Ugly parents shouldn't procreate.

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Ugly parents is big chance ugly kids. Fuck those selfish retards. We blackpiller are so ahead of these low iq yards. If the kid is alrdy born, blackpill him or her and take him to Mike mew, make him wear facepull make him ascend or else you deserve to die 100% imo. Bringing suffering to a unborn soul for your momentary pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up gaycel. Everyone deserves right for happiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, عبد الرحمن and 6 others
Ugly parents is big chance ugly kids. Fuck those selfish retards. We blackpiller are so ahead of these low iq yards. If the kid is alrdy born, blackpill him or her and take him to Mike mew, make him wear facepull make him ascend or else you deserve to die 100% imo. Bringing suffering to a unborn soul for your momentary pleasure.
I don't always agree with these kind of posts. Of course, everyone wants to be good looking but there is more to life than PSL ratings lol. I can give hundreds of examples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, عبد الرحمن, Chadeep and 1 other person
Look at the parents of all the top psl models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and SpiritualCel
lol you struck a nerve with that nosecel faggot
He knows he's ugly haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
I don't always agree with these kind of posts. Of course, everyone wants to be good looking but there is more to life than PSL ratings lol. I can give hundreds of examples.
There is no good life if bad looking in 2020. Even if u are around 14 15 16, u won't get friends u will be bullied. Ppl trea u like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ToursOverBoyo2020
this won't change a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Nosecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
There is no good life if bad looking in 2020. Even if u are around 14 15 16, u won't get friends u will be bullied. Ppl trea u like shit
But there's many chads that don't even have high PSL ratings. Look at the WWE faggots back in the day like Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker etc.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, SpiritualCel and 1 other person
They want to spread their genes like everyone else but they should give their sons and daughter hormones or take them to surgeries and give them the best enverioment .even they dont do that they dont deserve severe punishemnt

• +1
They want to spread their genes like everyone else but they should give their sons and daughter hormones or take them to surgeries and give them the best enverioment .even they dont do that they dont deserve severe punishemnt
Dude. The kid will be living a bad life.
It's brutal. Dude do u know how ugly ppl live. They get no respect at all wtf
Shut the fuck up gaycel. Everyone deserves right for happiness
Where is happiness. Hackerman? How can behapp if there's no normal social life when ur ugly
No, they aren’t even close to their children’s looks
Dude. Those are vert low percentage....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hate my ugly recessed bonless dad and wish death upon him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
based but nobody should procreate and stop this meatgrinding hellhole