UEE attractive to asians?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
Theory goes like this. Since UEE is rare in Asia and many people do surgery to achieve it, seeing someone with natural UEE must be exotic and attractive to them. Discuss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2634, sytyl and 4 others
actually true
asians also like to do double eyelids surgeries/makeup

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel, Gengar and 1 other person
yeah my eyes are hooded and everyone says i have asian eyes over :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6997
True. But people saying asians have hooded eyes are retarded, what they have is mono eyelids which look completely different

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Rasputin, Subhuman Philtrum and 9 others
never seen a gook with hooded eyes. A lot of asians have prominent eyes actually.

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro
Theory goes like this. Since UEE is rare in Asia and many people do surgery to achieve it, seeing someone with natural UEE must be exotic and attractive to them. Discuss.
major cope

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, Gengar and sandcelmuttcel
True. But people saying asians have hooded eyes are retarded, what they have is mono eyelids which look completely different
still they have 0 UEE.

whitemaxxing

yes. psl standards apply to western world. its not a universal standard.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
still they have 0 UEE.
This dude doesn't have it either:
Sdfsdfsdf

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 5891 and Subhuman Philtrum
Asians want to be white so bad its cringe

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Chadrapist, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Idc tbh not attracted to them anyways

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
They like minimal to normal UEE not severe incel UEE

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Being white is attractive to Asians, JBW.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • Hmm...
so no one in that google search images had UEE? Or was that a cherry-pick?
search for yourself, not cherry pick. most of them have hooding.

Yes, i've got low to moderate UEE exposure and my eyes are the most complimented feature by Asian girls.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and sandcelmuttcel
He has UEE its just hooded
Asians literally dont have an eyelid
ur retarded.
the last "E" in UEE stands for EXPOSURE. he either HAS exposed eyelids or NOT.
also Asians have eyelids too obviously, otherwise they wouldn't be able to open/close their eyes lol

ur retarded.
the last "E" in UEE stands for EXPOSURE. he either HAS exposed eyelids or NOT.
also Asians have eyelids too obviously, otherwise they wouldn't be able to open/close their eyes lol

I dont mean literally you fucking retard

• JFL
best eyes are hooded with the part of the eyelid near the nose visible enough for it to not look moonlid, should also have no epicanthic fold

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
best eyes are hooded with the part of the eyelid near the nose visible enough for it to not look moonlid, should also have no epicanthic fold
you missed the point of this thread idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
you missed the point of this thread idiot
nah bro didn't miss it. UEE is attractive but most attractive to them is still hooded but not to the point that it looks monolid

nah bro didn't miss it. UEE is attractive but most attractive to them is still hooded but not to the point that it looks monolid
how you are so sure?

View attachment 740435
I dont mean literally you fucking retard
I see what you on about. ur confusing canthus exposure with eyelid exposure though idiot.
the term you are looking for is called epicanthic fold.
9298.jpg

do you notice how he has UEE but still canthus exposure?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
cuz it doesn't look asian bro. Eyelids should be visible enough to separate them individually from the hooding.
do you know what doesn't look asian more? UEE.

• +1
do you know what doesn't look asian more? UEE.
yeah I know lol. But that doesn't mean the more UEE u have the more attractive u are to Asians. Hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold will still be more attractive.

• +1
yeah I know lol. But that doesn't mean the more UEE u have the more attractive u are to Asians. Hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold will still be more attractive.
yeah that's the most important.
but I never said the more UEE the more attractive you are to Asians.

• +1
yeah that's the most important.
but I never said the more UEE the more attractive you are to Asians.
yeah I know bro the first post I said in this thread was that hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold is still most attractive.

Asains have bad PFL thats the real issue

Aaps 2017 23 1 24f3

yeah I know bro the first post I said in this thread was that hooded eyes, with inner eyelid near the nose visible, with no epicanthic fold is still most attractive.
yeah bro but I argued that some UEE (not just canthus exposure) might be more attractive towards Asians lol

• +1
aren't vertically narrow eyes more attractive PSL wise?

No your eyes still need to be horizontally long in order to contrast the vertically narrow spacing for hunter eyes

Asians eyes tend to be horizontally short due to the collapsed ( or missing ) upper eyelid which makes their eyes look tiny as a whole

• +1
No your eyes still need to be horizontally long in order to contrast the vertically narrow spacing for hunter eyes

Asians eyes tend to be horizontally short due to the collapsed ( or missing ) upper eyelid which makes their eyes look tiny as a whole
their eyes look horizontally short because the epicanthic fold hides a portion of their eyes.

their eyes look horizontally short because the epicanthic fold hides a portion of their eyes.

Yes ok, but you get my point

Vertically narrow eyes only look good when contrasted with horizontally long spacing

12dadfa7d1168f53e4ecd19235141d74
F093cd4dc6a1c7bedb67159eff85f51e

what.

• Hmm...
Yeah, UEE or "double eyelids" are way more attractive than mono or hooded eye lids, despite what people think, RICE people can have hooded eyelids. My are partially hooded and it looks like absolute DOG SHIT. I wish I could have it either fully or even better some uee to make it look better

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and johncruz12345