pill to avoid suffering
No.

Retardedcel, seek mental help.

now you regret posting your photo online, dont understand why people dint think before put their photo publicly here
i know someday im going to regret if im upload my photo here
i have few potential friends might bump into PSL site,
dont want my family/friends know i have over 1000 post on this site

Feeling better is cope

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Fuck my life.

Do you lowlifes literally save my photos to your computers?

Last edited:
Do you lowlifes literally save my photos to your computers?

You're only making this worse. Even if the mods went on a image purge out of the kindness of their black hearts, people have your pics saved. If you keep up this whining you're going to become a meme like @Arceus300 or @FatmanO. @Zeta ascended has empathized with your pleas and gave you a logical plan of action and you spit in his face because :soy:NaZiss:soy:.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Zeta ascended
They're just photos bro, why do you care?

why would u care about pics posted when you're a slayer?

Not a single one. If this were the early 2000s, my face would be considered a "shock image."