Tsuji hair cloning will cure baldness in 2020+

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx

Amazing news.

And to idiots bawwwing that 300k$ is too expensive for perfect hair - kys, if you want looks that much you'd already have 1 million $ from ICO scams in bank right now to invest in plastic surgeries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, AspiringChad, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Absolute lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Alexanderr and OCDMaxxing
Fuck fuck fuck, my dream of having a solid nw0 might finally come true :love: hair is life

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and OCDMaxxing
We can always sell a kidney, volcel if you wouldn't.

Send me some money for hgh please sir.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 2486
Send me some money for hgh please sir.
whats ur paypal, i can give u about 1 million at least, dad makes 10 million a day

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Madness

Amazing news.

And to idiots bawwwing that 300k$ is too expensive for perfect hair - kys, if you want looks that much you'd already have 1 million $ from ICO scams in bank right now to invest in plastic surgeries.
norwood 0-2 finasteride or RU
norwood 3-5 hair transplant (2500 euros in Turkey)
norwood 6+ hair system (100 euros a month)

why should you pay 300k for a hair cloning?

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and AspiringChad

Finasteride and RU aren't definitive cures, and they have side effects, even though they affect a minor part of the users, you still have a chance to be affected by them. The other two aren't worth it imo.

You can run steroid game for the rest of your life without side effects with dht resistant hair.

Secondly it’ll get way cheaper it will just be crazy expensive in the first couple years till it gets wide spread

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Finasteride and RU aren't definitive cures, and they have side effects, even though they affect a minor part of the users, you still have a chance to be affected by them. The other two aren't worth it imo.
I have been using topical fin for 1 months and got zero side effects...

We can always sell a kidney, volcel if you wouldn't.
Bad idea. Selling kidney will yield you small amount of money and impact your skin quality and looks negatively.

Better idea - just scam someone or take a loan and don't pay it back (declare bankruptcy). Repo men won't go for your follicles lol.

Because you will never get true NW0 male model hair density with any of those.

Hair system will make you look like a joke and cause paranoia.

The price will come down as time goes by.

whats ur paypal, i can give u about 1 million at least, dad makes 10 million a day
thanks bro. Ill order some dirty water in a vial from china to height max asap

• Love it
Reactions: her

Amazing news.

If I was completely immoral I legit probably would have over 1m in ico scams and malware that scans for crypto banks etc. But I'm too moral to do shit like that.

no hair for my face..

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
  • So Sad
Reactions: her
I need to moneymax

dn red 2 loogn

they clone the hair of the side of your head which are androgen resistant ?
if so, once you get dry skin and the follicles fall out, you just wasted 300 k

Amazing news.

Does this actually cost 300k US dollars or were you being satirical?

Nice to know but I’d be interested in it’s launch and when the price will nuke to a more appropriate level

If I was completely immoral I legit probably would have over 1m in ico scams and malware that scans for crypto banks etc. But I'm too moral to do shit like that.
Don't pretend you don't have 1m in bank from crypto scams, because you are moral.
Just admit it like it is. You don't have them, because you are too lazy.
dn red 2 loogn

they clone the hair of the side of your head which are androgen resistant ?
if so, once you get dry skin and the follicles fall out, you just wasted 300 k
Of course it is DHT resistant.

Don't pretend you don't have 1m in bank from crypto scams, because you are moral.
Just admit it like it is. You don't have them, because you are too lazy.

Of course it is DHT resistant.
Nah legit it's cause I'd feel bad knowing I'm literally stealing the money from someone else. I know how it's like losing a shit ton of money like that, I'd never steal from anyone like that.

Nah legit it's cause I'd feel bad knowing I'm literally stealing the money from someone else. I know how it's like losing a shit ton of money like that, I'd never steal from anyone like that.
You will never make it.

tell us how to do it then

tell us how to do it then
There's a million different ways and you don't even need to have coding skills just use someone else's exploits.

Bad idea. Selling kidney will yield you small amount of money and impact your skin quality and looks negatively.

Better idea - just scam someone or take a loan and don't pay it back (declare bankruptcy). Repo men won't go for your follicles lol.

Because you will never get true NW0 male model hair density with any of those.

Hair system will make you look like a joke and cause paranoia.

The price will come down as time goes by.

Take it from someone who has taken out plenty of bank loans/credit cards and not paid back - you wont be getting anything close to 380k.

They have been hyping up hair cloning for the past 10 or so years. Let's not get excited until the 'clinic around the street' starts offering this.