Trying to quit NEET life is giving me roping thoughts

Andros

Andros

Kraken
I studied accounting in HS, got a weak diploma and dropped HS 1 year before getting the valuable diploma, because of anxiety disorder and loss of motivation.

giphy.gif

After 10 years of rotting I decided to begin training in accounting in a training center. I did OK with the admission tests.

But HOLY SHIT the 10 years of LDAR lowered my IQ and attention span. I get headaches just doing accounting things.

I imagine myself doing accounting for 40years, 8h/days, eating junk foods at lunch, get stuck in traffics... The only thing I see in my mind is:

GENES/TALENT > EFFORTS

The only things Supermodels have to do are existing, stay lean, beautiful and walk properly, and they get millions
While I have to spends many month learning accounting shits for minimum wage, stay updated on the rules every year, etc...

JFL IF YOU'RE BORN SUB 8 PSL

massive failure

• +1
Reactions: Andros
To all youngcels here: NEVER DROP OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL AND STUDY UNTIL YOU GET A GOOD DEGREE

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1464
It's over before it began. If you aren't at Harvard by the time you're 11 like William Sidis and giving lectures to professors you're just too old. Remember that mental prime is around the age of 18-21; it's downhill from there.

It's over before it began. If you aren't at Harvard by the time you're 11 like William Sidis and giving lectures to professors you're just too old. Remember that mental prime is around the age of 18-21; it's downhill from there.
My life was over since genetic recombination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back