u will never ascend if you have this pt 1

S

sriracha

Iron
heres my first low ass effort post

ADHD is one of the biggest ascension cucks there are (probably top 5)

while it won't fix ur ugly face, it will fix ur ugly incel personality (or at least just get u more motivated)

basically your brain cucks itself by not being able to create enough dopamine for you to be a normal nt human

here are some common symptoms ppl w/ adhd have:
  • lack of focus unless it is incredibly stimulating
  • fidgeting
  • lack of time awareness (pretty much none at all)
  • loss of flow of words (tip of the tongue type stuff)
  • hyperfocus on interesting things which eventually result in complete disinterest in that exact thing after a while
  • LDAR mindset type beat
  • chasing stimulants and dopamine releasing activities (alcohol, weed, sex, drugs, masturbation)
  • addictive personality
  • social anxiety
  • way more crap

essentially if you have all these:
  1. lack of time awareness
  2. subconcious fidgetting
  3. Lack of focus on boring shit

you probably have adhd (>90%)

if you suspect that u do, get a diagnosis by ur family doctor or psychiatrist and get on those meds fam (adderall, ritalin, modafinil, memantine, concerta, etc)

will make you 500000000000% better at life

if u dont have adhd then clearly something else is wrong with u (other than ur face of course)

even if u dont use the meds in the end u can just lie and get a fuck ton of adderall (sell it to ur normie friends for like 100 per pill) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Acnno, ka0t1c and 5 others

while it won't fix ur ugly face, it will fix ur ugly incel personality (or at least just get u more motivated)

basically your brain cucks itself by not being able to create enough dopamine for you to be a normal nt human

• fidgeting
  • hyperfocus on interesting things which eventually result in complete disinterest in that exact thing after a while
  • LDAR mindset type beat
  • chasing stimulants and dopamine releasing activities (alcohol, weed, sex, drugs, masturbation)
  • addictive personality
  • social anxiety
  • way more crap

if you suspect that u do, get a diagnosis by ur family doctor or psychiatrist and get on those meds fam (adderall, ritalin, modafinil, memantine, concerta, etc)

if u dont have adhd then clearly something else is wrong with u (other than ur face of course)

even if u dont use the meds in the end u can just lie and get a fuck ton of adderall (sell it to ur normie friends for like 100 per pill) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i have all of these symptoms tbh

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
i do have all the symtomps and got diagnosed, now on ritalin and my life is a lot better

• +1
Reactions: LowOptimistic, Demir and Ferrari worthy
i do have all the symtomps and got diagnosed, now on ritalin and my life is a lot better
my mum just says im normal. i fail every test due to not being able to concentrate, my mum just says im lazy. fuck this clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
i think everyone has adhd.i barely know anyone who didnt get adhd diagnozed when he was younger. i cant concentrate for shit and need to move my legs all the time anyways

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, Deleted member 685 and GrewWrong
i think everyone has adhd.i barely know anyone who didnt get adhd diagnozed when he was younger. i cant concentrate for shit and need to move my legs all the time anyways
I also shake my legs often times and have sub-par focus

I have ADHD and I'm doing fine. Autism for example is natural but in the modern world it gets harder for people with ADHD for example. BTW Ritalin and Adderall all decrease testosterone and they're not well studied enough.
I know enough chads with ADHD who are doing fine btw.

• fidgeting
  • LDAR mindset type beat
  • addictive personality
  • social anxiety
  • way more crap

Should I give up my fidget spinner op?

• JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy

• fidgeting
  • LDAR mindset type beat
  • addictive personality
  • social anxiety
  • way more crap

Fuck, I knew it. How the hell do I break it to my parents?

What does ritalin actually do for you? Does it just help to chill out or what?

• fidgeting
  • LDAR mindset type beat
  • addictive personality
  • social anxiety
  • way more crap

Does it seem like every second person has some mental illness these days?

Adderall for focus
Magic mushrooms for treating depression and becoming more low inhib
Testosterone for energy

Naturally i have tendency to LDAR hard and this makes me go grind shit

has anyone heard of the drug elvanse? It should be the newest generation of adhd treatment, with less side effects than ritaline.

Can't even tell if ADHD is a meme

Should I give up my fidget spinner op?

yeah thats a dead low T meme

increases your dopamine regulation (like all stims) which boosts ur mood, motivation, energy, and the ability to focus
godsend for adhd cucks but will make u aspie if u dont have adhd

Does it seem like every second person has some mental illness these days?

my entire family has adhd except for my moms side

pretty sure its hereditary but we're j u s t starting to uncover how common adhd actually is

Last edited: