typical high sex appeal guy

He's a Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you need to change your point of view then tbh ngl.

he destroys the average normie facially
you disagree that he is 80th to 85th percentile facially?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
you disagree that he is 80th to 85th percentile facially?
i think he is top 10% atleast but thats the arguement here
the arguement is that your expectations for chadlite and chad are too high

• +1
this could literally be me if i was tall, roided and had good skin

which percentile is he for you?

PSL is extremely flawed but I would put him in the top 10 percent personally. Height and build aside (since those are HUGE for appeal), he's got good ratios overall, good skin and soft features. Above average lower third (not elite) but the ratios put it together very well.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 3043
i think he is top 10% atleast but thats the arguement here
the arguement is that your expectations for chadlite and chad are too high
no i can see him beeing top 10, but i definitively don't believe his nose and chin are worth that rating.
SMV wise i totally agree with this rating, hence my thread

Latino maybe, but not med. Way too dark to be Med.
He really looks like that mexican gigachad by the name of Mario [something] on IG

PSL is extremely flawed but I would put him in the top 10 percent personally. Height and build aside (since those are HUGE for appeal), he's got good ratios overall, good skin and soft features. Above average lower third (not elite) but the ratios put it together very well.
exactly point of my thread : PSL/Aesthetics != sex appeal most of the time.
He has insane SMV especially for an ethnic that puts him easily in top 10/100 of men, but not top 10/100 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
For sex appealhe look

Ethnic, not even chadelite face, not even 6ft3 height, but good body.
Let's see how autistic copers will explain him having millions of girls thirsty for him.
[/QUOTE

He look chad but i would change the haircut

• +1
exactly point of my thread : PSL/Aesthetics != sex appeal most of the time.
He has insane SMV especially for an ethnic that puts him easily in top 10/100 of men, but not top 10/100 psl

Well PSL is retarded so there's your problem lol

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
no i can see him beeing top 10, but i definitively don't believe his nose and chin are worth that rating.
SMV wise i totally agree with this rating, hence my thread
facially he is top 15% easy go out in the mall man EVEN the average people are ugly

• +1
facially he is top 15% easy go out in the mall man EVEN the average people are ugly
i agree with that too. And propose to stop rating w psl but just in Percentile.

• +1
appeals me

• +1
How do you put apart arabs and persians ?
Tought he was arab
it's hard, persians have dark skin as arabs from MENA, but usually the eyebrows, and for him well, it's stated that he is iranian.

• +1
i agree with that too. And propose to stop rating w psl but just in Percentile.
but he is chadlite facially aka my main arguement jfl
no way in hell thats high tier norman

• +1
it's hard, persians have dark skin as arabs from MENA, but usually the eyebrows, and for him well, it's stated that he is iranian.
Everyone is dark skinned in mena
But for bone structure, there is no difference between persians and arabs

• +1
but he is chadlite facially aka my main arguement jfl
no way in hell thats high tier norman
my rating was based on psl that consider that PSL 5 = HTN = 85th percentile or so.
IRL i agree he is probably closer to top 10/100, and i don't want to deal with fucking psl anymore

• +1
Everyone is dark skinned in mena
But for bone structure, there is no difference between persians and arabs
no there isn't.Well usually MENA persians have more compact midface but that's it

• +1
my rating was based on psl that consider that PSL 5 = HTN = 85th percentile or so.
IRL i agree he is probably closer to top 10/100, and i don't want to deal with fucking psl anymore
if im being honest its more like the rating you use is retarded ngl
the reason why people are disagreeing with you because if you say high tier normie people expect the guy to be like a lil bit above average when its not the case

• +1
if im being honest its more like the rating you use is retarded ngl
the reason why people are disagreeing with you because if you say high tier normie people expect the guy to be like a lil bit above average when its not the case
ye i guess so but that's not what i've been told in this shithole

How is that not top tier ? His eye area are top tier and good jaw and hairline.

