two new threads teaser

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
one on WHY feminism exists and WHY females are evil

the other on how people percieve attractiveness and how YOU can use this information to get a stacy ltr

im making a teaser now cuz both threads would be super high effort to make and im too lazy rn to do it, but itll come out soon. theyll both be posted at the same time so be on the lookout. i think you guys will like these, especially the second one. itll prob be my best threads to date.

lmk if u wanna get tagged for it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5912, thecel and 2 others
EE41AFB8 C567 417D A894 1744B8B0CAD6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The eye looks like @inceletto

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
Be sure not to tag me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I wanna be tagged for the second one but I have a feeling I’ll get forgotten jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Tag me in it

• +1
tag me

• +1
i think ill just do the second one, the first one isnt even useful information itll just make ppl more angry at women + theres enough threads of that nature anyways

one on WHY feminism exists and WHY females are evil

the other on how people percieve attractiveness and how YOU can use this information to get a stacy ltr

im making a teaser now cuz both threads would be super high effort to make and im too lazy rn to do it, but itll come out soon. theyll both be posted at the same time so be on the lookout. i think you guys will like these, especially the second one. itll prob be my best threads to date.

lmk if u wanna get tagged for it
tag

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TheEndHasNoEnd
i think ill just do the second one, the first one isnt even useful information itll just make ppl more angry at women + theres enough threads of that nature anyways
im making it today guys, under the title "Familiarity Theory"