Trying to grow a beard with minoxidil is raping my collagen.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I started November of last year so I need use it at least until this November or the next. My collagen is ogred as of now but stubblemaxxing can add 1-2 psl points for me. Can't wait till its over to focus fully on collagenmaxxing and bleachmaxxing.

I've been doing minox for 2 months, but fine lines I got were too scary and I stopped. I'm "dark hair" "blue eyes" so contrast game is crazy.
I will be back with minox but gonna do it differently
a) go to dermatologist and ask if its possible for him to take a photo/procedure to "capture" my age and tell me in 1/2/3 months of using minox if I got pre-aged
b) ask and invest in collagenmaxing aka retinol, v c serum, dermapen/mezotherapy, tca/pca peeling (most important?), red light therapy and anything he or she will recommened

Im 23, and within a 1-2 years I want to fraud being 19 and date/f 15/16/17 yolds

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Eduardo DOV
whats your current growth like with minox?

i bought the kirkland minox, but not using this shit cause of it

but I don't know, I mean i see these guys before/after photos, and they look pretty the same

whats your current growth like with minox?
The growth is pretty slow and I can only grow some light stubble. But it does not connect to my mustache.

the thing about minox that I learned, the foam which is very easy to use isn’t effective. The liquid is but the itchy skin is horrible, i want minxodill results but from a beard transplant. I think my beard has gotten 10 percent better from using minox but it’s a bitch to use

Same. I ultimately decided that a beard is not worth raping my collagen for. Bad skin is a deal breaker for most women, especially younger women.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended and norwoodreaper
I can grow a beard since 14. but it makes me look very old.

I started November of last year so I need use it at least until this November or the next. My collagen is ogred as of now but stubblemaxxing can add 1-2 psl points for me. Can't wait till its over to focus fully on collagenmaxxing and bleachmaxxing.
in my opinion it's just placebo effect, anyway you can counter the collagen decrease with red light, retin-A and sunscreen

Isn't minoxidil for hair growth ? rip if you cant grow beard tbh

No i mean head hair
It is same principle. The guys who took minoxidil for heart in 80s got hirutism - hair growth all over bodies. Some looked like Chewbaccas. Problem is - if you take minoxidil internally, it makes your heart explode. Been there, done that.

It is same principle. The guys who took minoxidil for heart in 80s got hirutism - hair growth all over bodies. Some looked like Chewbaccas. Problem is - if you take minoxidil internally, it makes your heart explode. Been there, done that.

Dude rip i need some minoxidil i'm balding

Imagine 17 and balding this is E.R FUEL
I've been balding since I hit puberty (at 12) slowly but still it adds up over the years