• Hmm...
Thats not true, he has chadlite face.
If thats high tier normie face to you that would mean out of 100 people 40 would mog him
look at the likes of my post even users disagree with you, you are either too used to seeing models everyday or you are coping to get the "ethnic smv" point across
You could have named this thread "this guy slays despite being ethnic" cuz literally its this thread intention.
nah 5psl is supposed to be top 80%, 6 psl chadlite and 7 psl chad

i remember this from lookism thread made years ago, i think that’s why there’s confusion on this site about psl rating

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
This guy looks better than >90% of men, both facially and body. Op you are coping and trying to prove a shitty point in regards to ethnic smv.
thats why you guys need to look at the guys around you not just on the forum

when i posted this guy i got htn rating
View attachment 894916

when he has 3 mil tiktok followers solely bc of his face, jbs are in love with him

View attachment 894917

this is the average teen

you really think he mogs him only by a bit?
My point was just to say that he had sky high SMV despite beeing ethnic and not chad.Were i wrong? The rest was semantic of psl autism, in which point i wanted to oppose the forum with its autism

• +1

i remember this from lookism thread made years ago, i think that’s why there’s confusion on this site about psl rating
i dont wanna get caught up in the numbers cuz that wasnt my main point
and its retarded it coming from lookism doesnt mean shit

exactly, it's like it's only newfag attacking me while i made this thread to show how basement dwellers have no insight of IRL SMV and how Percentile rating is actually more accurate than PSL for newcels.
he is arguably anywhere between 85th to 90th percentile max face wise, sky rocketed by everything else to insane smv.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
no it was used there for long, i'm not a lookism user tbh or was just for few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yea rating only your face from 1-8 is retarded

what should matter is your irl smv rating, factoring everything not just your face

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, goat2x and Deleted member 3043
  • Probably Tall
  • 6.5 psl
  • Facial hairmaxxing and hairmaxxing
  • Motorcycle
  • Ripped jeans, wifebeater shirt, work boots = fashionmaxxing
All in all mogger

no it was used there for long, i'm not a lookism user tbh or was just for few weeks.
but it just doesnt make sense no wonder it was made by aspie rotters in the basement
just listen "high tier normie" you expect someone who looks a bit better than normie righ?
but yet if you come into this thread you see a face of a top 10% male

• +1
but it just doesnt make sense no wonder it was made by aspie rotters in the basement
just listen "high tier normie" you expect someone who looks a bit better than normie righ?
but yet if you come into this thread you see a face of a top 10% male
one of the point of my thread. read my OP message "see how autist will explain him" the same who would have basement dwellers standards

• +1
one of the point of my thread. read my OP message "see how autist will explain him" the same who would have basement dwellers standards
but it still doesnt explain the "high tier normie face" part
but whatever i get your point he managed to transform his pheno from a disadvantage to an advantage but you are exaggarating/ or just messed up

• +1
It seems he has done a lot of surgery before softmaxing and body working. ..His face looks like recessed when he was young.

Attachments

• shuggery.png
    shuggery.png
    654.4 KB · Views: 28
but it still doesnt explain the "high tier normie face" part
but whatever i get your point he managed to transform his pheno from a disadvantage to an advantage but you are exaggarating/ or just messed up
HTN was the term used to refer to guys from 5 to 5.5psl basically here, that's why

• +1
It seems he has done a lot of surgery before softmaxing and body working. ..His face looks like recessed when he was young.
unironically did redpill: bloomed, beard, gym etc

• +1
well he is higher than 5.5 imo
5.5 to 6 is chadelite, i consider him either HTN - ie 5+ not HTN IRL - or chadlite, and chad irl everything into account.

unironically did redpill: bloomed, beard, gym etc

How the face can look so wide when you gym max? I have seen this from couple of Tiktok guys..

• +1
Life fuel for big nose cells :lul:

Attachments

• bignosecels.png
    bignosecels.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 27

But that's precisely why PSL is flawed. Going off PSL, a guy like Cavill would at best hit 6.5 PSL (lacking undereye support, flat frontal Zygoma, not exactly ideal nose etc.) but he's obviously a Chad. PSL is just a standardization of features that are said to be ideal individually but the people who use it fail to take in to account that some features just don't fit right on certain faces nor do they appeal (see; extreme hunter eyes meme look). That's why a lot of "Gigachad" morphs end up looking uncanny.