Discussion UEE attractive to asians?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
View attachment 740435
I dont mean literally you fucking retard
I see what you on about. ur confusing canthus exposure with eyelid exposure though idiot.
the term you are looking for is called epicanthic fold.

do you notice how he has UEE but still canthus exposure?

Last edited:
sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
cuz it doesn't look asian bro. Eyelids should be visible enough to separate them individually from the hooding.
do you know what doesn't look asian more? UEE.

Proex

Proex

Creator of Eva pill
Time online
34d 10h 16m
do you know what doesn't look asian more? UEE.
yeah I know lol. But that doesn't mean the more UEE u have the more attractive u are to Asians. Hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold will still be more attractive.

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
yeah I know lol. But that doesn't mean the more UEE u have the more attractive u are to Asians. Hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold will still be more attractive.
yeah that's the most important.
but I never said the more UEE the more attractive you are to Asians.

Proex

Proex

Creator of Eva pill
Time online
34d 10h 16m
yeah that's the most important.
but I never said the more UEE the more attractive you are to Asians.
yeah I know bro the first post I said in this thread was that hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold is still most attractive.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
55d 6h 14m
Asains have bad PFL thats the real issue

aaps-2017-23-1-24f3.jpg

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
yeah I know bro the first post I said in this thread was that hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold is still most attractive.
yeah bro but I argued that some UEE (not just canthus exposure) might be more attractive towards Asians lol

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
55d 6h 14m
aren't vertically narrow eyes more attractive PSL wise?
No your eyes still need to be horizontally long in order to contrast the vertically narrow spacing for hunter eyes

Asians eyes tend to be horizontally short due to the collapsed ( or missing ) upper eyelid which makes their eyes look tiny as a whole

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
No your eyes still need to be horizontally long in order to contrast the vertically narrow spacing for hunter eyes

Asians eyes tend to be horizontally short due to the collapsed ( or missing ) upper eyelid which makes their eyes look tiny as a whole
their eyes look horizontally short because the epicanthic fold hides a portion of their eyes.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
55d 6h 14m
their eyes look horizontally short because the epicanthic fold hides a portion of their eyes.
Yes ok, but you get my point

Vertically narrow eyes only look good when contrasted with horizontally long spacing

12dadfa7d1168f53e4ecd19235141d74.jpg
f093cd4dc6a1c7bedb67159eff85f51e.jpg

AngryAsianManlet

AngryAsianManlet

Psl 2 ricecel looksmaxxing to psl ~4
Time online
12d 2h 57m
Yeah, UEE or "double eyelids" are way more attractive than mono or hooded eye lids, despite what people think, RICE people can have hooded eyelids. My are partially hooded and it looks like absolute DOG SHIT. I wish I could have it either fully or even better some uee to make it look better

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
Yeah, UEE or "double eyelids" are way more attractive than mono or hooded eye lids, despite what people think, RICE people can have hooded eyelids. My are partially hooded and it looks like absolute DOG SHIT. I wish I could have it either fully or even better some uee to make it look better
are there Asian men doing the eyelid surgery thing or it's primarily aimed at women?

AngryAsianManlet

AngryAsianManlet

Psl 2 ricecel looksmaxxing to psl ~4
Time online
12d 2h 57m
are there Asian men doing the eyelid surgery thing or it's primarily aimed at women?
Both, the vast majority of male Kpopstars have double eyelids and many of them have openly admitted to getting the surgery pre debut, it is not just for women only because noodles love anything that looks "whiter" so the men have to get it as well.

peepei

peepei

Novice heightmaxxer
Time online
21d 9h 52m
Only rare in Korea, most other asian countries have ~50% double eyelids if i were to guess

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m
Only rare in Korea, most other asian countries have ~50% double eyelids if i were to guess
are you sure you know what you're talking about?

peepei

peepei

Novice heightmaxxer
Time online
21d 9h 52m
are you sure you know what you're talking about?

"Approximately 75 percent of all Koreans and 50 percent of all other Asians are born without the double eyelid crease. "

"The prevalence of upper eyelid crease (or double eyelid; this term will be used thereafter in this report) among Chinese female was reported at between 66.7% and 83.1%, which is close that reported by Mikamo2,4,5. The prevalence of double eyelids among Koreans appears to be lower than the Japanese and Chinese (Table 1). The prevalence of double eyelids in other Asian ethnicities is unknown. "

Basically monolids are more common in Northern asia like Mongolia+Korea but are common in the south

Last edited:
sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Icy Narco lookalike
Time online
46d 7h 22m

"Approximately 75 percent of all Koreans and 50 percent of all other Asians are born without the double eyelid crease. "

"The prevalence of upper eyelid crease (or double eyelid; this term will be used thereafter in this report) among Chinese female was reported at between 66.7% and 83.1%, which is close that reported by Mikamo2,4,5. The prevalence of double eyelids among Koreans appears to be lower than the Japanese and Chinese (Table 1). The prevalence of double eyelids in other Asian ethnicities is unknown. "

Basically monolids are more common in Northern asia like Mongolia+Korea but are common in the south
but are less common in the south you meant to type?