typical high sex appeal guy

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.

Ethnic, not even chadelite face, not even 6ft3 height, but good body.
Let's see how autistic copers will explain him having millions of girls thirsty for him.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, BigBoy, PYT and 17 others
B3CD40B4 3549 41DA BB16 2934A77893A0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4416 and 32 others
he is netty

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, turkproducer, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
I bet if I had a motorcycle I would be Chad too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6538, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
damn rainbow name congrats

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Hightwolf, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
can't see anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 3043
true

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bump i don't like his arrogant face either, but i can't deny he is a fucking slayer despite not having a very good face

" not even chadelite face "

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9072, Michael Myers and 7 others
Looks like a high t newone

• +1
Looks like a high t newone
agree while he refuses to do basic SMV maxxing and rot at home crying for nordic stacy this guy tried his best, ascended and has million of followers, funnily enough they are similar height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5145
E07f9c4e2dd1c35528bfaa0e6afd0a7d

No this is

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
You have rodent bug iq coper if you think he isnt handsome :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
cagefuel the only thing he is lacking are cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Michael Myers, Deleted member 5698 and 8 others
are you trolling

• +1
You have rodent bug iq coper if you think he isnt handsome :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
cagefuel the only thing he is lacking are cheekbones
he is above average, but here would've been told to cope and crope because too ethnic looking and not chad.
He is like HTN face, cope if u say otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Yliaster and goat2x
he is above average, but here would've been told to cope and crope because too ethnic looking and not chad.
He is like HTN face, cope if us say otherwise.
literally noone would say that he should rope on this forum
he is chadlite either you are coping very hard or your brain has been stunted by the blackpill severely
leave your basement and out of 100 count the guys who mog him then comeback

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 9072, Michael Myers and 5 others
literally noone would say that he should rope on this forum
he is chadlite either you are coping very hard or your brain has been stunted by the blackpill severely
leave your basement and out of 100 count the guys who mog him then comeback
Why did i made this thread iyo? To explain this nigga has sky rocket high sex appeal.
But that good amount of autist here would consider him nothing great aesthetic wise.

He is 6pal facialy

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 3043
Why did i made this thread iyo? To explain this nigga has sky rocket high sex appeal.
But that good amount of autist here would consider him nothing great aesthetic wise.
but then why are you trying to bend the reality that he is nothing in the face literally makes no sense
his pheno type isnt the one that causes all the attraction you aer very bluepilled if you think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 3043
but then why are you trying to bend the reality that he is nothing in the face literally makes no sense
his pheno type isnt the one that causes all the attraction you aer very bluepilled if you think otherwise
never said it's his pheno in the contrary, it's his overall appeal, height, body and well above average face and behaviour that does the trick. looks like a decent looking badboy jacked ethnic. Aesthetic wise he would be considered psl 5 by most here if 6 psl is amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
never said it's his pheno in the contrary, it's his overall appeal, height, body and well above average face and behaviour that does the trick. looks like a decent looking badboy jacked ethnic. Aesthetic wise he would be considered psl 5 by most here if 6 psl is amnesia
he is chadlite facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 3043
he is chadlite facially.
chadlite is 5.5 psl, i would argue he is PSL 5 unfrauded ie HTN. But everything into account, ye 5.5 smv

6psl face is @Amnesia tier. U reckon they would be rated same both, here? Be honest
Amnesia is 6.5, almost 7 even realistically real world speaking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 3043
Amnesia is 6.5, almost 7 even realistically real world speaking
ye then our issue is rating number not looks tier @goat2x
to me amnesia is psl 6 while salludon aesthetic wise is 6.5 so i put this guy in 5 to 5.5 range, that is not enough for even a white to have such thirsty tiktok in sheer numbers. while here ppl say ethnic non chad = over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and goat2x
He's good looking and appealmaxed tbh

• +1
ye then our issue is rating number not looks tier @goat2x
to me amnesia is psl 6 while salludon aesthetic wise is 6.5 so i put this guy in 5 to 5.5 range, that is not enough for even a white to have such thirsty tiktok in sheer numbers. while here ppl say ethnic non chad = over.
You are caught up on the wrong shit.
We are arguing about him being chadlite or not
he clearly is

• +1
You are caught up on the wrong shit.
We are arguing about him being chadlite or not
he clearly is
Chadlite in his best days. HTN on average. And ethnic on top so what about ppl saying ethnic tax? Anyway my point wasn't to argue semantics; It was to say an SMV maxxed ethnic that isn't even chad has insane SMV. that's all, could've took a white with same stuff but would've been water wet in the west.

Good face. His style and motorcycle compliment it tbh.

• +1
Mogged by the gos

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 3043
Chadlite in his best days. HTN on average. And ethnic on top so what about ppl saying ethnic tax? Anyway my point wasn't to argue semantics; It was to say an SMV maxxed ethnic that isn't even chad has insane SMV. that's all, could've took a white with same stuff but would've been water wet in the west.
Thats not true, he has chadlite face.
If thats high tier normie face to you that would mean out of 100 people 40 would mog him
look at the likes of my post even users disagree with you, you are either too used to seeing models everyday or you are coping to get the "ethnic smv" point across
You could have named this thread "this guy slays despite being ethnic" cuz literally its this thread intention.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 5698, TeraCope54 and 2 others
Thats not true, he has chadlite face.
If thats high tier normie face to you that would mean out of 100 people 40 would mog him
look at the likes of my post even users disagree with you, you are either too used to seeing models everyday or you are coping to get the "ethnic smv" point across
You could have named this thread "this guy slays despite being ethnic" cuz literally its this thread intention.
HTN is 80 to 85th percentile. Out of 100 young males, 15 would mog him for sure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and goat2x
HTN is 80 to 85th percentile. Out of 100 young males, 15 would mog him for sure.
i consider chad top 10%

he has chadlite face easily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 3043
i consider chad top 20%

he has chadlite face easily.
Ye then it's semantic, we have not same understanding of those terms. I refer to @Alarico8 ratings.
5 psl = 1 out 5 more or less = 80th percentile = him. And he is a bit better when he is in a good day.
Chadelite is 90th percentile = Psl 5.5 to 6.
Chad is 99th percentile : 1 out 100 guys, psl 6+
Gigachad is 1 out 1000+ guys, and is 6.5 psl+

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
He looks white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sytyl and TeraCope54
thats why you guys need to look at the guys around you not just on the forum

when i posted this guy i got htn rating
219816398 288 k286420

when he has 3 mil tiktok followers solely bc of his face, jbs are in love with him

Teen boy headshot brown hair 72314990

this is the average teen

you really think he mogs him only by a bit?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Michael Myers, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
This guy looks better than >90% of men, both facially and body. Op you are coping and trying to prove a shitty point in regards to ethnic smv.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 3043 and goat2x
Ye then it's semantic, we have not same understanding of those terms. I refer to @Alarico8 ratings.
5 psl = 1 out 5 more or less = 80th percentile = him. And he is a bit better when he is in a good day.
Chadelite is 90th percentile = Psl 5.5 to 6.
Chad is 99th percentile : 1 out 100 guys, psl 6+
Gigachad is 1 out 1000+ guys, and is 6.5 psl+
you need to change your point of view then tbh ngl.

he destroys the average normie facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TeraCope54