Tryna ptettyboymax. Tips?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Started using product in my hair, looking after my skin & got some jewelry to try give off a prettyboy look. Also tryna get braces atm (currently to no avail) you guys got any more tips to help me look more like a prettyboy? I'm changing my style up too but I'm not too sure what a prettyboy type would wear really?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1407866750.jpg
    Snapchat-1407866750.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 956
  • Snapchat-1434967178.jpg
    Snapchat-1434967178.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Snapchat-1024929404.jpg
    Snapchat-1024929404.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 208
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Dicklet.4.3, lookserumaxeru and 6 others
this piercing didn't even hurt/10

Is your hair thin?

mirin those eyelashes, are they natural or did you grew them using serums and shit?

pallet expander with mewing when eating and collagen maxxing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and JustTrynaGrow
Actually not bad.
I think you have potential.
Try losing more bf

Got my tragus pierced just over 2 weeks ago now
You think I should get more?

potentially, what were you thinking?

Also style wise go for lighter clothing rather than bulky shit.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Need to make your eyebrows closer, the gap between them kinda failos.

lmao u even have the same watch as me crazy

6/10. weak features.
stop doing those eyes. get a haircut - too much bangs

T

I try to wear lighter clothes and a lot if camo.
I do wear that hoodie a lot too though I love clothes with fur & wool on them
Fuark. Obv ignore that sirgey

palatal expander

• +1
6/10. weak features.
stop doing those eyes. get a haircut - too much bangs
Stop doing those eyes? I'm just looking at the screen of the camera.
And it's hard to run a shorter haircut. I use it to hide my hairline. I'm NW1 - 1.5

I wasn't gonna get any other piercings. I thought just the one would be fine

Stop doing those eyes? I'm just looking at the screen of the camera.
And it's hard to run a shorter haircut. I use it to hide my hairline. I'm NW1 - 1.5

I wasn't gonna get any other piercings. I thought just the one would be fine
You are showing WAY too much of your upper eyelids. You need to learn about prey eyes ASAP and how to get them permanently. I recommend drinking a fuckload of coffee so you're always jittering and squinting. Also do heavy deadlifts.

Is your hair thin?
Painfully. Product makes it feel so much better
You are showing WAY too much of your upper eyelids. You need to learn about prey eyes ASAP and how to get them permanently. I recommend drinking a fuckload of coffee so you're always jittering and squinting. Also do heavy deadlifts.
It's not as bad as it looks normally. In the photos I was holding my phone down low and looking at the screen which just increased upper eyelid exposure. My eyes are kinda sunken too so that would've made it look worse.
Lower eyebrows would still help though. I do it sometimes but I don't squintmax when I'm taking pictures of myself to put on here.

Can't deadlift due to some werid burning feeling whenever I try
mirin those eyelashes, are they natural or did you grew them using serums and shit?
Natural. I was gonna try use stuff in them later though and see how that turns out
Actually not bad.
I think you have potential.
Try losing more bf
Defiantly. Tryin to heightmaxx too atm though so I don't wanna diet till I come off that. It'll be at least 3 months before I try and cut.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1652343743.jpg
    Snapchat-1652343743.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Painfully. Product makes it feel so much better

It's not as bad as it looks normally. In the photos I was holding my phone down low and looking at the screen which just increased upper eyelid exposure. My eyes are kinda sunken too so that would've made it look worse.
Lower eyebrows would still help though. I do it sometimes but I don't squintmax when I'm taking pictures of myself to put on here.

Can't deadlift due to some werid burning feeling whenever I try

Natural. I was gonna try use stuff in them later though and see how that turns out

Defiantly. Tryin to heightmaxx too atm though so I don't wanna diet till I come off that. It'll be at least 3 months before I try and cut.
Make hair thicker it will definitely look good. Mirin your hair color btw

Definitely*
Make hair thicker it will definitely look good. Mirin your hair color btw
How do I thicken it? Shampoo? Conditioner?
palatal expander
Would that widen my mouth? My palate is 100% too narrow (one of the main reasons I was going to try and get braces. Pretty sure some widen the palate too

One of the best looking users here tbh

Also already prettyboymaxxed
6.5/7 PSL

your a 5 not a 6

Would that widen my mouth? My palate is 100% too narrow (one of the main reasons I was going to try and get braces. Pretty sure some widen the palate too
yes i'm pretty sure it will make your mouth wider

• +1
yeah palate expander, like rn. i wish i knew it during puberty

• +1
Can anyone confirm that a palate expander will also widen your jaw?
I asked a few people and they thought it would but I'd like a definite answer

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
What's your bf % btw?

