Ugly Men’s Biggest Enemy

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Is survival instincts. Think of how cruel it is. An invisible force keeps you in this world of suffering. All your pain and suffering could be ended with a step off a building, a centimeter of a gun trigger pull, it could all be over.

It keeps you trapped in this miserable life, and the worst part, you just die in the end. It kept you here for years to suffer, all just to lead to the inevitable.

It gave you false hope. “Maybe it will get better in the future” is what this invisible force makes you think. But no, if you’re ugly, have no social circle, are older than 20, there is no hope. It only gets worse.

Eliminate fear of death, and all your suffering can end.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Demir, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Fairs but don’t care. nothing can be done about it so just move on

• +1
Reactions: nausea
ugly men are not a rarity and it isn't as bad as you make it to be. so many ugly men status and moneymaxxed and living their lives like there's no tomorrow.

call it cope since you will never live chad's life but you can compensate with other copes.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 685
It's femoids

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Agree good post op

I feel I’m average looking but even averages are having problems.

TBH the only way I can accept being ugly is if I live in the woods in the middle of nowhere. I just refuse to participate in society under theses conditions.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1106
Can you stop posting your depressing shit? Literally no one fucking cares. The world is more about looks, even tho looks are important. You blaming all your shortcomings on looks is why you’re an incel. What you need to do know is just shut up and looksmax, and become a better version of yourself. Yeah you might not become chad or a male model, but you will be a better version of yourself, and that’s what matters

• So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Demir

• JFL
If we were all teens and in our 20s 10-15 years ago, we wouldnt be having any problems...

• So Sad
at least average men back then werent invisible. Tinder, dating apps and instagram werent out yet. Social media and dating apps have fucked up the dating scene.

• So Sad
at least average men back then werent invisible. Tinder, dating apps and instagram werent out yet. Social media and dating apps have fucked up the dating scene.
Even then a lot of my friends were virgins until 20-something. Maybe today is much worse but I don't know, because I don't socialize anymore tbh

Even then a lot of my friends were virgins until 20-something. Maybe today is much worse but I don't know, because I don't socialize anymore tbh
Today is alot worse. AT least back then alot of ugly and average females knew they didnt deserve a chad and they downgraded. Nowadays literally every single girl is chasing chad, even the ugly landwhales.