Ugliest users on LooksMax.Me

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS MATTERS SO MUCH (THE PIC OF BRETT MAVERICK IS WAY WORSE IN TERMS OF PHOTOGRAPHY THAN YOURS)

HOW HARD IS IT TO PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN 10 FEET AWAY FROM YOU AND TAKING A FUCKING VIDEO WITHOUT AS MUCH DISTORTION

YOU WONT BC YOU KNOW ITLL SHATTER YOUR DELUSIONS, I AM CONFIDENT & I AM CORRECT

AND TO ANSWER YOUR PM (why do u pm me threats every time i post in one of ur threads), YOU ARE A LOW TIER NORMIE IN THAT VIDEO

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, EverythingMattersCel, brainded and 3 others
thats not me JFL

if u want so badly, ill pm you a few pics

if u try to dox tho, remember how much information youve given abt urself & that youll instantly get permabanned

I aint doxing the faggot. Send. I have seen 20+ guys here including the Zayn Malik wannabe who doesn't look like him other than in skull size and eye-area and never doxxed any of them. NOT ONCE.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oatmeal, Looks234, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
I aint doxing the faggot. Send. I have seen 20+ guys here including the Zayn Malik wannabe who doesn't look like him other than in skull size and eye-area and never doxxed any of them. NOT ONCE.
And nose + midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You don't know how to rate. Irl I look considerably better than I do right now on a stupid android camera. Even while overweight slightly. The camera also adds 10lbs to your face. You really are clueless. It's astounding to me that you rate me 4/10.

The truth is you're a racist faggot. Actually had you down as a good guy.
Bro come on, he gave u his opinion, I would personally say u are a 5.5-6/10 guy, your eyes are decent despit ur narrow ipd, ur midface is compact, wide mouth which is good, full lips, ur chin and jaw seem good but are hidden by your bloat, u aren’t a 4/10 but he isn’t a racist just because he gave you his opinion man

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and WadlowMaxxing
Bro come on, he gave u his opinion, I would personally say u are a 5.5-6/10 guy, your eyes are decent despit ur narrow ipd, ur midface is compact, wide mouth which is good, full lips, ur chin and jaw seem good but are hidden by your bloat, u aren’t a 4/10 but he isn’t a racist just because he gave you his opinion man

I saw his videos in PM and the guy is literally incel tier ugly lol

I am no longer offended whatsoever.

/end discussion

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I saw his videos in PM and the guy is literally incel tier ugly lol

I am no longer offended whatsoever.

/end discussion
the video is lens distorted, i konw him irl he looks way better

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Why wasn't I included?

Screenshot 20201213 172321
Screenshot 20201213 082726
Screenshot 20210210 011558
Screenshot 20210222 003613

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and audreyen
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sytyl, brainded and 1 other person
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
just ask me where i live you high inhib retard, i live in rotterdam, come find me 😘

I will help you.. I will design his nose same as mine with my fist.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
i nominate myself

I am runner up

@TRUE_CEL

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@curryslayerordeath bro what da fuq are the posts in these threads jfl.

anyway to answer its @16 year Mexicel OP, hallowed be his name.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@curryslayerordeath bro what da fuq are the posts in these threads jfl.

anyway to answer its @16 year Mexicel OP, hallowed be his name.
c o p e
he mogs me

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and oatmeal
I would nominate myself

nah, unless you meant excessive spam then that was you, but others have spammed my pics before you lol
I brought your pics onto here from the incels.is thread that you originally posted them in ... they weren’t on this forum prior to that .

is getting with a 43 year old landwhale divorcee with 5 kids considered ascension??
Im up for anything at this point tbh, I just want to feel loved even if it’s by a below average girl

I brought your pics onto here from the incels.is thread that you originally posted them in ... they weren’t on this forum prior to that .

Why the fuck were you lurking there you embarrassment? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
they were spammed on discord first then jfl i dont remember but it wasnt you that was the first one to spam em lol is what i meant
Im up for anything at this point tbh, I just want to feel loved even if it’s by a below average girl
high iq bhai

• Love it
I don't know

• +1
they were spammed on discord first then jfl i dont remember but it wasnt you that was the first one to spam em lol is what i meant

high iq bhai
You’re famous on there I see

You’re famous on there I see
jfl i have my fans and my haters is what i can say. guess that comes with the fact i joined on day 1. actually i knew sergeant before the forum was created lol