who takes the crown

• Total voters
\
@Wob give me your moms phone number

this for tyler

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
nessman is undisputed imo, mogs dellisola and tied with chico
He mogs Chico in those pics. He is pretty much unmoggable in those pics tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sviken, Warlow and goldstandardwhey
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 10107
Joined Yesterday at 5:09 AM

Tyler Maher VS Vinnie Hacker
  • OPgoldstandardwhey
  • Start date Today at 1:45 PM

• Woah
current time: 5:29 pm

nice 4hr debate

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
Literally none of the answers there are conclusive and all the foids are probably roasties. I will ask attractive white 18 year old JBs.
no its a student forum and most of them said gandy or chico

can you do some comparisons with salludon against anyone. I would like to see how he does

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
another 10 pages thread incoming

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
no its a student forum and most of them said gandy or chico
Most? They picked several at a time and literally none of them chose one guy assertively. I’m doing Nessman against Maher now JFL.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow and goldstandardwhey
Users here really care for what a 28 year old roastie has to say? I guarantee you that she won’t be as honest as an 18 year old and will give you a bullshit inconclusive reply.
does hernan drago mog vinnie hacker?

Users here really care for what a 28 year old roastie has to say? I guarantee you that she won’t be as honest as an 18 year old and will give you a bullshit inconclusive reply.
does david james gandy mog vinnie hacker

hey @Taylorswift or @looksmaxxer234 do one with marlon Teixeira, he has pretty good appeal imo

• +1
@goldstandardwhey @Wob
9B8AB663 358F 4573 B123 5E95CA5D6495
13C1F53F B543 4031 A877 B6CEC16557C2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey
How old are these deformed English inbred tiktok dancing thots
Mouthbreathing freckled red-haired alcoholic British foids with crooked it, I say give me some of that

• JFL
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
Mouthbreathing freckled red-haired alcoholic British foids with crooked it, I say give me some of that
Absloutely disgusting, saw too many of them on a party location trip with the boys
Legit all fat short mouth breathing inbred looking crooked ass teeth THOTS

• JFL
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
Absloutely disgusting, saw too many of them on a party location trip with the boys
Legit all fat short mouth breathing inbred looking crooked ass teeth THOTS
Men are not necessarily better,

they are split between low-class drunk red-faced football hooligans with crooked teeth, or tall, lanky, high-class Chadlites with respectable accent.

She is brainwashed by tiktok culture
Irl Polish slut Wiktoria would cut her left arm off just to get pumped and dumped by Maher
@Wob @goldstandardwhey @Taylorswift
Lmao she changed her mind to vinnie. Over for you guys ngl
3EACC63E 8FDD 46DE 83AF B39C671329C3
25A19125 DE23 46AE AAA7 40CBFCEDBF96

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey
He mogs Chico in those pics. He is pretty much unmoggable in those pics tbh.
You're going out of line here. He indeed looks godly in those pics, but not on Chico's level. I'd rate him and Dellisola tied, just a tier below prime Chico.

You're going out of line here. He indeed looks godly in those pics, but not on Chico's level. I'd rate him and Dellisola tied, just a tier below prime Chico.
I can ask foids right now.

Do it. But make a bigger sample size, not 2-3 sluts and then call it quits. You've done that a lot lately.
Post pics of Chico you want me to use

NICER PERSONALITY?View attachment 830480

WTF!???
It's called virtue signalling and STR vs LTR theory
She means Vinnie is good for LTR's and whenever she needs an emotional tampon
But when she wants someone to fuck the shit outta her she wants Maher

That's why she said "The first one seems like he's sweet, and caring, and laid back"
Watch what a girl does not what she says.
Trust me literally EVERY girl wants a dominant and virile guy in bed that pulls her hair, chokes her, and fucks the shit outta her with his large penis.
Her mind says go for the sweet and caring guy but her pussy wants the guy that essentially looks like a cheater.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gestapo, Chadelite, Deleted member 9072 and 4 others
Tyler Maher bro

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and goldstandardwhey
Post pics of Chico you want me to use
Can we do this shit tomorrow? Can't be bothered right now. But I suggest we use one motion/gif, as well. It's only fair. Btw, how many pics are you going to use? 2-3? And I have a question:

Is that Nessman with Chico?

That's why she said "The first one seems like he's sweet, and caring, and laid back"
Trust me literally EVERY girl wants a dominant and virile guy in bed that pulls her hair, chokes her, and fucks the shit outta her with his large penis.
Her mind says go for the sweet and caring guy but her pussy wants the guy that essentially looks like a cheater.
Apparently Vinnie also mogs Gandy himself btw
70209DA8 3227 4038 8732 E23975B45AB4

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Subhuman Philtrum, Warlow and 1 other person
Can we do this shit tomorrow? Can't be bothered right now. But I suggest we use one motion/gif, as well. It's only fair. Btw, how many pics are you going to use? 2-3? And I have a question:

Is that Nessman with Chico?

Yeah that’s Nessman with Chico. He appears briefly in the video. If you want you can post whichever pics you want me to use and I will ask foids and screen record and everything. I won’t go over 3 pics for each one of them but then again that depends on how many ones you send of Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Sviken

Tbh that “sweet and caring” came off as virtue signaling to me as well. She obviously prefers Tyler Maher and I will admit that with all honesty even though I don’t think he is better looking than Vinnie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person