Reactions: Deleted member 21244, SoyGune, lutte and 14 others
Is it good worldwide?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244

You forgot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Deleted member 5189
You're a piece of shit if you're carrying blades. If you live in a rough area and it's for self-defence and only used as a last resort in a life or death situation then I can understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You're a piece of shit if you're carrying blades. If you live in a rough area and it's for self-defence and only used as a last resort in a life or death situation then I can understand.
I used to carry a knife just as a last resort defence if 5 armed ethnics were to gang up on me

Then i got caught wearing it and went to court for it (its illegal to carry)

But yes knives are really coward/stupid to wear since if something goes wrong u can face lifetime jail.

Its not even worth having a fight with ppl anymore cuz there’s so many losers and ghetto guys so you never know if they’re gonna pull a knife. And i dont really wanna spend 20 years in jail

I used to carry a knife just as a last resort defence if 5 armed ethnics were to gang up on me

Then i got caught wearing it and went to court for it (its illegal to carry)

But yes knives are really coward/stupid to wear since if something goes wrong u can face lifetime jail.

Its not even worth having a fight with ppl anymore cuz there’s so many losers and ghetto guys so you never know if they’re gonna pull a knife. And i dont really wanna spend 20 years in jail
How did u go to court to it if it's illegal to carry?