Typical gaslighting normies

T

Turtle

Silver
Trying to convince me that I want my own mom to die because I can't just "get better" (spoiler: there is no fucking getting better when your face looks like mine)

What the actual fuck is wrong with them? Why are they so fucking evil? All I did was make a post saying that when my mom dies I'll just blame myself for her death because I'm so fucked up and autistic and weird and it stresses her out, and several people on there started calling me mother killer and shit and getting double digit upvotes for making those comments.

So tell me guys, why did they do this to me? What is actually fucking wrong with people?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018_113922_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018_113922_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 117
  • So Sad
Reactions: Celexawer
Greycel post your shit somewhere else and kill urself and Ur mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hightwolf, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Normies are insane. This is a perfect example of gaslighting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bruh3610 and Turtle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, itorroella9 and bruh3610
>It's the only logical explanation

Stupid fucking roastie cunt, it's not that I don't want to get better, it's just that I don't fucking know how to, I could get all the therapy in the world but my face isn't gunna get less strange looking and people aren't gunna get less uncomfortable looking at it, there is no getting better with my kind of face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090
>It's the only logical explanation

Stupid fucking roastie cunt, it's not that I don't want to get better, it's just that I don't fucking know how to, I could get all the therapy in the world but my face isn't gunna get less strange looking and people aren't gunna get less uncomfortable looking at it, there is no getting better with my kind of face.
If u want to get better why don’t you listen to people in here telling you how to looksmax?

I swear I wanna beat the shit out of this @Turtle nigga. He deserves any kind of bullying he gets

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and Deleted member 7776
I swear I wanna beat the shit out of this @Turtle nigga. He deserves any kind of bullying he gets
Fr, stop posting this faggotry OP. No one gives a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Your mom is feeling sick and suicidal because she has to see your ugly face everyday. The only way to save her is if you get lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel