ugly friend with pretty girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
i had a very, very ugly friend who was able to pull a really pretty gf. He's like 5'8, ugly, skinny, has the personality of a 13 yr old who always tries to act cool.The cunt for some reason used to tell me what they did together. Last time i saw him he asked me if i have even kissed a girl, when i replied with "no" the dickhead laughed. Im 6'3 and built wanted to knock the asshole out. She was like 4 points above him. What did she see in him......

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd, subhuman incel and Deleted member 6401
i had a very, very ugly friend who was able to pull a really pretty gf. He's like 5'8, ugly, skinny, has the personality of a 13 yr old who always tries to act cool.The cunt for some reason used to tell me what they did together. Last time i saw him he asked me if i have even kissed a girl, when i replied with "no" the dickhead laughed. Im 6'3 and built wanted to knock the asshole out. She was like 4 points above him. What did she see in him......
>has the personality of a 13 yr old who always tries to act cool
That's the personality women like , they don't develop mentally past 12
>if i have even kissed a girl
should have lied you idiot
>Im 6'3 and built wanted to knock the asshole out.
You're not that built , and you were obviously afraid since you didn't even slap him
>What did she see in him......
Confidence , he obviously has a great personality and can make her LAUGH
A

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6401

Just be first theory is the only thing I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Confidence
Lol. She's cheating on him or will leave him for a tall, handsome funny guy.

People act like tall and handsome guys can't be like that (coping because they don't wanna believe someone can have a good personality as a psl6+ male lol)

Why would you stay with a goofy ugly manlet when you could have a goofy handsome tall guy?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
he didn't get lucky it was just his turn

• +1
Youre ugly and insecure. Thats why you didnt do shit to him but you make posts online complaining about him.

• +1
Lol. She's cheating on him or will leave him for a tall, handsome funny guy.

People act like tall and handsome guys can't be like that (coping because they don't wanna believe someone can have a good personality as a psl6+ male lol)

Why would you stay with a goofy ugly manlet when you could have a goofy handsome tall guy?
Argument refuted
A

• +1
Lol I actually have a 5'4" friend with a 4/10 face with lots of acne, plain features and NW2 cover-up, who has a 5'1" 5/10 gf. That dude lucked out hard in hs.

• +1
Youre ugly and insecure. Thats why you didnt do shit to him but you make posts online complaining about him.
Woah woah woah dude relax with throwin shade at my boy

• +1
>has the personality of a 13 yr old who always tries to act cool
That's the personality women like , they don't develop mentally past 12
>if i have even kissed a girl
should have lied you idiot
>Im 6'3 and built wanted to knock the asshole out.
You're not that built , and you were obviously afraid since you didn't even slap him
>What did she see in him......
Confidence , he obviously has a great personality and can make her LAUGH
View attachment 710
First of all i was afraid of ruining our friendship thats probably why i didnt. Im pretty decently built for an 18 yr old natty btw. Im also considered a pretty funny guy by many women however that doesnt help in getting any pussy.
Ugly atm yes. Insecure no. That being said hes a lot uglier than me, skinny af like 120 lbs most likely and the only reason i didnt do shit because i didnt wanna ruin the friendship over a moment of anger.

Last edited:
  • +1
First of all i was afraid of ruining our friendship thats probably why i didnt. Im pretty decently built for an 18 yr old natty btw. Im also considered a pretty funny guy by many women however that doesnt help in getting any pussy.

Ugly atm yes. Insecure no. That being said hes a lot uglier than me, skinny af like 120 lbs most likely and the only reason i didnt do shit because i didnt wanna ruin the friendship over a moment of anger.
Fucking hit him in the arm or some shit, get yourself some respect man, I'm not 6'3'' (5'11'') but I don't let anyone mess up with me in that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Still how often do you hear of girls going out with a dude 3-4 points below them?
Lol I actually have a 5'4" friend with a 4/10 face with lots of acne, plain features and NW2 cover-up, who has a 5'1" 5/10 gf. That dude lucked out hard in hs.
Lucky cunt.
Fucking hit him in the arm or some shit, get yourself some respect man, I'm not 6'3'' (5'11'') but I don't let anyone mess up with me in that way
his arms are twigs lol. Id probably shatter his humerus.
You sound a little blue pilled slasher. Girls always say one thing and want another. They will always prefer a taller, more shredded, facially better looking man, however sometimes they have to settle down with a less attractive one but will cheat if the opportunity presents itself:redpill:.
he didn't get lucky it was just his turn
Why give an ugly subhuman a turn?

Last edited:
  • +1
Honestly, try and get it out of him covertly as none of us can do what he did. Youll be doing all of us a favour.

• +1
She was 17, very attractive face, nice ass, impossible that he was the first.
Honestly, try and get it out of him covertly as none of us can do what he did. Youll be doing all of us a favour.
This event took place a long time ago, we haven't talked in about a year (i think). Just something i was wondering about so i thought id post it here and get some opinions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Shit like this that goes againt 80/20 is so infuriating. ONLY CHAD SHOULD GET LAID, ONLY.

• +1
Shit like this that goes againt 80/20 is so infuriating. ONLY CHAD SHOULD GET LAID, ONLY.
Shit like this + genetic recombination is the reason incels still exist (plus beta$)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Shit like this + genetic recombination is the reason incels still exist (plus beta$)
At least I always get mogged by boyfriends

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.