Tutankhamun was brutally recessed

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
Tut%201.%20French%20Team.jpg

ea9fd1aa-a1ff-4d91-993a-b4c4df19f566.jpg

it can even be seen on his mask

7748074060_06471ba7cc_b.jpg

this was 3350 years ago. since then, all sorts of nobles had poor facial development. just google European noble portaits. most of them are recessed with a long midface, long philtrum, poor orbital support, round face and nct. and these are portraits so the painter probably tried to make them appear less subhuman.

how come it took this long to connect the dots and it's still not accepted among the dentist jews? I mean surely at least Darwin would've known right? who else if not Darwin? it's not a big jump from the theory of evolution to conclude that if you're recessed as fuck you're not getting any but more and more people are like that therefore it has to be environmental. I made it myself at around 16 and I had a grade C in biology, took me 4 more years to actually research the topic in full and discover Mew. or maybe he spent too much time measuring birds' asses on some remote island to care.

will we just forget again? anything that can't be sold(good advice) is bound to get buried in a sea of consoomer cancer. was Weston Price the first man who actually noticed it? he founded the American Dental Association himself yet American dentists are known to be the biggest jews of them all, wtf happened?

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Incoming, Henrik_x and 4 others

this was 3350 years ago. since then, all sorts of nobles had poor facial development. just google European noble portaits. most of them are recessed with a long midface, long philtrum, poor orbital support, round face and nct. and these are portraits so the painter probably tried to make them appear less subhuman.

how come it took this long to connect the dots and it's still not accepted among the dentist jews? I mean surely at least Darwin would've known right? who else if not Darwin? it's not a big jump from the theory of evolution to conclude that if you're recessed as fuck you're not getting any but more and more people are like that therefore it has to be environmental. I made it myself at around 16 and I had a grade C in biology, took me 4 more years to actually research the topic in full and discover Mew. or maybe he spent too much time measuring birds' asses on some remote island to care.

will we just forget again? anything that can't be sold(good advice) is bound to get buried in a sea of consoomer cancer. was Weston Price the first man who actually noticed it? he founded the American Dental Association himself yet American dentists are known to be the biggest jews of them all, wtf happened?
Tutankhamon, like most nobles, was inbred, and that's probably the cause of his jaw misalignment.
Another example is the House of Habsburg, who practised inbreeding to preserve their royal blood (LMAO):
Habsburg kingds

As you can see, they had bad underbites with a recessed maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, PrisonMike, Dog face and 5 others
Reminds me of @Introvertednarc

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 1751, Chadlitecel and 6 others
Someone morph him into chad

Inbreeding, diet mostly consisted of soft foods (a privilige of wealthy back then), mouthbreathing.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
i mog him lol

Tutankhamon, like most nobles, was inbred, and that's probably the cause of his jaw misalignment.
Another example is the House of Habsburg, who practised inbreeding to preserve their royal blood (LMAO):
View attachment 510487
As you can see, they had bad underbites with a recessed maxilla
sure, inbreeding explains some, but it'd result in a higher variation of undesirable features. funny thing is my history teacher kept talking about how ugly everybody we studied was and he was content calling it inbreeding so normies do notice this but easy answers are readily available

• Woah
sure, inbreeding explains some, but it'd result in a higher variation of undesirable features
Sorry, I'm not a native speaker, you mean that if inbreeding was the only reason for their recession, then they would also have many other bad/ugly features, therefore there must be other causes?
If a remember correctly, Charles II of Habsburg, along with his brutal recession also had hormonal problems and a fucked up immune system, also he couldn't learn to speak until he was 4.
In my opinion all of this is completely genetic tbh. I'm also in favour of environment theory, but in this case (and also in Tutankhamon's case) I believe that genetics were the only cause, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Sorry, I'm not a native speaker, you mean that if inbreeding was the only reason for their recession, then they would also have many other bad/ugly features, therefore there must be other causes?
If a remember correctly, Charles II of Habsburg, along with his brutal recession also had hormonal problems and a fucked up immune system, also he couldn't learn to speak until he was 4.
In my opinion all of this is completely genetic tbh. I'm also in favour of environment theory, but in this case (and also in Tutankhamon's case) I believe that genetics were the only cause, what do you think?
what I mean is if it was mostly inbreeding, they'd have all sorts of bad features, not just the ones commonly associated with poor facial development. for example: acromegalic, androgynous, wide set eyes, diastemas, overly compact midfaces, very small noses/ears, excessive pct, concave faces etc.

• +1
If I am not wrong then being recessed used to be a good thing since all of the kings and high-ranking people
used to be recessed and ugly

what I mean is if it was mostly inbreeding, they'd have all sorts of bad features, not just the ones commonly associated with poor facial development. for example: acromegalic, androgynous, wide set eyes, diastemas, overly compact midfaces, very small noses/ears, excessive pct, concave faces etc.
Yeah but as I said they, in fact, had every kind of fucked up problems that weren't limited to their faces, Tutankhamon probably even had Marfan syndrome. I don't see how his facial recession could be environmental when he had all kinds of genetic anomalies

Was there soft diet?

Yeah but as I said they, in fact, had every kind of fucked up problems that weren't limited to their faces, Tutankhamon probably even had Marfan syndrome. I don't see how his facial recession could be environmental when he had all kinds of genetic anomalies
true, the overall poor health could definitely lead to a more sedentary lifestyle but this makes it a correlation-causation problem. only the wealthy could survive being weak and fragile and that'll further diminish their health. while a poor peasant that had to work all day might have a similar problem(cousin fucking wasn't exclusive to royals after all) but overall turn out to be much healthier due to his lifestyle. of course he won't live as long on average and will struggle

• +1

good maxilla tbh

He had all sorts of health issues and if i remember correctly he died when he was 22

• +1