Can anyone confirm that a palate expander will also widen your jaw?
I asked a few people and they thought it would but I'd like a definite answer
it will widen your maxila basically.

Started using product in my hair, looking after my skin & got some jewelry to try give off a prettyboy look. Also tryna get braces atm (currently to no avail) you guys got any more tips to help me look more like a prettyboy? I'm changing my style up too but I'm not too sure what a prettyboy type would wear really?
Bro you look like a Gay twink

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Nice man. Stop wearing that hoodie tho, it is srs looksmin. Grow curtains, it's seriously the most aesthetic hairstyle there is.

• +1
He seems to have trimmed his eyebrows in the middle. Agreed.

Honest feedback: Your watch and that ring don't match the vibe you're going for tbh. Would get rid of the ring and if you have to wear a watch replace it with a non-metal one. Too much metal = wannabe pimp/gangster, not prettyboy.

Chew more tough foods and make your eyebrows shorter (less tail) but longer on the inner sides (bring them closer together). Go for a more straight eyebrow shape. Your skin seems fine, if your teeth are not very white, whiten them.

• +1
Honest feedback: Your watch and that ring don't match the vibe you're going for tbh. Would get rid of the ring and if you have to wear a watch replace it with a non-metal one. Too much metal = wannabe pimp/gangster, not prettyboy.

Chew more tough foods and make your eyebrows shorter (less tail) but longer on the inner sides (bring them closer together). Go for a more straight eyebrow shape. Your skin seems fine, if your teeth are not very white, whiten them.
How do I bring my eyebrows closet together man?
Closer*

Being aspie doesn't change your eye area
You need upper blepharoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Ngl this low t tranny mogs tf outta me

Dude you may actually look good with black nail polish. You will get so much attention from girls dead srs. It’s like the ultimate Tik Tok eboy pretty boy look. With the hair and rings it may look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
How do I bring my eyebrows closet together man?
Closer*
Don't pluck in between them (or at least only above nose level).
Apply a good eyelash/-brow serum - I recommend long4lashes FX5 eyelash serum by Oceanic - and maybe vitamin E oil where you want new hair to grow 1-2x per day.

• +1
Dude you may actually look good with black nail polish. You will get so much attention from girls dead srs. It’s like the ultimate Tik Tok eboy pretty boy look. With the hair and rings it may look good.
Emos me

Read my other comment.
I have. Everytime I see a dude with nail polish I think he's either an emo gothic metal whatever freak (if he wears lots of black, black make-up & hair dyed black and piercings and shit) or simply gay. I avoid those guys like the plaque. At least he'll have no competition if all guys run away from him which might be an advantage for pulling females (given that they don't run too lol).

• +1
I have. Everytime I see a dude with nail polish I think he's either an emo gothic metal whatever freak (if he wears lots of black, black make-up & hair dyed black and piercings and shit) or simply gay. I avoid those guys like the plaque. At least he'll have no competition if all guys run away from him which might be an advantage for pulling females (given that they don't run too lol).
Idk, it depends on your age. I painted like 3-4 of them black, not both hands fully. I’m also in college so people don’t give a fuck because everyone is experimenting. I can see it’s weird if they’re like 30 or something. In high school or college it’s chill.

OP can pull off black nail paint the way he looks right now, I'd say he should do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Idk, it depends on your age. I painted like 3-4 of them black, not both hands fully. I’m also in college so people don’t give a fuck because everyone is experimenting. I can see it’s weird if they’re like 30 or something. In high school or college it’s chill.
OP can pull off black nail paint the way he looks right now, I'd say he should do it
I don't mean to be bad but I hate it when guys wear nail polish. Dispite not having many masculine features I get really bothered by guys who actually act feminine. Only two guys in my school ever wore it & they were both freaks.
Nail polish is jus not for me even if you think I look like I could pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I don't mean to be bad but I hate it when guys wear nail polish. Dispite not having many masculine features I get really bothered by guys who actually act feminine. Only two guys in my school ever wore it & they were both freaks.
Nail polish is jus not for me even if you think I look like I could pull it off
Fragile masculinity :woke: :woke:

• +1
Reactions: agentq123
Being aspie doesn't change your eye area
You need upper blepharoplasty
He looks like he's stoned in OP pic, he needs to start squinting

fatmanO mouth area
and stop making that arrogant expression

5-5.5/9 by the old rating system, looks ok but no outstanding features also frauding too hard

The anime character in your avi looks like you