UEE attractive to asians?

Yeah, UEE or "double eyelids" are way more attractive than mono or hooded eye lids, despite what people think, RICE people can have hooded eyelids. My are partially hooded and it looks like absolute DOG SHIT. I wish I could have it either fully or even better some uee to make it look better
are there Asian men doing the eyelid surgery thing or it's primarily aimed at women?

are there Asian men doing the eyelid surgery thing or it's primarily aimed at women?
Both, the vast majority of male Kpopstars have double eyelids and many of them have openly admitted to getting the surgery pre debut, it is not just for women only because noodles love anything that looks "whiter" so the men have to get it as well.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Only rare in Korea, most other asian countries have ~50% double eyelids if i were to guess

• Hmm...
Only rare in Korea, most other asian countries have ~50% double eyelids if i were to guess
are you sure you know what you're talking about?

are you sure you know what you're talking about?

"Approximately 75 percent of all Koreans and 50 percent of all other Asians are born without the double eyelid crease. "

"The prevalence of upper eyelid crease (or double eyelid; this term will be used thereafter in this report) among Chinese female was reported at between 66.7% and 83.1%, which is close that reported by Mikamo2,4,5. The prevalence of double eyelids among Koreans appears to be lower than the Japanese and Chinese (Table 1). The prevalence of double eyelids in other Asian ethnicities is unknown. "

Basically monolids are more common in Northern asia like Mongolia+Korea but are common in the south

Last edited:
  • +1

"Approximately 75 percent of all Koreans and 50 percent of all other Asians are born without the double eyelid crease. "

"The prevalence of upper eyelid crease (or double eyelid; this term will be used thereafter in this report) among Chinese female was reported at between 66.7% and 83.1%, which is close that reported by Mikamo2,4,5. The prevalence of double eyelids among Koreans appears to be lower than the Japanese and Chinese (Table 1). The prevalence of double eyelids in other Asian ethnicities is unknown. "

Basically monolids are more common in Northern asia like Mongolia+Korea but are common in the south
but are less common in the south you meant to type?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521