Turbo natural weightloss tips?

I

IwanttobeChad

Iron
Ive been losing weight and finally broke my plateau as of 2 weeks, lost plenty of fat, check my other post for the whole story
Anyway: does anybody know some more tips on how to lose weight, what foods to cut, when to stop eating (like at night for instance) and how to burn a shitload of calories with a giga workout of doom

Shoot your tips, itll help more ppl than just me.

If you stop losing fat id suggest to increse your cals back to maintenance for awhile. Being in deficit for long periods of time is counterproductive as your body adapts by lowering expenditure (feeling tired all the time) and fights to keep existing fat. This works, however, if you are not a whale in which case you should starve yourself. If you are a pretty low bodyfat and looking to get to single digit it will take time, so the best option is to keep switching between maintenace and low deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Aim for 2lbs per week and don't take shortcuts!

If you stop losing fat id suggest to increse your cals back to maintenance for awhile. Being in deficit for long periods of time is counterproductive as your body adapts by lowering expenditure (feeling tired all the time) and fights to keep existing fat. This works, however, if you are not a whale in which case you should starve yourself. If you are a pretty low bodyfat and looking to get to single digit it will take time, so the best option is to keep switching between maintenace and low deficit.
Yeh or just eating clean and following body signals

@St Eroid 12.5mcg T3 instead of carb/maintenance days during a long diet. Fixes everything.

Water fast, extended periods, puts body into ketosis after about 3 days and destroys fat.
Dont believe the meme that women say they gain weight back, they only regain it because they eat like fucking pigs after thinking theyre ok just because they fasted.

Break fast slowly, research how to properly break it. Lost 21 lb last summer through fasting. let myself get above 20% bodyfat when i was in a ltr.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Steve bachall
@St Eroid 12.5mcg T3 instead of carb/maintenance days during a long diet. Fixes everything.
Don't fuck with your thyroid, extremely stupid thing to do. You're risking fucking up your own production and having to use thyroid medicine for life. Thyroid hormones also increases muscle breakdown, so it's dumb if you're not combining it with steroids to counteract that effect.

Don't fuck with your thyroid, extremely stupid thing to do. You're risking fucking up your own production and having to use thyroid medicine for life.
I'm taking 12.5mcg once every few weeks, it won't fuck up my thyroid. I've ran T3 before for weeks (which is not the way to use it and completely retarded). Yeah T3 shuts down thyroid function and your TSH responsible for making T4, but it's very rare to see someone's function not bounce back if only used everyday for weeks or even up to 2-3 months. No PCT needed with T3/T4 and permanent shutdown is rare; only happens when taken daily for a LONG time. But yeah, it's not good to mess with your thyroid but trust me 12.5mcg T3 instead of a "refeed day" works wonders and doesn't affect your function. Got my TSH levels checked recently and they're perfect. (I got lucky that I didn't cause some damage 1-2 years ago when I ran it daily for like 2-3 weeks.) Half a tablet 1 day every 2-3 weeks during a diet doesn't mess with your function and it completely fixes the metabolic adaptation to fat loss. But yeah you're right, running it and using it improperly is very stupid and dangerous and risky. JFL at people taking T3 every day for 8 months.

Don't fuck with your thyroid, extremely stupid thing to do. You're risking fucking up your own production and having to use thyroid medicine for life. Thyroid hormones also increases muscle breakdown, so it's dumb if you're not combining it with steroids to counteract that effect.

Thyroid is extremely resillient. It bounces back in mere days.. yet to hear of someone having thyroid problems after using T3 on a cut. But you are very correct about muscle loss with T3. That shit will eat away at your muscles like there's no tomorrow. Best to use on cycle when your muscles are protected. Alternatives are DNP and Clen which both have their own risks.

@IwanttobeChad

Look into Intermittent Fasting. It's the best way to lose fat without slowing down your metabolism or burning your muscles.. really easy too.

• +1
Reactions: x30001