Tyson Ballou Tinder Experiment

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Pics I used:

results:

I didn't use his great model pics obviously, but he still should have cleaned up. I set his age to 26.

The results were abysmal. He didn't match with a female who was higher than 5. Brutal!

hgOmVSs.gif

Source:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, JawMogger and 7 others
Pics I used:

results:

I didn't use his great model pics obviously, but he still should have cleaned up. I set his age to 26.

The results were abysmal. He didn't match with a female who was higher than 5. Brutal!

hgOmVSs.gif

They all know who he is

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogger10, dirtydorito, JL~ and 15 others
malemodelcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 4757, Xangsane and 3 others
Tinder is only for true Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 7776 and 176cm
You’re 5 years late to the game boyo

Needs Tretinoin 0.025% ASAP for that aged skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 4946, Copemaxxing and 5 others
Its too obvious that it is a fake profile bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: camlokodri, Xangsane, Deleted member 4757 and 10 others
It's either
1)Women don't find him good looking
2) Women filter the age to 25 and I set it to 26 so many did not see his profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 7866, inceletto and 1 other person
Pics I used:

results:

hgOmVSs.gif

Most foids will obviously know that a guy as good looking as him doesn't need to use Tinder.
They could’ve also used a quick reverse image search to look him up and find out that’s he a fucking male model.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: camlokodri, Xangsane, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
Most foids will obviously know that a guy as good looking as him doesn't need to use Tinder.
They could’ve also used a quick reverse image search to look him up and find out that’s he a fucking male model.
My Thom Strijd and Sean O'Pry profiles cleaned up

• +1
Reactions: camlokodri, User49, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
Long midface, he's not truly good looking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax, bugeye, Deleted member 18694 and 6 others
Maybe you're in an area where femoids have very high standards or don't use tinder

What pics did you use? Social proof is important on tinder

Did you use a completly new phone number and everything? If not ur subhuman tinder elo just carries over and it doesn't matter what pics u use.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
You used pics of past prime him. Find pics of prime him

Tinder is a pile of shit now in our countries.

I only use it for locationmaxxing where my status as a British white guy gives me huge advantage

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 7776
Some MMS are aesthetic but not all of them are slayers.

Slayer needs to be 6 foot 2+

Dick 8x6+

Face psl6+

DOM

Muscular

Good frame

And have good health markers (skin, teeth,colouring)

It's because Ballou blatantly looks like a male model, so foids know it's a fake profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: camlokodri and Deleted member 2426
Some MMS are aesthetic but not all of them are slayers.

Slayer needs to be 6 foot 2+

Dick 8x6+

Face psl6+

DOM

Muscular

Good frame

And have good health markers (skin, teeth,colouring)
Prime Dicaprio is not a slayer? I'm not even thinking about Delon...

Cope it no one knows who he is I wouldn't have recognised by picture

He is probably not that attractive to females

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
LOL at people coping saying it's obvious and foids realize he's a model. My Tyler Maher and Robin De Jong profiles got 99+ in one night with my subhuman Tinder ELO.

• +1
Reactions: camlokodri
guys like this (6'2 and handsome) are dime a dozen on tinder

he's just average chad for them

LOL at people coping saying it's obvious and foids realize he's a model. My Tyler Maher and Robin De Jong profiles got 99+ in one night with my subhuman Tinder ELO.
LOL at people coping thinking setting his profile to age 26 when he looks 35 plus isn't already a huge red flag and that setting age to 26 in itself is already a huge disqualifier based upon most women's default age maximums.

Legit tbh.

Some male models just aren't appealing to women like that.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
This is unsettling ngl. I can’t theorize it properly but there’s probably something that looks “off” on them. One of my schoolmates actually told me the similar thing.

Theoretically I’ve always got an ideal eye area even before looksmaxing: strong pronounced brow bones, low set eye brows combined with a narrow straight nose. But somehow it doesn’t give the chad vibe. I think it’s probably due to my anxiety and paranoia that make me look angry, which is not a sign of genetic superiority.

Legit tbh.
But most male supermodels (Ex. Chico, O'Pry) are very attractive to females. I think it may be because my age is set to 26 and many women set their max to 25

But most male supermodels (Ex. Chico, O'Pry) are very attractive to females. I think it may be because my age is set to 26 and many women set their max to 25
It's because these are top male models I think.

tyson ballou expect for his brow ridge in the pics looks like only slightly above average looking dude tbh sir

Lol at retards saying "hes obviously a model"

no, this is the hookup market in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16357, Enfant terrible and 4 others
tyson ballou is not even gl anyway tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 4946, Xangsane and 3 others
Tinder is a pile of shit now in our countries.

I only use it for locationmaxxing where my status as a British white guy gives me huge advantage
What are those countries?

Lol at retards saying "hes obviously a model"

no, this is the hookup market in 2020
So my suspicion was correct, TB isn't gl

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 7866 and Amnesia
This guy isn't that good looking. Especially as an oldcel. Like just look at that last pic of him with the hat and beard. He looks like an slightly above average skinny 40-year-old dad jfl. Girls judge your worst picture on tinder as how you look irl so that last picture is what they basically see him as. Also, he just has overall bad harmony. In his prime, he would have done better but still, he just isn't that appealing to women. I don't care about the autistic psl scale. Tyson Ballou just doesn't have much IRL appeal. Not saying he's ugly but even in his prime he was never anything special. The same with Gandy. Gandy even in his prime was never THAT appealing to prime women. He looked like a god and was very good looking but that isn't the same as being appealing to women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 18694 and Xangsane
Isnt Tyson ballou Very Well known? I remember Some girls from high school thirsting Over his Young pics , and i feel like ive seem ballous face 1000 Times before joining psl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I’m not doing this autism with you guys today

one of the top male models is not good looking due to a autists tinder experiment where he still got matches

just lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This guy isn't that good looking. Especially as an oldcel. Like just look at that last pic of him with the hat and beard. He looks like an slightly above average skinny 40-year-old dad jfl. Girls judge your worst picture on tinder as how you look irl so that last picture is what they basically see him as. Also, he just has overall bad harmony. In his prime, he would have done better but still, he just isn't that appealing to women. I don't care about the autistic psl scale. Tyson Ballou just doesn't have much IRL appeal. Not saying he's ugly but even in his prime he was never anything special. The same with Gandy. Gandy even in his prime was never THAT appealing to prime women. He looked like a god and was very good looking but that isn't the same as being appealing to women.
Gandy is quite gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 7866
100% that most girls dont know who he is. I did countless tinder experiments with chads and gigachads, and they all cleaned up my whole city.
He just dont look like a sexual dominant fuckboy.
QOX0Kgkl

Girls want guys like these:

1 15
Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 12 um 003430
Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 12 um 002433
Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 13 um 002727

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 275
Some of the competition in my city from the first day of swiping:

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary