TYPES OF PHENOTYPES GIRLS FIND ATTRACTIVE

In my life experience pheno is necessity but it may depend on the environments you're in. For ex I never met a black person till 15 etc.

Don't get me wrong, pheno is necessity to a lot of girls anywhere but if you live in a multicultural environment then different girls will have different tastes and more girls will be open to different kind of phenos, even if they don't prefer them.

Crazy how segregated America is, I was raised in UK and I'm a minority but I've been around people of different kinds of backgrounds all my life.

Don't get me wrong, pheno is necessity to a lot of girls anywhere but if you live in a multicultural environment then different girls will have different tastes and more girls will be open to different kind of phenos, even if they don't prefer them.

Crazy how segregated America is, I was raised in UK and I'm a minority but I've been around people of different kinds of backgrounds all my life.

Yes I do about other countries but classism etc exists big-time here girls i went to school with will never take you seriously if they can sense you aren't from the right background

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
Yes I do about other countries but classism etc exists big-time here girls i went to school with will never take you seriously if they can sense you aren't from the right background

But you can fraud it I know people who do well

1. Classic blonde hair blue eyes phenotype ( usually have the most broad appeal world
( asian girls like this the most ))
Example :
+ Leo decaprio + tom Strijd + Alain delon ( when he has blonde hair )
View attachment 553546
2. dark features white ( usually have highest appeal in places like America and canada From what I found )
—> white girls in America + Canada especially like this phenotype

View attachment 553548
View attachment 553554

View attachment 553571

View attachment 553579

3. Exotic ethnics : characterized by caramel tan skin + dark hair and usually light eyes . Can fraud many ethnicities
—-> has generally great appeal in the west amongst young white women and ethnic women
View attachment 553577View attachment 553573View attachment 553575View attachment 553574View attachment 553576
View attachment 553582
View attachment 553649

4. Mulatto
Has huge smv in America and Canada
View attachment 553651View attachment 553650View attachment 553652View attachment 553653View attachment 553654View attachment 553658View attachment 553659
Side note : Spanish/ latino guys can either be classified as ethnic exotic or dark white depending in their look .
@Kingkellz @Introvertednarc @inceletto @Patrick Baitman @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Golang @john2 @aestheticallypleasin @Chadeep
North Atlantid mogs everything else.
JFL at using blonde hair ya cunt. It's unappealing af cuz I have it. Dark brown hair with blue eyes is ideal

I was talking about racial backgrounds lol.

Classism is the same here, alot of upper-class girls don't like lower-class and class is kinda linked with race. You can still fit in with the rich crowd if you're Black/Arab/Hispanic but you have to really show that you're one of them.

Is the classism more based on what their parents do/where their parents live or more based on what the person does/where they live?

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
I was talking about racial backgrounds lol.

Classism is the same here, alot of upper-class girls don't like lower-class and class is kinda linked with race. You can still fit in with the rich crowd if you're Black/Arab/Hispanic but you have to really show that you're one of them.
Right I agree with that, but I was specifically talking about curry and Asian. Most other phenotypes can fraud easily if they know what they're doing.

Right I agree with that, but I was specifically talking about curry and Asian/too eastern people with bad accents. Most other phenotypes can fraud easily if they know what they're doing.

North Atlantid mogs everything else.
JFL at using blonde hair ya cunt. It's unappealing af cuz I have it. Dark brown hair with blue eyes is ideal
List is in no particular order + I considered north Atlantid as “ dark white “ look at gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Is the classism more based on what their parents do/where their parents live or more based on what the person does/where they live?
I'd say one in the same because they usually end up in the same insular environment they grew up in. I'm not even just talking about the legit upper class. I grew up by the well off North Shore of chicago and there is a certain "way of being" that's needs to be emulated that's not too hard to do. I went to college with legit upperclass people from the northeast and that's a whole different scene and they take the class thing way more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I'm of the opinion that people in general like the opposite of their pheno.

i.e. blonde af white girls like med/darker
i.e. med/brown girls like blonde/blue eyed/lighter featured men
Good hypothesis

if ur ethnic but gl u can slay blonde and girls with light eyes

Makes sense since Sweden women are going with ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Bu
yeah jfl didn't mean that at all
By gl ethnic its not dravidian. But gl Moroccan

Curry is shit Arab black and North African Is what I'm talking abt

Those mulattos are gl, the average mulatto is crap. In other words FACE

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Right I agree with that, but I was specifically talking about curry and Asian. Most other phenotypes can fraud easily if they know what they're doing.

Tbh in UK if you wanna fit in with upper-class whites a lot of it is about the school you went to, who you know etc but you also have to be really NT, well adjusted, act a certain way and even then people are fake and back-stab a lot. It's very easy to lose all your rich friends just off like one mistake if you're ethnic, if you're white you get a few more chances.

Now if you want the nice looking upper-class girls, you also gotta be tall, playing in a sports team, or just really good looking (and tall) and yeah it's harder for curries/asians to fit this mould but there are some success stories.

Tbh in UK if you wanna fit in with upper-class whites a lot of it is about the school you went to, who you know etc but you also have to be really NT, well adjusted, act a certain way and even then people are fake and back-stab a lot. It's very easy to lose all your rich friends just off like one mistake if you're ethnic, if you're white you get a few more chances.

Now if you want the nice looking upper-class girls, you also gotta be tall, playing in a sports team, or just really good looking (and tall) and yeah it's harder for curries/asians to fit this mould but there are some success stories.
Yeah checks out there's way more selective breeding haha.

Also in the city I see swarms of ethnics going to the club rocking like legit Kmart sweatsuits and shit. Either they're really not trying or the don't get it but either way they're not going home with white Stacy. One of my best friends is the biggest slayer I know who's fucked over 200 girls legit by 27 (mostly white) is a 6'3" Jacked black dude who goes in rocking all Brooks Brothers and listens to Vampire Weekend. He didn't even grow up in that kind of environment but got into the right school on scholarship is smart to know how to fraud everything properly (not really frauding at this point). I think his SMV is higher than a white guy with all that and he tells me thinks he would have less success of he wasn't black b c the girls are so impressed that a black guy is that relatable.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
types of phenotypes girls find attractive: Chad

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 4430
3921.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
List is in no particular order + I considered north Atlantid as “ dark white “ look at gandy
Yeah, dark brown hair, blue eyes, good bones and high T tanned skin -->Gandy in his prime.

Cope thread... i dont see this pheno anywhere
biz/ - Business & Finance

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Dylan2 and Sikkunt23
What is barrets pheno?